• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unpopular Smash 4 Opinions v2.0 - Read the OP before posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turrin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Turrin
3DS FC
4425-1919-5126
I think For Glory mode is a fun and amazing competitive experience that helps me to hone and improve my skills every day, and I only lose because my opponent outplayed me fair and square.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Hey kid... could you maybe expand on your reasons? What makes these characters high tier, what makes those characters low tier?

Also, you understand that if a character is getting results, they're most likely a good character themselves? Mind-boggling I know, but if a character is winning a lot of games, that character must be doing something right.
The point of this thread is to share your opinions, not argue for why you think this is the case. I would not have posted on here if I were just argueing my case anyway, and as such, I will not be giving a reason.

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
The point of this thread is to share your opinions, not argue for why you think this is the case. I would not have posted on here if I were just argueing my case anyway, and as such, I will not be giving a reason.
I love it how people are reading the OP and following the rules exactly!.. Oh wait.
I get you're not supposed to challenge opinions, but when every post is just "x character sucks" or "this is dumb" with nothing substantial, it gets monotonous. Alright, you think "X" shouldn't be in Smash, so does 2 billion other people, but I'm sure your reason is different from someone else's, and it'd be nice to at least hear these reasons rather than treading through the same thing over and over. I was able to understand the appeal of some characters better because some users actually fleshed out their opinions, rather than just leaving it as "this character is awesome!"

But then again, don't hate the player, hate the game, and this game doesn't require you to provide a reason, so whatever... I apologize.

Last edited:

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
I get you're not supposed to challenge opinions, but when every post is just "x character sucks" or "this is dumb" with nothing substantial, it gets monotonous. Alright, you think "X" shouldn't be in Smash, so does 2 billion other people, but I'm sure your reason is different from someone else's, and it'd be nice to at least hear these reasons rather than treading through the same thing over and over. I was able to understand the appeal of some characters better because some users actually fleshed out their opinions, rather than just leaving it as "this character is awesome!"

But then again, don't hate the player, hate the game, and this game doesn't require you to provide a reason, so whatever... I apologize.
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to hear people's reasoning but if people don't want to share it they wouldn't regardless if the OP said you had to or not. You're not criticizing people or getting upset about anything people post so I do appreciate that, though. Any time I personally have an opinion for now on I'll try to explain why I feel that way.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
This probably is not an unpopular opinion, but it's time to lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom