• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unpopular Smash 4 Opinions v2.0 - Read the OP before posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Nothing really worth activating a flame shield, but...

- I'm sad that Ganondorf is a Captain Falcon derivative whose only thing faithful to his appearances in the Zelda games is brutal strenght; a direct consequence of adding a character to the roster for the sake of adding it. Obviously this is not an unpopular opinion, actually this is a pretty popular one, but after three games I hardly imagine Ganondorf's moveset being completely revamped, and I think that his origins as a Falcon clone will always manifest, something I'm fine with. All I want for him is to properly do justice to the dark magic he uses in Zelda games, instead of displaying this dark magic as just a visual effect for his physical attacks, and he would become an incredibly unique character in concept: a powerful warlock who actually uses spells in addition to his massive physical strenght. For example, his neutral B could send a powerful projectile at the end of the attack (not only for the sake of the projectile but mainly because a powerful punch, even with super armor, is just not worth the massive starting lag), or make his down B shake the ground arround him when the move makes him land, but keeping most of his moves faithful in both animation and concept to their previous appearances in Smash. It's the best way to do justice to Ganondorf IMO, both for his canon Zelda appearances and previous Smash status as a Falcon clone.
tl;dr I want Ganondorf to do justice to his dark magic abilities with tweaks adding proper spells in his moves but I don't exactly want his entire moveset to be entirely revamped.
- Mr. G&W's side special should be changed. I don't like forced randomness in Smash gameplay which can potentially affect competitive fighting, and I greatly appreciate the fact that Olimar's neutral B had been changed to pick Pikmins in a specific order. I'm fine with Peach's randomness implied in her down special, because regardless of what you pick there is a specific purpose at using it, due to it being her only way to use projectiles. On the other hand, G&W's Judge is just bad game design IMO, because it seems to be luck-based for the sake of being luck based, and the number you pick is pretty much the only thing that interest you. Most of the time you could just use something like a forward tilt, a forward aerial or a smash attack for a specific purpose. An easy way to fix it is to make it a storable charge move (and by extension making Judge the neutral B and Chief the side B).
- I view Lucario as the second mascot of the Pokémon franchise, losing only to Pikachu, so I think that his spot on the roster and promotion from unlockable to starter are fully deserved, and I'm 100 % confident that he will be back in the next gen Smash. And I'm not a Lucario fanboy either.
- I think that a Tetris block (or Tetromino) would be an awesome fighter addition to the SSB roster. There's just enough source material to make it a unique fighter with a hitbox-changing gimmick, and it would pretty much represent the single most famous video game of all time. Just give it eyes (and possibly tiny arms which only appear when it grabs a ledge or an opponent) so it will not feel like a soulless thing.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Crash Bandicoot would be perfect for smash.
I think so too, but I had a disturbing realization, that it maybe unlikely now that amiibo exist because Activision owns skylanders and Crash, and Activision may see amiibo as a competitor with skylanders.

Justin Wilsom

Smash Rookie
R.O.B shouldn't even be a Smash character. He started off as a toy, can my chair be the next Smash character ?

the8thark

Smash Lord
People who can't wait for the game to be released globally before trying to make up voting competitions for tier lists. it is some elitist thing where they don't want the whole world to vote on the tier lists or something?

This annoys me somewhat.

LoveGame

Master of the Disco Stick
NNID
HanabiKawai
3DS FC
5129-1774-2334
I would trade Dark Pit, Yoshi, whyisJigglypuffstillinsmash, Rosalina and Olimar for Wolf.
Yoshi's a bit of a stretch but I more or less agree because I simply don't care for any of them. I'm enthralled that Mewtwo was returning, but I liked Wolf almost equally (I was cool with Mewtwo being out of Brawl just because Wolf was there) and I feel like Falco got in over him just because of seniority.

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
I would trade Dark Pit, Yoshi, whyisJigglypuffstillinsmash, Rosalina and Olimar for Wolf.
I would keep any of those characters over Wolf, except maybe Dark Pit.
They're kind of even as 3rd-wheel clones in arguably over-represented franchises.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
I would keep any of those characters over Wolf, except maybe Dark Pit.
They're kind of even as 3rd-wheel clones in arguably over-represented franchises.
Haha I kind of agree even though I like Dark Pit. Man why can't we just have both?...

