• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UofM biweeklies Ann Arbor, MI (Back in the Fall)

Anther

Smash Champion
Me and Euch want umb5 or 6 singles vids. Specially him cause he has his first vids of him winning a match XD.

I can't wait till tomorrow, woop woop. =B

lain

Smash Master
i need to stop making "i suck" johns and get back into the scene. haha. i'll be at the next UMB fersure.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Guys.... December 1st. If you have a Biweekly on the 1st I might be able to come. and I know your all dying to meet me. And I would finally get to meet my buddy Bowyer!! You guys just came onto the scene so **** late, you missed the entire period where I actually went around playing the game...(Maybe... i'll be home again, just gotta check my schedule)

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
^wait, you never even met him but u still like to fantasize about his testicles in your mouth

wow...

(if u didnt get the testicles in your mouth, its codename for your on his nuts)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Actually, I just don't get you, thax.

I vote for December 1, as well.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
lol I'm just kinda waiting for the day that thax realizes that no one likes him at all.... I mean come on, I sit here and flame everyone, and spam the **** out of the boards and people still like me more than they like him. Bowyer, I say you and me team up for a MM against Thax and whoever is the 2nd gayest person in the world.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Sure thing buddy. And lets say that thax is allowed to team up with anyone who is willing to team with him.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
ok. Actually, edit that, December 1st wont work for me, but I have NOTHING going on on Friday, November 30th. That would be a great day to do it, can you guys do that instead?

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
lol I'm just kinda waiting for the day that thax realizes that no one likes him at all.... I mean come on, I sit here and flame everyone, and spam the **** out of the boards and people still like me more than they like him. Bowyer, I say you and me team up for a MM against Thax and whoever is the 2nd gayest person in the world.
me and ynomrah would **** u and your butt buddy bowyer anyday

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
shibbypod is amazingly cool...he writes hillarious posts n trys to make fun of bowie in a way where they r good friends. he also claims he is the **** talkin king which makes him 10x more cool. and cause all of michigan smashers likes him his coolness shoots up 10x more.

can i ever be as cool as you?

Randizzle

Smash Ace
Shibby, I'm totally up for Friday night smash if you can make it to Ann Arbor, especially since I'm really uncertain i'll be able to stay for the entire tournament on Saturday.

Levitas

the moon
Oh man, and I just advocated giving thax a break if he stopped with this stupidity stuff he's been pulling. Screw it, let him get what's coming.

And Friday late night may be better. I don't really know at this point, but it's worth considering. On the other hand, we have to consider who this wouldn't be ideal for, too.

lain

Smash Master
:o smash tournament tomorrow?

god ****.... i must carefully consider either going to a poker tournament or a smash tournament...

Rat

Smash Lord
so is there another UMB this weekend? If so I'll see about begging someone (kail) for a ride or something.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm almost certain that Boyr would still team with you, Anther. If not, how about you team with me in exchange for your camera. XD

Kidding, I'd give you your camera back anyway.

Top Bottom