• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unreasonable Fears

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
The Scary Stories series, probably the only good children's horror stories.

I wish I had those books..
WHAT!?

The goosebumps series was amazing too.

I have a fear that like everyone in my immediate family,I will become overweight in time.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium

This really starts to get to me after a while D: Especcially at 4 am O_o

Meta_Ridley46

Smash Cadet
I Fear Opening a Can of Pillsbury Biscuits (don't ask).
I also fear that any second something horrible will happen. Like a tsunami, or an asteroid impact, or everyone turning into...ZOMBIES!!! :crazy:

BBQTV

Smash Master
im the fly in your soup
im the pebble in shoe
im the demon in your bed
im the bump on every head
im the peel in which slip
im the pin thats in your hip
im the thorn in your side that makes you wiggle and writh

tehferret

Smash Rookie
I'm not scared of heights, since I want to be a Pilot... so wouldn't make sense to be afraid of heights.

I am though, afraid of pools/oceans. I mean, you never know, a whirlpool can happen, I believe in miracles.

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
Rarely does a whirpool manage to gain enough power to kill a person, let alone form in a pool.

But who am I to say that? I can't even swim. :(

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
I Fear failure:As in humilatingly screwing up to myself,in life and in front of others.

I fear being alone: Not relationship gf stuff. i just don't want to lose my friends because of my first fear.i kinda wish we could all stay together and never need to grow into boring adults..:ohwell:

Fear of dogs: they have a phobia term for this but it escapes me,i was truamatized by a vicious bite from a dog the size of cliford (i was young and small EVERYTHING was giant to me) on my chest so far im slowly erasing this fear by doing bold but not foolish stunts.

Meta_Ridley46

Smash Cadet
When i was little i was extremely afraid of E.T. I always had nightmares about him. :/

And i, too, don't understand why so many people are scared of spiders. Arachnophobia is unreasonable. Spiders are so cute. :chuckle: When i was little, i used to let them crawl all over me. Don't think i'd do that anymore, though...

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
I used to be scared of E.T., but it would make sense if your earliest experiences of aliens looked like this:

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I fear cockroaches. Louisiana produces some that are pretty big that can fly. At work today, while doing Land Survey, I had to flip over a manhole and clinging to the top as it flipped over were about 20 large cockroaches. My skin was crawling, my heartrate was flying, and I felt just fear.

Injections bother me because I had to get shots in my eye as a kid to numb it for stitches, but I didn't react as badly when I found a syringe on the side the road.

I really contemplated quitting. It just scared me that much. I could also hear them clicking along the road as they ran from the birds that wanted a quick meal. It sucked.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I fear cockroaches. Louisiana produces some that are pretty big that can fly. At work today, while doing Land Survey, I had to flip over a manhole and clinging to the top as it flipped over were about 20 large cockroaches. My skin was crawling, my heartrate was flying, and I felt just fear.
Ewwwwwwwwwww. I remember one time me and my father were going to take in this desk from outside from someone's junk, but then noticed so many cockroaches in the cracks UGH! Thats why I'd rather buy new furniture, not old. :[

I hate cockroaches because they are ugly and have antanea which make them look even worse.

But I don't feel that way towards rats. I heard one scuttle (I thought it was a cockroach) and noticed it was only a rat, and was glad it was.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I've never had to encounter a cockroach.They do look pretty nasty though.

Like you crimson I used to fear needles,but a stint in hospital sorted that out.8 or more injections in one day was the deal breaker.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well I used to live in Florida and the heat is unbearable down there. I'm so glad I haven't seen roahces SINCE then. :3 Only little ones rarely here.

Also, theres always roaches in the grass. I had always tryed to mow the lawn and there was always one scurrying on my foot, eww.

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
I remember a couple of weeks ago I opened up a drawer in my kitchen and a roach popped out.

It's weird, though. Everytime something frightening pops out of nowhere, there's always a freeze in time before you realize what you saw and finally react.

Or at least it happens to me.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I remember a couple of weeks ago I opened up a drawer in my kitchen and a roach popped out.

It's weird, though. Everytime something frightening pops out of nowhere, there's always a freeze in time before you realize what you saw and finally react.

Or at least it happens to me.
Yeah that happens to me too. Well like I feel some string going down my arm, nope its a cockroach! I wake up, a cockroach in my face. I didn't know though, it felt prickly so I just took it and threw it across the room haha.

Top Bottom