• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unpopular Smash 4 Opinions v2.0 - Read the OP before posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I think it's in the human nature to freak out at first when such circumstances happen, not something you can really blame K. Rool 's fanbase about, especially since at this point most people have calmed down and are continuing their kampaign as usual.
I don't think that's human nature, I'm certain that's blatant immaturity. I'm going to blame the K. Rool fanbase.

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
I don't think that's human nature, I'm certain that's blatant immaturity. I'm going to blame the K. Rool fanbase.
That's a little extreme, don't you think? Not every member of the fanbase reacted that way, yet you tag the entire fanbase as being "immature"? It is natural to feel disappointed, and the Internet is a platform for people to voice their opinion, so the situation was bound to be discussed. As someone who read a lot of that discussion, I feel that most of them handled it particularly well, and only a few people were acting immature.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
That's a little extreme, don't you think? Not every member of the fanbase reacted that way, yet you tag the entire fanbase as being "immature"? It is natural to feel disappointed, and the Internet is a platform for people to voice their opinion, so the situation was bound to be discussed. As someone who read a lot of that discussion, I feel that most of them handled it particularly well, and only a few people were acting immature.
If I had a penny for every time someone said "Not all (insert group here)!"

I play DotA, it's community is toxic. Not everyone is toxic, the majority is actually fine, but that doesn't mean I should dismiss how vile the community can be.

I know entirety of the K. Rool fanbase isn't bad, but there was a sizable chunk of people who took things too far because, "Oh no, he's a costume now!"

destronoma

Smash Cadet
NNID
Destronoma
I think what bothers me the most is those fans who threw a fit don't realize that having a costume of a character does not mean that character won't show up in the game.

I'm still pretty hopeful that King K. Rool will make it in.

Besides, if the costume thing was true, then a few characters in the game should have been deleted now.

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
If I had a penny for every time someone said "Not all (insert group here)!"

I play DotA, it's community is toxic. Not everyone is toxic, the majority is actually fine, but that doesn't mean I should dismiss how vile the community can be.

I know entirety of the K. Rool fanbase isn't bad, but there was a sizable chunk of people who took things too far because, "Oh no, he's a costume now!"
All I'm saying is I really didn't see it, at least not here. There was one guy that was freaking out, and everyone pretty much called him out on it. Just cause a couple guys act ridiculous doesn't mean a whole community should be codemned for it. Sadly every community has them, it sucks but that's the way it is. So I tend to look at the majority in these kind of things, and the majority of people were fairly calm, just voicing their disappointment and moving on. You guys just seem to think that the bad stuff was more prominent then it really was.

Last edited:

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
I think it's in the human nature to freak out at first when such circumstances happen, not something you can really blame K. Rool 's fanbase about, especially since at this point most people have calmed down and are continuing their kampaign as usual.
Honestly, I agree as long as people don't go overboard.

LightheartedBum

Smash Apprentice
I feel like all veterans should have returned... Including Pichu.
I hate the idea of K Rool, he just seems so bland and gross. Doesn't feel like he has any merit. No disrespect to K Rool supporters, but I really don't understand why he has such a following.
I disagree with people who say there are too many Capcom characters in. I feel like characters are (or should be) selected on their own merits, and that their company shouldn't matter at all. Makes me sad.
I think that franchises that people complain are underrepresented in smash are like that for a reason. Want more Metroid fighters? Having played all Metroid games aside from Hunters and Other M, there are literally no solid choices here. I love the crap out of Metroid, but I can agree with Ridley not being playable, and considering all other characters that have appeared are either game specific side characters or huge bosses, why would Metroid get a dumb shoehorned fighter? And don't get me started on Dark Samus. The same can be said for the DK series. While I do feel like DK deserves another rep or two, for the life of me I can't advocate for Dixie or K Rool.
Ridley IS too big.
I wish Dark Pit and Pit had different movesets. Sakurai, Kid Icarus Uprising (WHICH YOU DIRECTED) has a billion weapons, and you give Pit basically the same moveset as Brawl and Dark Pit the exact same as his? Seriously?
On that note, why is Dark Pit in the game?
I know Fox is the holy grail of characters, and changing him would be blasphemy, but I'd love to see him using that staff from adventures.
Watching tourney matches that aren't near the finals are way more hype than finals. Zero Suit and Shiek and Diddy get so boring.
Tiers and metas suck.
Ryu is literally the hypest thing to happen to this game.
I know this isn't unpopular, but man, even with stage dlc I can't even handle how terrible I feel stages are in this game.
I think the only characters that should get in as DLC are fighters that would have an interesting and different movesets, or veterans. Seriously, Dixie Kong? Dark Samus? What?