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Yoshi's a bit of a stretch but I more or less agree because I simply don't care for any of them. I'm enthralled that Mewtwo was returning, but I liked Wolf almost equally (I was cool with Mewtwo being out of Brawl just because Wolf was there) and I feel like Falco got in over him just because of seniority.
Falco is severely more popular. Seniority I'm sure does play a role too. See: Jigglypuff.

In an ideal world, we would. Honestly, if all Smash did for DLC was slowly release cut characters back into the game, I'd be happy with that.
This is not unpopular in general. :p

Anyway, to get back on-topic...

-I am unsure if this is unpopular, but all these random stat bonus for Equipment can get really annoying. I just want one pair of Lightweight Shoes, damnit. >_<

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
The lack of new remixes for Gold/Silver is pretty disappointing. At least we got the Melee one back, but still I'd rather a new song after 13 years... Also Mario & Luigi Super Star Saga never getting a song in Smash Bros sucks :(

The Wii U stage roster is far too focused on Brawl when it comes to returning stages. I'd have Pokemon Stadium 1 over 2 and I wish Green Greens (or Dreamland 64) were another Kirby returning stage (Halberd is fine, keep it!). Big Blue should've been in over Port City Aero Dive. Mute City, Gerudo Valley and Magicant should've been shared between both versions instead of being 3DS exclusive.

Hopefully with DLC Wolf will be there, so that will make everyone happy. Sucks he got cut...

Last edited:

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
R.O.B shouldn't even be a Smash character. He started off as a toy, can my chair be the next Smash character ?
That's not the problem, actually. The problem is that he is boring as heck and brings nothing new to smash! Same with Palutena btw. She stole her moves from other fighters, she is basically a glorified Mii.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
It wouldn't bother me much if we didn't get anymore DLC after Mewtwo. I like Sm4sh's roster as it is despite the cuts.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
That's not the problem, actually. The problem is that he is boring as heck and brings nothing new to smash! Same with Palutena btw. She stole her moves from other fighters, she is basically a glorified Mii.
^Obviously hasn't played as ROB.
Have some respect! He's the last of his kind, y'know.
Let me just tell you that I'm surprised ROB is one of my mains. I too wasn't terribly interested in him until I played him on a whim.
The more unpopular opinionhere woyld be of those who like ROB.

Madwario

Smash Apprentice
I am terribly sorry. I forgot about ROB. Id rather have Dark Pit over him.

I want to keep Dark Pit but he needs to be Luigified. Hes the cloneking of the clones.

Not only does he look exactly the same as Pit, hes a perfect clone.

Honestly i prefer him over Pit. Hopefully there will be patches that makes him more and more different.

Yes he is a free character but hes taking a spot in the roster which could have been dlc instead.

Also i am terribly sad that Nintendo hates Wario-land so much. Black-white Wario outfit removed and all wario-land attacks gone. I would prefer Wario-land attacks even if i main Wario.

Also i would change Uselesspuff to a grasspokemon. Its just wrong to not have it. Leafeon would be a good addition imo. Hope for a grass pokemon dlc.

RetroBro

Smash Ace
I am terribly sorry. I forgot about ROB. Id rather have Dark Pit over him.

I want to keep Dark Pit but he needs to be Luigified. Hes the cloneking of the clones.

Not only does he look exactly the same as Pit, hes a perfect clone.

Honestly i prefer him over Pit. Hopefully there will be patches that makes him more and more different.

Yes he is a free character but hes taking a spot in the roster which could have been dlc instead.

Also i am terribly sad that Nintendo hates Wario-land so much. Black-white Wario outfit removed and all wario-land attacks gone. I would prefer Wario-land attacks even if i main Wario.

Also i would change Uselesspuff to a grasspokemon. Its just wrong to not have it. Leafeon would be a good addition imo. Hope for a grass pokemon dlc.
I just posted this on another thread, but found it applicable to your comment xD

Madwario

Smash Apprentice
I just posted this on another thread, but found it applicable to your comment xD

Maybe its just me, i always forget that ROB is in this game until the roster shows up. I wouldnt even notice if this character got removed. Hopefully Roy shows up and terminate ROB and Dark Pit from this game. He can also take Lucina and Dr Mario with him if he wants to. Even if i dont want a clone like him, still better to have more room for dlc characters:p

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
OK - pretty unpopular here, please don't kill me: I'm actually a bit disappointed with Sm4sh. It was too hyped.
  • They included almost none of the characters I'd wanted, despite them having massive fanbases (albeit mostly in the west), and the new characters are getting into the frustratingly-gimmicky sector.
  • The new stages are difficuly to play on, again due to an overabundance of gimmicks. We can't even turn off the kill-everyone-in-one-shot stage bosses without going to omega mode and getting rid of platforms.
  • Why have a unifed character roster, but different stages for each version. Why is "I wish I could play as the ice climbers" a reason not to include them, but "Oh mand, gerudo valley was awesome and I'd love to see it in HD" not good enough?
  • 8-man smash is a nightmare. It really feels like the multi-man modes, since it seems like knockback has been increased. By the time you find yourself, half of the foes are already gone, and you're just button-mashing the whole time
  • There's no real single-player mode anymore. Granted, we knew we weren't getting SSE back, but at least something like Melee's adventure mode would have been nice. Playing alone started to get repetitive after about a day.
  • Never thought I'd have this problem, but there are too many characters that the game forces you to play as. You can't honestly be expected to be good with more than about 5, but now the challenges all ask for impossible feats from everyone?
  • On that note, the clones are annoying. Now I have to play as characters I'm terrible with twice to get them through and then their clone. All three should have stayed as alts. I would have used that hour-and-a-half of dev time that everyone claims they took to fix some of the animations (Link's entire face clips through him arm when he holds the special flag, Zelda likes to twist her arm unnaturally backwards in some moves...). I liked that Brawl had only semi-clones by that point (even though Toon Link really needed to stop stealing Link's specials), and I would have liked at least that back if we have to have those 3.
  • Over half the game was ported from Brawl. From 64 to Melee was incredible since the roster was doubled, the models didn't look like they were made on a potato, and they added a new 1p mode. Melee to Brawl made most events have specific characters, but you still got way better graphics, an amazing 1p mode, and beautiful remixes. Now, we kept most of the Brawl remixes, and traded the massive 1p mode for...Mario party, where you HAVE to play as characters you hate? wat. At least they should have made some of the changes they wanted to make from Brawl like giving each character his own unique fanfare, not just Meta Knight, Rosie, and Dark pit.
  • Really, you're not considering DLC? What fighting game in the past 10 years hasn't done DLC? How many characters have giant fanbases? It prints money, Nintendo, get on it. I bought MK8 BECAUSE of Link DLC; is it really inconceivable that the same won't happen? Particularly since you KNOW Ridley has a giant fanbase? Protip: if you make it before modders, then you're not going to lose casual gamers to things like PM.
Ah well. It's still fun and looks beautiful, but hype got away from me this time. I know I'm probably one of the only people who would rather have had HW Ganondorf, Ridley, K.Rool, or Wolf in as opposed to Falcondorf, ROB, Dark Pit, or Dr. Mario (or at least that how it seems sometimes on the internet and in Sakurai's mind). I just have to play alone a lot, and this game has very little to do solo that's not horribly repetitive. If this game had come out with no hyping, I'd be happy, but we were riding the hype train for over a year, and therefore it got away. I guess I just need to get used to it.

PS: for anyone who misconstrues the above paragraph into me saying that I would love to see ROB et al. cut, that's not the case. I don't play as ROB, but I respect that others do. I would just like to have had some of my favorites in. I would have no problem at all if they made both playable. I just don't like being forced to play as characters I dislike, while my favorites get ignored. I think the biggest flames come from people who refuse to consider that other people like other characters - the "drinking your tears" comes to mind.

BubbaDuke

Smash Apprentice
I'm not a fan of the stages in this game. They picked the weirdest stages to bring back from brawl imo.

