• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Update!!!!!! It's Ryo's Birthday Come To Gainesville To Brawl and Get Drunk!!!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Can any1 give me a ride? Call me @ (954)618-9548

Or if rockcrock can plz convince ballistics

Or if I can ride w/ chess & puma

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Happy birthday tommy! AWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAA

on a sad note. there's no way i'm gonna be able to make it atm

sorry guys (hope you can find a decent teammate linguini/good luck)

i hope everything is ****ing sweet

enjoy yourselves!! and no one be ****ing stupid glhf

edit Lade go **** yourself brawl is a terrible game

AGAIN HAVE AN AWESOME 21ST TOMMY JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

DayDay

Smash Rookie
We'll be there there a little after 12, we want to do doubles so if you guys haven't started yet we have two more teams willing to compete.

Masky

Smash Master
Results

Singles (40 players)
1. Halberd/HRNUT/Trump (split) ($131 each)
4. Mampam ($22)
5. Ryo
5. GDX
(I'll get the rest later)

Doubles (20 teams)
1. RedHalberd+Mampam/Masky+2nLio (split)
3. HRNUT + Gindler
(full results later)

I'll post shoutouts/stuff later. Amazing tournament

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Fun Tourney Bro, Good stuff to top 5 shutting everything down. Trump beasted. Gindler is a beast in teams after he stopped killing me lol

Is the bracket gonna be posted?

edit: I wonder if i'll still be taken off the PR lol

hrnut on razeks account

Razek

Smash Apprentice
hrnut where the **** did u go? I wanted to mm you at yokos :(
The Orlando car wanted to leave so i had to leave too. Next time though we will definitely MM...Sucks that we couldn't get some games in. Next time though Marth vs D3/Snake vs D3/Zss vs D3/Fox vs D3??? your choice;)

hrnut on razek's account

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
The Orlando car wanted to leave so i had to leave too. Next time though we will definitely MM...Sucks that we couldn't get some games in. Next time though Marth vs D3/Snake vs D3/Zss vs D3/Fox vs D3??? your choice;)

hrnut on razek's account
All of em sound good, maybe even add falco/mk vs ddd to that list ;)

But i kinda quit this game for the most part after the dec. incedent. I really only just show up to locals in gville and probably will buy a plane ticket to cot5 just to go all out one last time. So if ur flying to that or if ryo or any of gville hosts something, sure.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
All of em sound good, maybe even add falco/mk vs ddd to that list ;)

But i kinda quit this game for the most part after the dec. incedent. I really only just show up to locals in gville and probably will buy a plane ticket to cot5 just to go all out one last time. So if ur flying to that or if ryo or any of gville hosts something, sure.
when is COT5?

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
april 15-17

oh and I want to mm ur buddy razek again. Of course when he's sober tho :troll:

Oh and I still have high levels of sodium after the tourney

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
HRNut becoming triumphant again?

Lol how did a fox get 3rd? Somebody needs a Pikachu maaan.

gallax

Smash Hero
Hr needs to try more often. Heres exactly what goes through his mind at tournies:

"Well since i dont really care about this thing im going to sandbag throughout the entire tourney. Who cares if i lose? I certainly dont. But if i play gallax or radix i have to go 100% because i simply cannot let them win. Its too easy to troll gallax and trolling tony is mad fun. But, if there is a tourney where it actually seems like fun and i feel like trying i will. Then i wont lose and everyone will be like 'Hrnut is awesome'. But after that im gonna start sandbagging again."

-Gallax on gallax's account

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Hr needs to try more often. Heres exactly what goes through his mind at tournies:

"Well since i dont really care about this thing im going to sandbag throughout the entire tourney. Who cares if i lose? I certainly dont. But if i play gallax or radix i have to go 100% because i simply cannot let them win. Its too easy to troll gallax and trolling tony is mad fun. But, if there is a tourney where it actually seems like fun and i feel like trying i will. Then i wont lose and everyone will be like 'Hrnut is awesome'. But after that im gonna start sandbagging again."

-Gallax on gallax's account
This is a true statement lol:awesome:

also post vids of teams and singles asap lol

Top Bottom