I love you all.

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
- I miss Magicant, Prism Tower, Coneria, and Yoshi's Island, but I don't want to downgrade to be able to play those stages. I own both versions of the game. Why can't I have the complete stage list?
On that note, I haven't touched the 3DS since Smash Wii U released.

- I didn't care for it in the beginning, but Wave 3 of the DLC Mii Costumes totally has me onboard now. I'm excited to see that the less popular characters are somewhat getting a shot too. I can't wait to see who comes up next.

- Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA)'s soundtrack is horribly underrated. I wish we had a medley at least :crying:

LightheartedBum

Smash Apprentice
That doesn't even make sense
I wouldn't mind talking about my viewpoint on them.
I feel like tiers and the metagame of a lot of games in general greatly restrict how players play the game. If a character never gets a wide player base because he's considered low tier, how will anyone ever really learn their true potential? If a meta defines how someone should play a certain character *cough zero suit* *cough diddy pre patch* how will new strategies ever be formed?
Now, Smash 4 is super balanced. It's actually pretty refreshing. The tier list of characters is pretty redundant when it comes to ranking characters by viability, but the top characters do stand out a bit.
The meta sort of is in the same boat. Little macs don't do air moves, lol! It just isn't supposed to happen. He's better on the ground, that's the way he works. But I've been caught off guard by Macs that use air moves as follow ups or mixups. Caught off guard enough that I have to shift my entire playstyle around this new, unexpected change. Breaking the meta is important, because it forces your opponent to adapt and play in your world. They'll be expecting something, without a doubt, but what if you defy that expectation and give them something different? They're suddenly in a new game, where they don't have all the answers.

This is a lot less important in Smash 4 because it's an incredibly balanced game, but just goes to show. I can't tell you how many times I've beaten opponents in games using unorthodox tactics. I've slain countless players with throwing axes in Diablo 2, chased down and finished off many players in Dark Souls with the low damage low reach all around not viable Hand Axe. Play Spy in Man Vs Machine on TF2, and actually do well? That's not supposed to happen.

I just don't like how people sometimes look down on ya for not following a predetermined list of rules on what you're supposed to do in a game.

Feel free to agree or disagree. I know I mostly used examples from other games, but I feel like the Smash series is one competitive series I don't have huge problems with meta/tier wise. I'm not alone in feeling this way, this site introduced me to this great series on reddit called mind over meta.

I'll edit this post and delete this all if this doesn't belong in this thread. xD I just enjoy sharing my views.

Athorment

Smash Cadet
Is this considered an Unpopular opinion? Tournament is good but it's lacking a lot of things. You can turn on customs but that means people will use their equipment.

You can't lock 1v1 or so, so there have been instances where it's For Glory free-for-all done wrong (example, 3 stocks, 3 mins. 4 fighters? screw making KOs, people either gang on 1 person or 2 wait and see how other 2 take each other out).

It would have been fun as well to lock characters and stages. this way we can have a "Mario Ditto" Tournament or even "Fox Only No Items Final Destination" for shiz and giggles.

There needs to be a "Star" based grading system maybe for each tournament too. This so that it's possible to more easily "recommend" (or discourage) certain tournament set ups and for the creator to know something might have failed (Like in the 3 stock 3 mins one i mentioned. Do 1 or 2 KOs and had to time stall to get some victories)

wish there was a ban-counter pick system for stage selection in tournaments.

