• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Update!!!!!! It's Ryo's Birthday Come To Gainesville To Brawl and Get Drunk!!!

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
can you beat MK? or pika?
if you know the cg i will not be able to beat pika and mk is hard for me. if i were to MM an MK it would not be yours. i thought you were going falco now and the falco ditto is not even dumb just dont get grabed early. have you ever played a good ic player yeah same logic.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
if you know the cg i will not be able to beat pika and mk is hard for me. if i were to MM an MK it would not be yours. i thought you were going falco now and the falco ditto is not even dumb just dont get grabed early. have you ever played a good ic player yeah same logic.
yea i played mero and aglow why? lol
and thats why the falco ditto is dumb it takes zero skill at all. I ddnt even like it when me and xyz played friendlys on it and we said no CG its dumb IMO.
Mk vs falco is a 50:50
and do i know the pika CG? thats child's play. hahaha your talking to the master CG lol
pika vs Donkey kong. How about that?

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
The tournament was never advertised as having pools. People just suggest for there to be pools, and then people assume there will be pools because of that. If there isn't pools, and you go 0-2, all I gotta say is....(sorry, having a Kyon moment, so you know where this is going).......

Get better. And enjoy some drinks. Geez guys, yes, for some, it's an hour and half away, but seriously, it's a birthday party. Chill the hell out.
Manliest post in this thread

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Falco mk is not 50-50 i dont know why you would say that.
just dont get grabbed in the falco ditto thats my point if you cant figure out how to avoid the grab you deserve to get 0-death.

you said d3 that is what i excepted.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Falco mk is not 50-50 i dont know why you would say that.
just dont get grabbed in the falco ditto thats my point if you cant figure out how to avoid the grab you deserve to get 0-death.

you said d3 that is what i excepted.
i want more than 1 MM and if i wanna do that falco ditto i might as well go IC. If you can avoid the grab you deserve 0-death. Read what your saying bro. Your being biased and IC have a worste grab range i dont play any dittos not even in tourney unless is mk vs mk or snake vs snake. Mk vs mk is a chess game to me and snake vs snake is funny as **** lol
I'm pretty sure Jeff doesn't want to do the ditto because it's boring.

IDK I'll let him answer that himself
this is another reason. d-torr when are you going to be there? I wanna play Super

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im under the tree that almost all dittos are bad

except ike, snake, and sometimes diddy just for troll science purposes

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
its ok jeff i dont really want to play you anyways. if i want to mm an ic play i will just let a good one take my money in 3 grabs aglow i am looking at you bro. if i want to lose to an mk i will challenge halberd. i am sure xaltis would except a falco ditto but he will not be here.

tl:dr jeff i dont want to mm you anymore your too salty lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so much trash talk...and then anti trash talk

whole thread gets mindgamed

2-DJeff

Smash Master
its ok jeff i dont really want to play you anyways. if i want to mm an ic play i will just let a good one take my money in 3 grabs aglow i am looking at you bro. if i want to lose to an mk i will challenge halberd. i am sure xaltis would except a falco ditto but he will not be here.

tl:dr jeff i dont want to mm you anymore your too salty lol
how am i salty im just saying your logic is dumb lol. xaltis told he he used to play that ditto alot. lol i dont play against falcos at all lol and its dumb and wack. i said ill do D3 vs falco. You just dont wanna MM because if i lose you will tell every1 you beat me in a MM and they would ask "who he use" and you will say D3 and no1 would care lol and if you lose to D3 you would be made fun of lol. Its up to you we can play if you want. not a big deal to me lol I just never do dittos unless its snake vs snake or mk vs mk, sumtimes ike vs ike. i dont even like when my partner is the same charater i am ask any1. especialy sax and kuro. only time i have a team mate thats the same charater is dub wario and thats under ceritian MU me and my bro agreed on. and i might do dub MK with sax 1 tourney later in the future
It sounds like you the one thats salty bro

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Snake dittos are bad.

MK dittos are cool.
snake dittos are fun to watch, especially when its two snakes trying to do gangster ****

i didnt say anything about being fun to play

edit: mk dittos are terrible and you are a terrible person for liking them

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I just got off the phone with Ryo and he's decided that we're not going to have pools :falcon: :falcon::falcon: . The decision is final. Sorry for anyone who wanted pools.

The reason for this decision is that, ultimately, this tournament is for Ryo's birthday and people want to be able to relax/party/drink with the tournament already over at a reasonable hour.

:falcon:However, I also understand the feelings of people who don't want to travel all the way here and go 0-2. So for this reason, I will be running an amateur bracket for those who get knocked out of the tournament :falcon:in the 1st or 2nd round of the losers bracket. I'm thinking buy-in to the amateur bracket will cost $1, and payout will be 60/30/10. I:falcon:f you guys want higher sta:falcon:kes for the amateur :falcon:bracket I guess we can raise it. This is all for you guys so you have fun, so just let me know what you want.

I can only run an amateur bracket if you guys bring enough setups though. So bring TVs/Wiis! Or if you can only bring half:falcon: a setup, please bring that. Please bring whatever :falcon:you can.

A very negotiable and empathetic compromise. I would definitely, DEFINATELY take up the offer if I got knocked out fast.

DayDay

Smash Rookie
I've just got a wii plus brawl setup, no Tv... Also Who's all doing doubles? havnt decided if we will make the drive earlier to make doubles or not.

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
yeah i can bring ssf4 or blaznoob or something if u guys want i dont see why not. and yeah afro this is like the first time ive been on smashboards in like 1.5 yrs or something lol. i kinda missed you guys no hetero

and yes i did just get top 5 for ssf4 at an orlando tourney like a month back. i dont go to many tourneys but when i do i get top 5 but no higher...sounds like my smash career lol. so i guess ill be seein you guys there.

lemme know if you want me to bring the xbox shenanigans, but im pretty sure we're gonna need one more stick (i might be able to borrow one) for this to work unless u guys are all pad warriors lol

Edit: Oh and I'm bringing my Petey Piranha plushie. Thanks Lade :)

Top Bottom