• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UofM biweeklies Ann Arbor, MI (Back in the Fall)

Randizzle

Smash Ace
ok, i'll change it now. in the future, just IM me when you guys decide so i can update quicker. either way, i've got some stuff that i can't get out of on saturday and sunday, so if i make it, it'll just be for singles.

Rat

Smash Lord
yeah, so definitely going to make it with Kail. Uh... anyone want to $Match me while I'm there?

I'll accept anything from this list:
$5/$3 best of 3s.
$1 captain Falcon Dittos, Baseball bats on high, Green Greens (I could make an exception for Poke floats)
$1 Pokeballs on Very High
41c Bowser Ditto (Has to be a Quarter, Dime, Nickel, and penny)
$1 b-move only
$20 best of 3 against lain
$2 MK:DD (3 courses. 150cc. Loser picks. no rainbow road, as that stage is teh suck. (also, I claim diddy + koopatroopa))
$5 Settlers of Catan. Winner takes all. No 3-players matchs as those are teh gay. (I can bring the game.)
$1 Speed Chess (Someone will have to bring a clock/board.) or
$3 Chess
25c Paper/Rock/Scissors - best of 7.

Bring it.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
@Rat: I'll MM you in RPS for a quarter. We were just discussing our tactics earlier. like how paper always loses. especially to scissors.

Rat

Smash Lord
gotta make sure to bring to bring a lot of change...

Random side-note:Was playing Metroid Prime 3 the other day, and in it you have to use a phazon blast to kill a phazon seed. Thus:

in Paper/Scissors/Phazon, Phazon beats Phazon.

Luladin

Smash Apprentice
Definitely in for the pokeball MM, the BBOHWCFFOGGMF (Baseball Bats on high with Captain ****ing falcon on green greens mother falcon!), And I'd do Settlers of Catan....that's right...I've played it!

I'll challenge you to homerun contest with any mid to low tier character based on distance or how cool the combo on the sandbag is. Best out of 5.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I just got them from Dan tonight, lol. I'll be splitting and uploading them as fast as I can over Friday.

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
anyone want to team with me? i actually will be going this time. <.<
just remember i like to laser my teammate.

Luladin

Smash Apprentice
I'll give you a ride~...Just call my cell tomorrow around 10 or so.

269 906-1152

Levitas

the moon
1. Shaeden
2. luladin
3. Anther

Nothing unexpected, but I was in Pierpont spending 6 hours on aerospace homework.

Levitas

the moon
Note that it looks like we're not having one during thanksgiving break at this point (two weeks from now). Sorry if that nefarious act disrupts your plans, korora.

Luladin

Smash Apprentice
As for the tourney. Good **** everyone, and was awesome that you could make it out here Rat?.

Rat

Smash Lord
All I have to say is: Asian Beard, who does that?

Yeah guys it was fun. A little dissapointing that the first UMB I come to had such a low turn out. Also it kinda sucks that I was sick this whole weekend. (No johnz)

Shout-out-esque-happy-time
Bowyers: Thanks for owning me first round. I'm kind of dissapointed with my performance against you that match, I'll make sure to pwn you next time I come, and should probably spam more UpB. good games though.
Kail:Thanks for the ride, teams, and hanging out stuffs. I honestly had a lot of fun hanging out with you and Andrew. The constant teasing barrage against Lula was too good. And Yes Andrew is a liar for saying his professor person was hot. Made jimmy johns have so much more Johnz and not enough...jimmy..err.. hot girl? Teams I guess went ok. Sorry I suicided against Shaeden so much...I can work on not dieing, and pwn at the curcuit event.
Lulz: Geez win teams and 2nd in the tournament, who does that? And lying about that girl and not even eating at JJ, so not american? Playing Falcon vs Samus until 5:30am was too good. Also, talking with you about smash theory is probably one of the most exciting parts of this weekend. Playing your jiggz is such a *****, and I am so happy every time I kill that puffy *******.
Dan:Thanks for running stuff and stuff. I had a lot of fun in those friendlies.
Antherz: This tournament I was really looking forward to playing you a bunch and was glad that I did. But yeah I hope to keep improving and put the fear of samus in you. Sorry if I was really quiet and stuff, I'm kind of normally that way plus I claim sick johns. Anyways, good stuffz sir
Euk: Play me some more next time, i'll try not to get pwned so badly. Good job on taking bowyer out and stuff. I really hate boomerangz.
Everyone else: Awesome job, great time! Bring moor folks next time.
Everyone who was doing something else: Psh... rest of life>smash ...plz.