It also needs the ability to check people's online status. Joined a few where i ended up alone in the waiting room because there wasnt anyone in that tournament online despite membership being on the 20+

Also, as a last note, is it just me? or is the menu to select Conquest Or Tournament just... plain ridiculous? it just gives the sensation that a 3rd thing will be added there. who knows

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Is this considered an Unpopular opinion? Tournament is good but it's lacking a lot of things. You can turn on customs but that means people will use their equipment.

You can't lock 1v1 or so, so there have been instances where it's For Glory free-for-all done wrong (example, 3 stocks, 3 mins. 4 fighters? screw making KOs, people either gang on 1 person or 2 wait and see how other 2 take each other out).

It would have been fun as well to lock characters and stages. this way we can have a "Mario Ditto" Tournament or even "Fox Only No Items Final Destination" for shiz and giggles.

There needs to be a "Star" based grading system maybe for each tournament too. This so that it's possible to more easily "recommend" (or discourage) certain tournament set ups and for the creator to know something might have failed (Like in the 3 stock 3 mins one i mentioned. Do 1 or 2 KOs and had to time stall to get some victories)

wish there was a ban-counter pick system for stage selection in tournaments.

It also needs the ability to check people's online status. Joined a few where i ended up alone in the waiting room because there wasnt anyone in that tournament online despite membership being on the 20+

Also, as a last note, is it just me? or is the menu to select Conquest Or Tournament just... plain ridiculous? it just gives the sensation that a 3rd thing will be added there. who knows
Not unpopular at all I believe.

But that Menu really is disgusting and I do hope something is added to make it more complete, or completely rework how the Conquest image looks. Smash 4 already has pretty questionable menus, but that's a joke.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Here's an opinion of mine;
Pale Tuna is a waste of space, but if she wasn't fanservice-on-a-pole I'd totally like her

There's a reason Palutena has the least amount of play time (Being a whopping 00:00 where everyone else has atleast 00:30) :drshrug:

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
Pale Tuna is a waste of space, but if she wasn't fanservice-on-a-pole I'd totally like her

There's a reason Palutena has the least amount of play time (Being a whopping 00:00 where everyone else has atleast 00:30) :drshrug:
She's a customs machine though. Heavenly Light on Trophy Rush is good stuff.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
She's a customs machine though. Heavenly Light on Trophy Rush is good stuff.
Too bad Trophy Rush doesn't allow customs on Smash 3DS
Since that's the only one I actually own and can play regularly (Smash U is in my household, but it's my Sister's)

I just grinded Smash Run for everything anyway, it's the best mode of any Smash Game to date anyway imo, always fun to play
(That isn't an unpopular opinion, just linking it to my Smash Run grinding):drshrug:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

You take that back! Our Goddess is kind and loving and not a waste of space! /jk

Is there a reason why she's a waste of space in your eyes? I'm assuming there's a character you'd much rather prefer...
Personally, she's the character I didn't know I wanted, so I can't really think of anyone suitable to "take her spot" (Cause someway somehow spots in Smash are reserved).

destronoma

Smash Cadet
NNID
Destronoma
I'm not sure if this is necessarily unpopular, but I really hate people who taunt when playing online.

Particularly when it is someone who is just dominating their opposition (such as me, in this case). I know it's all part of the mind games, but that stuff really irks me.

Which probably means the mind games are working.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
- The best thing about Smash Run is the Race to the Finish. Oh how I miss it so... Which also harkens back to my question, I have both versions, why do I have to downgrade to get half of the complete package? People have come up with an idea of an NX Launch Ultimate Edition that brings both Wii U and 3DS versions into one sweet complete package of Smash goodness. If NX is the new console, I'd definitely buy that day one.

- People who get the DLC Mii costumes (ie: Chrom) and don't make the faces all goofy and funny are taking life way too seriously. I'm mostly referring to a friend of mine who does that. There's like no fun in it when he's in charge.

- Several of the black pallet swaps (Rosalina, Marth, Peach, DK, Lucina, etc.) have yellow as the secondary color and it bugs me because I hate yellow. Same goes for white which usually has red as the secondary but I really like this combination.

- I miss when Link had just black clothes instead of being Dark Link.