Sure, Temple and Pokemon Stadium 2 were great choices, but did we really need the old Mario Kart stage? Especially since now we have two stages for Mario Kart? I don't think we needed Smashville or Castle Siege either.

Then I feel like Kirby needs a Green Greens-esque stage. He's not well represented with Halberd and Great Cave Offensive.

Last, theres too many stages that are tours like delfino, or stages that change like Mushroom kingdom U. These stages have their place, but so do simpler static stages. At least we have stage builder.

LoveGame

Master of the Disco Stick
NNID
HanabiKawai
3DS FC
5129-1774-2334
OK - pretty unpopular here, please don't kill me: I'm actually a bit disappointed with Sm4sh. It was too hyped.
  • They included almost none of the characters I'd wanted, despite them having massive fanbases (albeit mostly in the west), and the new characters are getting into the frustratingly-gimmicky sector.
  • The new stages are difficuly to play on, again due to an overabundance of gimmicks. We can't even turn off the kill-everyone-in-one-shot stage bosses without going to omega mode and getting rid of platforms.
  • Why have a unifed character roster, but different stages for each version. Why is "I wish I could play as the ice climbers" a reason not to include them, but "Oh mand, gerudo valley was awesome and I'd love to see it in HD" not good enough?
  • 8-man smash is a nightmare. It really feels like the multi-man modes, since it seems like knockback has been increased. By the time you find yourself, half of the foes are already gone, and you're just button-mashing the whole time
  • There's no real single-player mode anymore. Granted, we knew we weren't getting SSE back, but at least something like Melee's adventure mode would have been nice. Playing alone started to get repetitive after about a day.
  • Never thought I'd have this problem, but there are too many characters that the game forces you to play as. You can't honestly be expected to be good with more than about 5, but now the challenges all ask for impossible feats from everyone?
  • On that note, the clones are annoying. Now I have to play as characters I'm terrible with twice to get them through and then their clone. All three should have stayed as alts. I would have used that hour-and-a-half of dev time that everyone claims they took to fix some of the animations (Link's entire face clips through him arm when he holds the special flag, Zelda likes to twist her arm unnaturally backwards in some moves...). I liked that Brawl had only semi-clones by that point (even though Toon Link really needed to stop stealing Link's specials), and I would have liked at least that back if we have to have those 3.
  • Over half the game was ported from Brawl. From 64 to Melee was incredible since the roster was doubled, the models didn't look like they were made on a potato, and they added a new 1p mode. Melee to Brawl made most events have specific characters, but you still got way better graphics, an amazing 1p mode, and beautiful remixes. Now, we kept most of the Brawl remixes, and traded the massive 1p mode for...Mario party, where you HAVE to play as characters you hate? wat. At least they should have made some of the changes they wanted to make from Brawl like giving each character his own unique fanfare, not just Meta Knight, Rosie, and Dark pit.
  • Really, you're not considering DLC? What fighting game in the past 10 years hasn't done DLC? How many characters have giant fanbases? It prints money, Nintendo, get on it. I bought MK8 BECAUSE of Link DLC; is it really inconceivable that the same won't happen? Particularly since you KNOW Ridley has a giant fanbase? Protip: if you make it before modders, then you're not going to lose casual gamers to things like PM.
Ah well. It's still fun and looks beautiful, but hype got away from me this time. I know I'm probably one of the only people who would rather have had HW Ganondorf, Ridley, K.Rool, or Wolf in as opposed to Falcondorf, ROB, Dark Pit, or Dr. Mario (or at least that how it seems sometimes on the internet and in Sakurai's mind). I just have to play alone a lot, and this game has very little to do solo that's not horribly repetitive. If this game had come out with no hyping, I'd be happy, but we were riding the hype train for over a year, and therefore it got away. I guess I just need to get used to it.