Final Note: Superman sucks

Luladin

Smash Apprentice
I never said she was hot, I never mentioned it at all!

On the bright side I do however know where she lives and I DID get her number...am I smooth or what?

As for the smash theory, I do enjoy it. It really makes you think and I always thought by understanding something it makes you better at it then just doing something.

Random shout outs:

Rat?: Yes, C.F. vs Samus=classic. I wish we had most, if not all, of those matches recorded. All good samus players have beards. Asian beards.
Scot2: Your fox seems to get better and better.
Shaeden: Mute city doesn't seem to work, but I'll take Kongo Jungle. Hopefully next time I won't kill myself on the last stock. Awesome, games though.
Anther: <3 u in teams. Don't hate me in singles D=. Pika and puff powa~
Boyr: Pretty good friendlies (No doubles? Wtf!?), kinda funny how you use to main link and got taken out by a link main =p. Oh, and I can teach ya some Jigs stuff later perhaps,.
Kail: I h8 your luigi, He is bull****~
Indiana: Thanks for beating OSU
Superman: You are ghey and too good.

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
Korora, stop lying. Though since you're in town this weekend, anyone else who wants to smash some with us is more than welcome.

Anther

Smash Champion
Scotus: ;;
Bowyr: ;;
Andrew: Fun/Good stuff in teams. Pokemon are meant to be the very best, there ever was. It's cool when I throw someone off the ledge, then all of a sudden a pink balloon is flying over my head on a death mission to make sure they don't come back lol. And I'm only really bitter about singles!!! jp. Good stuffs, I'm actually starting to like our Pika vs Puff games again. The pace of our matches has changed a lot x.X... Rest and Upsmash actually hit now x.x.
Rat: I had fun with the mass friendlies we did. And you did a good job, pikachu has an unnatural phobia of missles and floating blobs now... and wavedashes back into forward smash. Really sorry the tourney was so small this time compared to the norm T_T.
Bowyr: This weekend.. we team again. It'll be glorious!
ShaedeN: Wit the capital N! I was supposed to taeks you out this time. =(. I got puff blocked though. Congratz winning again though =p
Happy: Sorry we didn't get to play ;_;, My ride wanted to leave earlier than I expected.
Scotu: You keep doing scary stuff during our matches, but even though you said you wouldn't lose this time, I also made the same vow after that first tourney!1... except the vow was more or less to never fox ditto you...

I'm really shocked by how well Bryan does every tournament T.T. He might end up taking out Shaeden before I do =P.

where dem vidz!!

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
wtf small tournament...

Shout outs:

Scotu- you've gotten a lot better since last time, fun friendlies.
Bowyer- big improvement from the last time we played in tournament.
Luladin- yeah kongo jungle is cheats... i have japes down now though... we'll see next time. :x
anther- can't believe you 4 stocked my marth at 600%, just crazy.
kail- maybe next time we'll play in tournament, fun friendlies.

good games to everyone else i played
i still say jiggly is broken in teams....

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
However, since everyone's coming to A2 for the big game anyways, you should all hang around Saturday night and go to the Glee Club concert at 8pm in Hill Auditorium...

I play video games, sing in a choir, and take Japanese. I am in fact, a total loser.

Since Turkey Day is next weekend, is the next UMB the weekend after that? or are you just waiting a month?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
we... haven't yet decided on the next date.

shoutouts:
Euch - wtf too good link ftw?>!
Twan - fuxing pika, you and your tier whoring. I always enjoy our matches, except for the fact that i always lose.
Rat? - glad you could make it. your samus is pretty rediculous sexy.
shaeden - glad to get some friendlies this time, don't get to play any good foxen often. last one was (probably) silent wolf.
kail, andrew, others - fun ****, and other stuff i forgot about at 4 in the morning,

Top Bottom