- The only thing I hate about Ryu is he was on my friend's (who was mentioned earlier) ****ty wish list that consists of Lighting, Naruto, and... some ****ty third thing that was so horrific for a Smash wish list that I blocked it out of my memory. Ryu gave him confidence that the rest on his wish list have a chance. NO!

- ZSS mains are infuriating to watch because they always go for the ****ty generic Down-throw to Up- Air to Up-B combo when a back throw would have easily sufficed. *cough*nairo*cough* It's so bad, that it literally blew my mind seeing ZSS's forward throw because I had never seen it in my life before that. I don't play ZSS either so whatever.

Last edited:

SuperMrpingpong

Smash Journeyman
I want Pichu back and feel they could justify the hurts himself mechanic if they tried, they could make him hit harder than Pikachu but have the other stuff to go with (lighter, faster,etc) if Roy could get buffed they could do it for the little yellow masochist as well

Athorment

Smash Cadet
I want Pichu back and feel they could justify the hurts himself mechanic if they tried..
I actually gave some thought to this and firmly believe that it is quite possible to make a de-cloned moveset for Pichu (Regardless of his chances in making it back as DLC)

I dont think he should hit harder, at least in any of his physical moves, but he could have a great (if not the best) Range in the game with his electric attacks (Which could also be strong moves that self-harm you).

Moves like Dedene's with the electrical X or even taking Meloetta's musical spheres for that move where pikachu sends an electric ball from his tail would work well for special moves.

He could also get a gimmick similar to Project M Lucas where you can just do Normal Smash Attacks, but if you charge neutral B then said Smash Attacks are given powerful electrical discharges. This way you get to choose when it's convenient to self-harm in order to get the kill.

Last edited:

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
I actually gave some thought to this and firmly believe that it is quite possible to make a de-cloned moveset for Pichu (Regardless of his chances in making it back as DLC)

I dont think he should hit harder, at least in any of his physical moves, but he could have a great (if not the best) Range in the game with his electric attacks (Which could also be strong moves that self-harm you).

Moves like Dedene's with the electrical X or even taking Meloetta's musical spheres for that move where pikachu sends an electric ball from his tail would work well for special moves.

He could also get a gimmick similar to Project M Lucas where you can just do Normal Smash Attacks, but if you charge neutral B then said Smash Attacks are given powerful electrical discharges. This way you get to choose when it's convenient to self-harm in order to get the kill.
You've given me an idea. Dedene would be a cool choice for a character.

Athorment

Smash Cadet
...Dedene would be a cool choice for a character.
I'm actually in favor of a Playable Gardevoir thanks to Pokken Tournament as well as Hawlucha to have a real Command-grab character. Bowser, Ganon and Lucario's Side B command grabs are a little lackluster for those who like grapple characters

Browny

Smash Hater
Ryu is the most overrated character in smash history.

Outside of tr3la who wins with any low tier he feels like using, Ryu is fading into obscurity fast.

He's possibly the most punishable character in the game, his combos do less damage than many characters basic throws and his recovery is free damage on him. He can't KO you without risking dying himself (the marth flaw) and as long as you aren't stupid and keep landing moves on his shield, he cant punish hard.

Treat Ryu like a little mac that has KO punch. Just... don't get in his face. You'll do fine.

CptJPuff

Smash Journeyman
Palutena is the best newcomer. I've put in tons of hours playing as her.

Miis, Pacman, Sonic, and Roy are a waste of space.

Snake should've been kept in the game, even if Konami was in a pickle.

All of those who were once alt. costumes (Dark Pit, Lucina, etc.) should've stayed as alt. costumes.

Tournament mode was an unnecessary addition.

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Palutena is the best newcomer. I've put in tons of hours playing as her.

Miis, Pacman, Sonic, and Roy are a waste of space.

Snake should've been kept in the game, even if Konami was in a pickle.

All of those who were once alt. costumes (Dark Pit, Lucina, etc.) should've stayed as alt. costumes.

Tournament mode was an unnecessary addition.
You take that back! Our Boy has T3H PH1R3 and is not a waste of space! /jk

Could you possibly elaborate on why you see these characters as a "waste of space"? I've been waiting for Roy to return since Melee, and while I don't enjoy his playstyle, I love that Sonic is in Smash. Pacman and Miis are cool too. Really I just want to understand why some people see some characters as "not worthy" (even though, as I've said before, spots are not reserved for characters.)

