• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Up-throw suicide, stage specific.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I went to training mode recently and used the hovering platform on smashville to up-throw my opponent, and when I came down, the platform moved away, resulting in a throwcide. Are the any other stages where MK can use his suicidal up-throw?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I tried this a few times on a Snake but couldn't pull it off. The platform never moved fast enough for me to do it.

CaliburChamp, what character did you do it to?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
This works on Frigate Orpheon as well (platforms moving on the left and right). Could work on Rainbow Cruise with the swing near the top of the stage. Rare occasion, but good to know never-the-less. Interesting find.

xiferp

Smash Apprentice
Isn't there like another way to suicide? I remember reading something about hitting something above you.

HolyForce

Smash Journeyman
I've never got this to work on Smashville - granted I didn't try but a couple times. How do you make this occur?

Hype

Smash Lord
This could possibly work on Castle siege during the stage switch. Just stumbled on this now (probebly known), you can aviod the lava wave on norfair with U throw.

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
I've done this at a recent tourney in FL on Gmoney (Pokémon) stadium 1. It happened on the left side's edge while the windmill was up. I would assume that for some reason the angle of the windmill pushed us over allowing for the suicide to happen. I got the win due to my one stock advantage. For some reason, I figured it would work. ;)

Top Bottom