• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UofM biweeklies Ann Arbor, MI (Back in the Fall)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
What? That's news to me, I got a 33 on my ACT and didn't get a scholarship. :(

Randizzle

Smash Ace
U of M is a ***** about scholarships... i know some in-state people that got accepted to like Stanford or MIT didn't get full rides to michigan. at least in-state tuition is dirt cheap compared to what all the out of state people pay.

it's always hilarious when a marth completely underestimates a zelda and gets kicked a million times.

Kail

Smash Lord
I hate this, I can't watch any of the vids because I can't run Youtube or Windows Media Player for some reason, anyone have any idea why?

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
If there were 5 more bux added to both singles and teams, i would actually take time off work to come out and play. i actually would come out today if i had a good teamate but appearatnyl theyre all taking :/

Levitas

the moon
@ Mrobinson: when you get to bursley, park in the parking lot directly North of the Dorm. I'll give you directions to a better parking lot once you've moved the setups and stuff inside. As in a parking lot that you won't get a ticket for staying in. I've PMed you with my phone if you have questions. Feel priveliged.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
**** Dope the matches i had with you were some serious fun and im happy i actually took one match from you haha. me and tony should be attending the next smashfest so we'll all have to do some friendlies.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Top Eight (out of 22 entrants):
1. Dope ($77)
2. Anther ($22)
3. Luladin ($11)
4. Bowyer
5. SCOTU
5. Ankoku
7. Omniswell
7. PB&J

And Dope Kerploplesteesh team won doubles. ggs all, shoutouts after I get the cart back to the gameroom.

SHOUTS:

Dope - is damn good.

Oval, Sk8boarder P, NJL, Grand Champion - Awesome having you guys show up from all the way in Fort Wayne, IN. Hope you had a good time while you were here, sorry about you guys having to leave early.

Happy - omg teh Peach dittos! Glad they didn't take over 4 minutes.

lain - What happened to your controller?

Jman - Stop catching death getting 9th!

PB&J - Cool Ganon. lol at handing the phone for me to explain the tournament.

Kerp - "You should pick Green Greens." ... >_<

Sheepyman - IT IS YOU. Fun three games, random as hell Peach ditto request.

Anther - Your pools performance was entertaining. Also, I'm banning Japes against you. I don't want to get dthrow > Klaptrap combo'd.

Till next time...

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
everyone seems to have gotten better

yeah i got a haircut, seems like some people hadnt seen it yet (i got it in the beginning of september)

also dope's roy should be renamed Great Jaguar Paw

Anther

Smash Champion
Fun Tourney again!11`, Fun meeting the Indiana duedz and seeing other new peeps that came out. thx for the pick-up from Eastern to UofM.
Glad we didn't get kicked out or no sewage came in. I'll post a lil more later.

Levitas

the moon
lol, I found another way to get to 9th place this time, and I took a significantly harder route there. I know that there's only one more way to get to 9th that I haven't yet tried, but it's the hardest way of all.

pffft, I'll do shoutouts sometime.

Anther

Smash Champion
Hey Scotus... After the next tourney you should stop the recording and I'll start splitting the vids before you guys start packing up <3. Lessen the load.

Anther

Smash Champion
Jermesque... I tried bringing Donovan (The Pikachu) to Texas with me, but he disappeared somewhere along the flight. All I have left is the tail which I superglued to my controller... but unfortunately superglue wasn't super enough so it fell off. I will find a way..

Jermesque

Smash Apprentice
Two-part epoxy is the way to go, or else modeling cement, because that melts plastic together, like cold fire. Either way, a controller with a Pika tail pwns any other controller design.

Levitas

the moon
So what day do people want for the next one? Personally I can't do sunday, but I won't be too put out if I can't make one of them. Please voice your opinions, we couldn't meet everyone's request last time, but we want to see what people think for this time.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
By the way, I won't be able to make this weekend so someone else will have to figure out the venue arrangements.

alcoady

Smash Ace
srry guys, i'm not gunna show to this next one....there's actually a tourney in bangor.....

thats like....5 minute drive from south haven...total mindblow

Top Bottom