Sünta

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sünta_Foot
3DS FC
2234-7187-3957
- Changing the judge mechanics for G&W by making it completely random was detrimental
- Stage bosses are annoying in even casual play.
- More characters are nice, more unique characters that is sorry Ganon ;(
-
Robin's victory screen needs to be separate from Chrom

CptJPuff

Smash Journeyman
Could you possibly elaborate on why you see these characters as a "waste of space"?
They're all characters that I have grudges against/dislike. I guess I could explain further (rant) why I dislike them.

No Disrespect.

Miis:
They're just cash grabs with their costume DLC. Recently, one of my younger siblings wasted $30 of my eshop credit on these things. Since that event, I've just generally disliked the Mii fighter.

Pacman:
I feel like his moveset is so stretched that it ruins his character. Then again, how do you create a moveset for something that only chomps pellets and ghosts? I guess we should be satisfied that we have another playstyle that can get more people into Smash, though.

Roy:
It's just another clone that I'll have to buy to please my younger siblings.

Sonic:
I'm not going to explain this one.

Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
- I'm unhappy that Alph is a pallet swap, but not anymore so than I would be if Dark Pit, Lucina, and Doc were to be pallet swaps. Pit is not Dark Pit. Lucina is not Marth. Alph is not Olimar. Doc is... Well, Doc is Mario, but that's a special case. I would rather the characters not be in at all than be forced as pallet swaps. It ruins the feeling of playing as that character. When I'm playing as Olimar, I don't feel like I am. I feel like I'm playing as the concept of Olimar, that can just as easily be plastered onto Alph. This bothers me greatly.

-Speaking of such, I think the Koopalings being BJ's alts is stupid, and I wish the other alts were just pallet swaps for BJ, like everyone else.

Athorment

Smash Cadet
Here's an Unpopular opinion:
I would be perfectly fine if next smash we get something similar to what Capcom is doing with Street Fighter V.
Instead of having us wait years in order to sell a disc that is getting updates anyway, they should just work on a small number of characters, release a beta for people to try out (and thus better balance from the get go) and slowly add character packs (example: Pokemon pack with Jigglypuff, mewtwo, Lucario, Greninja) each with a newcomer or two.

This way we get to play smash and more actively participate on things like balancing, character analisis, etc.and the character packs keep the game fresh and up to date.
Once there is a sizeable cast and modes then they can think of a disc release.

Last edited:

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
I don't want any characters from Splatoon to be DLC.
While I believe they would make great representation, I would like them in a new Smash game instead of DLC for this one...Well, assuming there will be a new Smash game on the next console.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
This thread has become a circle jerk.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Considering you're not supposed to challenge opinions, it was bound to be one. I just wished people would provide, I dunno, reasons for their opinions. It's really boring seeing a new post and finding it's just "This character doesn't deserve to be in Smash" or "This character is OP" etc.

Unpopular Opinion!

I think every character, current and future, deserves to be in Smash. No, I don't like every character, but someone else does and I feel that alone justifies their inclusion. Generic Call of Duty Soldier got in? If it has fans, fine by me! The best characters are the ones no one realized they wanted, like Wii Fit Trainer or Duck Hunt.

If Smash were filled with characters that only I thought deserved to be in, I doubt it'd actually be as fun as it is.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Unpopular opinion here but Meowth deserves to be playable in Smash and Squirtle and Ivysaur deserve to come back!

So what if people think we have too many 1st gen Pokemon in Smash. The 1st gen is iconic, popular, and started the entire Pokemon franchise. :002::006::007::025::039::052::150: all should be in Smash. They are all fun to play in Smash and I am sure Meowth will be just as fun as the rest if he got in!

Meowth for Smash!

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
Unpopular opinion here but Meowth deserves to be playable in Smash and Squirtle and Ivysaur deserve to come back!