PS: for anyone who misconstrues the above paragraph into me saying that I would love to see ROB et al. cut, that's not the case. I don't play as ROB, but I respect that others do. I would just like to have had some of my favorites in. I would have no problem at all if they made both playable. I just don't like being forced to play as characters I dislike, while my favorites get ignored. I think the biggest flames come from people who refuse to consider that other people like other characters - the "drinking your tears" comes to mind.
There's nothing in this post I don't agree with. This is essentially 1:1 on how I feel about Smash 4. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love that Robin and Lucina are in, but they are the only newcomers of the entire bunch that I had any interest in whatsoever. Like you said, a lot of them are gimmicky, and the overabundance of retro characters just doesn't do anything for me because I wasn't "around" for that era of gaming.

All I wanted was either Mewtwo, K.Rool, Wolf, or yes, even Ridley. I don't care how infamous he is in the community, I like Metroid and I like villains so IDGAF. Guess what? We had to push the envelope just to get one of those four, and he won't even be released til 2015 (good for me since I can't even get a Wii U til then, bad for the rest). Seriously, what is Nintendo's aversion to villains and anti-heroes? Like you said, I respect people who like and/or main the other newcomers, but they hold no appeal for me. I can't help but feel envious toward those who got the character(s) they wanted in.

I've already talked about the singleplayer (or lack thereof) in either this or another thread, but I honestly can't harp on it enough. The fact of the matter is, an arcade mode alone doesn't sell a game IMO. I know Smash 4 has been all about the multiplayer just as the rest of the series has from the beginning, but at least Melee and Brawl/PM gave you something to do otherwise. To top it all off, Classic Mode feels incredibly gimped without the option to toggle stocks. 2 stocks isn't enough when a random item can spawn on me in the middle of an attack, and I'll be damned if I use a continue because of some luck-based BS. Therefore a lot of my time is just spent beating up lvl 9 CPUs. I reeeeally hope the Wii U's Classic mode is better, and at least Events are back.

Don't even get me started on the stages and their overpowered hazards. I dread having to play on Magicant because despite my best efforts, the CPU always gets the flying man and it's more or less over from there. FG mode was honestly a step backwards for the sheer fact that not all characters perform well on FD; some such as DK really need platforms. FG mode should feature the regular versions of Battlefield and Prism Tower IMO.

I dunno, I guess I just got my hopes too high. I wish they would've kept at least some characters secret like they did with Wolf in Brawl, but they honestly blew their load too early. I hate to talk so much bad about the game when it did do a lot of the things I wanted (get rid of Brawl's slow, floaty gameplay for one), but there are some obvious problems. I took back a lot of my hate for the game when they had enough sense to bring back Mewtwo and I'm pretty hyped to get into the competitive scene. I just hope they realize how much more potential there would be with DLC.

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
The game is pretty fun, I like it.

Smash Tour is stupid.
The online is bad.

Wish they came up with more game modes.

Wish there was a version of stock that allowed each stock to be a different character.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
This game is really making me hate Melee fans. As a Melee>Brawl fan myself, this is a bit concerning. Hearing "Smash 4 ResidentSleeper" is already getting ****ing old and I want to punch people who say that. Melee isn't going anywhere, why can't we have this game, PM, 4? I love the game and I see myself playing it for years down the road like I did Melee, with or without the competitive community.

I finally understand how Brawl fans must feel now and I feel a little bad for making fun of Brawl now. Idk if this is unpopular opinion really but its just how I feel.
Welcome to the club. Lol But simply play what you want and like. Stranger's Opinions that self-entitle themeselves over your own is silly and foolhardy if taken seriously. Just play what you want friend!^^

ALSO. That gif sig. Where. How. When even... XD

My two cents: I hate krabby patties.

oops. I mean I hate the weird 'shine tech' you see on characters like Zero-Suit and Rosalina. It just looks bad, especially in low lit stages.

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Welcome to the club. Lol But simply play what you want and like. Stranger's Opinions that self-entitle themeselves over your own is silly and foolhardy if taken seriously. Just play what you want friend!^^

ALSO. That gif sig. Where. How. When even... XD

My two cents: I hate krabby patties.

oops. I mean I hate the weird 'shine tech' you see on characters like Zero-Suit and Rosalina. It just looks bad, especially in low lit stages.
Haha thanks for the reply. You're right, I just don't like feeling judged for what I like and don't like you know? I like this game and people think its boring but I sure as hell don't. But those are just opinions and I don't have to listen to opinions.

