• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UofM biweeklies Ann Arbor, MI (Back in the Fall)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm splitting singles pools right now. I should be able to get through brackets this week, too.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't remember where I left the UMB5 vids, but Dan uploaded them in HUEG LIEK XBOX form on GVideo already. I never got UMB6 videos, so ask Dan about those. I just finished singles pools for UMB7 and they are being uploaded right now.

Just noticed that sound is being really stupid, though, and you'll want to play these matches back with muted audio. Sorry : (. I'll be splitting the brackets vids with random songs on my computer to replace the broken audio.

Levitas

the moon
Tony says if you want you can just show up today. Also he says he told you to call him...

He says he left your cell charger in the snow drifts somewhere outside of bursley. bring a shovel. jk lol 3< thurz zmog sftu lamezoid. aslo I scuk at lfie.

Rat

Smash Lord
i hope you have the vids from the umb i was at. i want o seethat 2 hour segment of me owning scotu and kail.

Euch

Smash Rookie
Oh.

My question has been kind of answered for me. I wasn't sure if vids had been posted and I just couldn't find them or what was up. I don't really care if they all get posted ever, I just want to watch me own Bowyer again (I think that was UMB6).

p.s.- Shoutout to Scotu as well... sorry I missed you in the earlier post. I guess when you knock people out of tournaments so often you just stop noticing them altogether. ^_^

Levitas

the moon
lol, I guess I notice most people not named Enzyme.

kidding. I'm just grumpy because I just forfeited 8 hours today to a paper due monday on orbital mechanics.

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
anther, it's time to settle our differences and become friends. with a pikachu vs falco money match, my pika and your falco! i have 25 cents <.<

Levitas

the moon
We just decided (without ankoku, so it's unofficial) that there's no biweekly this weekend. If ankoku wants to do stuff himself, that's fine, but everyone's got finals here. I've got one on monday. Fun stuff, I know.

Have a nice day.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm not doing this myself >_>

Guess I'll relay the message to people who don't regularly visit the boards.

Luladin

Smash Apprentice
At least the drunk vs sober crew battle is coming up. Or someone could hold a smashfest....a smashfest to rule them all.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
that would be kool. i could prolly host one but i live in saint clair ( about 10 mins away from port huron) so i dont know how many people would come

Jermesque

Smash Apprentice
>.>

I miss you guys. I'm coming to the next one regardless of what I have to do to get there.

Ankoku, getting beat by you made me want to play Peach, so now I have a mediocre Peach to add to my roster of poorly played characters. Maybe I won't tie for last anymore, because I'm pretty good at downsmashing.

Levitas

the moon
lol, I got 9th the time I decided to enter with a downsmashing peach and shiek. It so bad, too. I did the no-tech dash attack dsmash dsmash dsmash "combo", lol.

Jermesque

Smash Apprentice
See? ^ I'm gonna beat Dope with my Peach, he only knows how play against Vidjo.

>.> Is it ironic that I feel I have a better chance of beating Dope's spacies than I do of beating Anther's Pika, or Shaeden's Marth?

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
my marth sucks bawls... where are umb6 vids... and 7... and... i'll ask for umb8 vids before it happens because i know those will take forever as well. team Air ftw

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
i dunno, high 80s. I'm not as much of a stamina player as I am an accuracy player. I get like high 99s on 9s and 10s. Im trying to upload some videos but I cant get youtube to upload on this computer so i'm going to try on my moms while i'm here at home.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
In the Groove. It's a pretty cool DDR clone by Roxor Games based off of Stepmania's source code that happened to make it onto a bunch of arcade cabinets before Konami decided to buy out the whole thing.

Videos will be split now that exams are over.

Jermesque

Smash Apprentice
my marth sucks bawls... where are umb6 vids... and 7... and... i'll ask for umb8 vids before it happens because i know those will take forever as well. team Air ftw
Then you need to play your space animals against me >.> I know how to play against them better than against Marth. That way you might actually get half of a match out of me.

Levitas

the moon
nah, I think you'd rather play his marth. trust me.

lol, shaeden. And Shibby, just because you got in a machete fight with your younger brother, a gamecube controller, doesn't mean you need to make a movie about it.

Top Bottom