So what if people think we have too many 1st gen Pokemon in Smash. The 1st gen is iconic, popular, and started the entire Pokemon franchise. :002::006::007::025::039::052::150: all should be in Smash. They are all fun to play in Smash and I am sure Meowth will be just as fun as the rest if he got in!

Meowth for Smash!
Thank you, you reminded me of an opinion I have.

It shouldn't matter what generation a Pokemon is from, we shouldn't need "this and that gen to be represented" or "that gen is over represented"; they should just add Pokemon that are requested/they feel should be in the game and the generation should not matter and if most are from gen 1, so be it. I remember a JWittz video where he says he thinks there should be one Pokemon from every generation and I don't feel like they should go out of their way to scrape the barrel just to find one from every generation.

That's not blunt at all.

Last edited:

Athorment

Smash Cadet
... :002::006::007::025::039::052::150: all should be in Smash...
...we shouldn't need "this and that gen to be represented" or "that gen is over represented"; they should just add Pokemon that are requested/they feel should be in the game...
Agreed. People that talk like that hilariously remind me of those that believed that Lucario would be taken out in favor of Zoroark just because Lucario "replaced" Mewtwo in Brawl. Apparently 2 games alone form a pattern, huh?

This is why i feel the Capcom V approach for Beta access and character Packs would make sense in the long run for Smash bros 5. They can just make a character pack with all Gen 1 pokemon and then another with Misc. Gens (Lucario, Greninja, etc.)
Don't want to play as Meowth or squirtle? Don't get the character pack that has them and that's it.

Not thinking of their chances, I think some pokemon would be interesting to play as:
*Pichu: With decloned moveset that gives him wider range and stronger electric moves to justify the self-hurt
*Totodile: This one i actually dreamed off, lmao. Looked like a mix of Squirtle and Yoshi +Bites. not as nimble but bits stronger. Makes a lot of sense for those who want all gens to be represented though. If squirtle never makes it back, Totodyle is popular enough to be a replacement from a different gen.
*Gardevoir: Pokken Tournament. Enough said.
*Hawlucha: We really need a Grapple Style character in smash. not just a special move or two and that's it.
*Sceptile?: I dont really care about him. It just sounds like people are pushing the "Grass Type" rather than the character itself. If he gets in for some reason i wouldnt be against it tho. Would rather have Blaziken and a lot of blazing Spin-kicks ala Ken.
I also believe we need more heavy characters though so i wouldn't mind characters like Chesnaught or any other big hitters would make sense. I also think that it's particularly annoying that all the pokemon we've got thus far are able to stand in two feet. Pokemon are known to be animalistic! We need more pokemon like Ivysaur who stand in all four legs! heck! Why not a bird pokemon? we don't have many multi-jump characters, let alone one that actually prefers the air *cough*WhyFalcoWhy*cough*

There, a few unpopular opinions on sceptile and ivysaur above.

Last edited:

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
I think Kirby, Shulk, and Mega Man are high tiers.

I think Wii Fit Trainer is still bottom tier, even with these patches

On a similar note, I think Falco is still low tier, even with these balance patches.

I don't think ANY tier list is even fairly good by this point, and that people are focusing too much on results, and not enough on the character itself. If tier lists were focused on results, it would show players on the lists rather than characters.

I don't think King Deded is the worst character in the game.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I think Kirby, Shulk, and Mega Man are high tiers.

I think Wii Fit Trainer is still bottom tier, even with these patches

On a similar note, I think Falco is still low tier, even with these balance patches.

I don't think ANY tier list is even fairly good by this point, and that people are focusing too much on results, and not enough on the character itself. If tier lists were focused on results, it would show players on the lists rather than characters.

I don't think King Deded is the worst character in the game.
Hey kid... could you maybe expand on your reasons? What makes these characters high tier, what makes those characters low tier?

Also, you understand that if a character is getting results, they're most likely a good character themselves? Mind-boggling I know, but if a character is winning a lot of games, that character must be doing something right.

D

Deleted member

I find Smash 4's soundtrack overall to be highly lackluster compared to Brawl. I'm not even sure if this is unpopular or not, but it just feels like Sm4sh's music has way too melodies, which kinda bugs me. Thank goodness a great chunk of Brawl's music is in 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom