• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UofM biweeklies Ann Arbor, MI (Back in the Fall)

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
sounds good to me, as long as i have a teammate im down. it's gonna be fun playing with kids on a good level again everyone around me except for mikey isint good so it isint even worth my time playing them, cause all i hear is "fox is so broken melee is so gay why can't this game be like smash 64" it's starting ot get old.

Anther

Smash Champion
A game where pikachu wrecks fox... hurr hurr.. lo... who the heck is up at 4:30... 1
Eastern's homecoming is this weekend so I might not make it =(... we'll see.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
lol yea pika is a beast in 64 nair to quad utilt pika wall of pain is sick.

hopefully you go anther i would like to play your pikachu with a couple of my characters. but if not o well next time. :)

Randizzle

Smash Ace
i usually like getting an idea of how my teammate plays before teaming with them, but i can usually adapt pretty quickly. we'll see how everything works out. I know i'm still supposed to team with andrew one of these times, and anther and i need to do the Rush Hour team.

pika is broken in 64, and now it seems like pika is going to be really good in brawl too.

Luladin

Smash Apprentice
I'm game for teaming this weekend Randy, unless you want to team with Omni instead.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
if you wanna team with someone else randizzle go ahead it seems theres alot of people who need a partner like danbearking so i should be fine, or if you wanna team with me we can play some matches before hand so you can get the idea of how i play and vise versa, either way is fine with me as long as i get a teammate :) if not then o well fate doesnt like me lol

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
Snaps to me for being lame and not actually entering the next tourny again.

Choir rehearsal for the saving of $5.

I'll be there though, to hog tv's and talk **** about pika.

And on the subject of Glee Club... concert Nov. 17 after the OSU game. It makes a good date...if anyone on here had a girlfriend. >_>

Dopey

Smash Lord
so is this gonna be on sunday again, cause that would be nice =)

alcoady

Smash Ace
yeah you guys should totally have this shix on sunday, i think it's better

sunday gets my vote
*knux to dope*

by the way since sheaden isn't going, we should totally team

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
yeah you guys should totally have this shix on sunday, i think it's better

sunday gets my vote
*knux to dope*

by the way since sheaden isn't going, we should totally team
i'll still probably find a way to go.. only reason i don't think i'm going is lack of a ride.. and if they change it to sunday i can definitely go :D

Randizzle

Smash Ace
we've been having it mostly on sundays lately. a few other people requested saturday because sunday wouldn't work. and while we really wish we could schedule it for dope and biggy, we agreed to have it on saturday this week to make it possible for them to attend.

lain

Smash Master
so wait... dope... shaeden... and biggy can't come this saturday?

guess i'll be getting 1st this weekend guys. (lulz to anther)

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
so its on saturday? im not 100% sure if i can come last time i checked the date it said the 28th. o well hopefully everything works out fine

lain

Smash Master
hm. so there are... two things happening this weekend. i s'pose i'll be going to the uofm thing then. GR is a bit too far when there's a tournament 10 mins away.

Kail

Smash Lord
I don't think there is a voting process for this.
I won't be attending since there is a GR smashfest.
I'm glad Lain isn't going because GR is my town, and there isn't any room for those "good" tiers here.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
not really. we had a kind of vote, where we decided to do it on saturday for those who couldn't make sundays, but it's on a per week basis, and sounds like a lot of people prefer sundays? we might open up a poll for future biweeklies, but it's kinda late for this one.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
does your internet have a hat detector? if not, then you can't. if yes, you'd have to check the model to see if it can distinguish different types of hats.

Other than that, we probably won't do public polls.

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
hey, how far are you guys from south bend. you guys should really bring kenny here from south bend if it's not too far =)
Well south bend is kind out of they way since it's kinda opposite Ann Arbor from Fort Wayne but i would be happy to if he could make it over to Angola, that's very much on the way and my van isn't full yet.

Our plans for this saturday as of know is that we are going to leave Fort Wayne at about 8:30 saturday morning. You guys usually start like warming up 11:30ish?

The google map directions are pretty clear but is there anything i should know about parking?

Sundays in the future would all depend on what time you start since it takes about 2 1/2 hours to get there.

Dopey

Smash Lord
south bend is only like 2 hours from you guys. no johns!

biggy lets teamsies =p

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
south bend is only like 2 hours from you guys. no johns!

biggy lets teamsies =p
sleep johns i don't want to have to get up before 6 :chuckle:

oh and one of the guys has a night shift and doesn't get off until u think 7:30 so 8:30 is about the soonest we could leave. We would be late i think.

I guess i could if i got some help with gas or something. But that also means we have to leave earlier as well since some people can't be back super late and I would prefer not to drive in the dark.

I really want to i enjoyed playing with ken before, it's just logistically going to make it very hard. If he could make it to to Angola by like 9:00 (or even langrange although angola isn't that much further) it would be like 90% easier to do. Those aren't even that far from south bend but they cut the trip time down by quite a bit for both parties and save a lot of gas $$$$

Grand Champion

Smash Apprentice
Lagrange is good Mr. Robinson, its only 50 min. away.

It takes 2 and a half hours each direction from South Bend, IU and Ann Arbor. It's like a triangle.

Luladin

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, wanna team with me at the next next biweekly (Nov. 10, UMB6)? I had already promised I'd team with Randy, and I know I said I'd team with you at some point.

Team Pokemon ftw.

G4MER4LIFE

Smash Apprentice
yo guys i heard there was a football game this sat. (next bi-weekly). Is there not gonna be one or did i hear wrong about the game?

Levitas

the moon
There is a football game and there is a UMB. and they are on the same day. The times are spaced well enough that people coming to the UMB shouldn't have to worry about crazy football traffic patterns.

Top Bottom