My sig comes from a Japanese New 3DS commercial:

You're welcome XD

daguyontheladder

Smash Cadet
NNID
daguyontheladder
3DS FC
5284-2773-0878
unpopular opinion: i'm tired of seeing the koopa kids, we diddint really need them in smash

D

Deleted member

I like Pac-Land. As far as moving stages go I don't think it's nearly as awful as Rumble Falls or Icicle Mountain. That and I enjoy the arcade music that plays on the stage and the really bad perspective as far as platform placement goes is enjoyable to laugh at.

Pazx

hoo hah
NNID
Pazx13
I think Brawl had more competitive merit than this game and was more interesting to watch. The community seems split over the ICies decision so I'm not sure this counts as an unpopular opinion, but I'd pick them over Mewtwo.

M.C.Jeducation

Smash Apprentice
Now don't get me wrong I think Sm4sh is an incredibly beautiful game graphically, but I think that the art style is to similar to brawl. I think that the differences from 64 to Melee and Melee to Brawl was much more noticeable.

D

Deleted member

Now don't get me wrong I think Sm4sh is an incredibly beautiful game graphically, but I think that the art style is to similar to brawl. I think that the differences from 64 to Melee and Melee to Brawl was much more noticeable.
The main reason why the differences between the first three games were so distinct was because of the graphical developments from the N64 era to the Wii. After 64, the style was going for a more-or-less realistic usage of colours and an emphasis on as many small details as possible.

I'd personally wager that Smash 4 is going back in the direction of the N64 style, although it does not mimic the cover art itself. It does however focus much more on the cartoony and colourful aspects of the characters. If you compare Marth's appearance and vibrance between Brawl and 4 for example, you can probably see what I mean.

Not that it's an objective or factual matter in any case, but I feel that was the intent when Sakurai's team was working on the art-direction.

the8thark

Smash Lord
People who can't wait for the game to be released globally before trying to make up voting competitions for tier lists. it is some elitist thing where they don't want the whole world to vote on the tier lists or something?

This annoys me somewhat.
Upon second thought, this is just the arrogance and impatience of the people making the tier lists.
The person making the SWF tier list voting topic in these forums has these bad traits. Could not even wait till the game is released globally before trying to make a tier list. That is arrogant and impatient as all ****. It's already up to the 4th period of voting and the game is still only released in the US. (very soon EU and Aus will get the game).

If I was the moderator of these forums I'd have locked that topic saying:
"Wait till the game is released globally". The topic is not locked yet, proving the moderators do not care about this.

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
  • I like smash 4 roster even though I'm only playing as two of the newcomers
  • I like target blast and trophy rush a lot
  • I think fans from the top selling franchises are a bit spoiled and entitle and I think they have it too good to be complaining like they do.
  • I hate the the new change the control options in the game I think they could did a lot better with them so I don't have to keep selecting my name to use the control option I setup.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
  • I like smash 4 roster even though I'm only playing as two of the newcomers
  • I like target blast and trophy rush a lot
  • I think fans from the top selling franchises are a bit spoiled and entitle and I think they have it too good to be complaining like they do.
  • I hate the the new change the control options in the game I think they could did a lot better with them so I don't have to keep selecting my name to use the control option I setup.
I agree completely on the fourth point you made. I wish they would let use change the default control scheme. Sometimes I keep diving in head first without choosing my name and its really annoying to have to start over again.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Upon second thought, this is just the arrogance and impatience of the people making the tier lists.
The person making the SWF tier list voting topic in these forums has these bad traits. Could not even wait till the game is released globally before trying to make a tier list. That is arrogant and impatient as all ****. It's already up to the 4th period of voting and the game is still only released in the US. (very soon EU and Aus will get the game).

If I was the moderator of these forums I'd have locked that topic saying:
"Wait till the game is released globally". The topic is not locked yet, proving the moderators do not care about this.
You put weight into what is essentially a forum game. If it turns abusive it'll go. Being some sort of vigilante to start arguments within an otherwise perfectly working thread is a problem that you need to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom