• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial Project M Ridley - CLASSIC RIDLEY BETA RELEASED! 31/10/16

What is your opinion on this hack?

• Total voters

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
The only thing I have done is reorginize de UVs of the model so it uses one texture only, I havent been able to work on it further because of my job. I got myself into some projects which I have to prioritize. But I will keep working on it to make it.
Oh well. Take your time if required.

OmegaX5000

Smash Journeyman
So how's version 2.2 coming along, any good progress? I'm really looking forward to playing it on PM 3.6!

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
So how's version 2.2 coming along, any good progress? I'm really looking forward to playing it on PM 3.6!
Not really, but we are changing few things like aerial mobility (not by much), falling speed (now falls a bit faster), shield animation (so he could angle it without it being pointless), slow ledge attack animation (just need to actually GET TO WOOOOOOOORK). Right now, last 2 aren't finished.

OmegaX5000

Smash Journeyman
Also, he's unable to swim right now, which obviously is going to be fixed for the public release. :p
Wasn't he able to swim in previous versions? What happened, did the swimming animation bug out or something that caused it to be revamped?

Last edited:
NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
Wasn't he able to swim in previous versions? What happened, did the swimming animation bug out or something that caused it to be revamped?
Bagan's revamping the animations to make them look better, so right now he has none. and thus sinks like a rock in water.

Again, this quirk is (almost certainly) never going to be in a public build, so don't worry.

OmegaX5000

Smash Journeyman
Bagan's revamping the animations to make them look better, so right now he has none. and thus sinks like a rock in water.

Again, this quirk is (almost certainly) never going to be in a public build, so don't worry.
Ah okay. Well, I hope it all goes fine for the public build. I'm really eager to try that one out!

ZTurtle

Smash Journeyman
Hey there, first off, just wanted to say, really great work on that Ridley mod! He feels great to play as! Though with the mod downloaded, the game freezes when it gets to target smash on Classic. Any idea why that happens?

Also, I heard that you were planning on making a K. Rool mod, and was wondering if you know which character you're going to replace in order to implement him in the game, Like replacing Pit for Ridley.

In any case, keep up the good work!

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Hey there, first off, just wanted to say, really great work on that Ridley mod! He feels great to play as! Though with the mod downloaded, the game freezes when it gets to target smash on Classic. Any idea why that happens?

Also, I heard that you were planning on making a K. Rool mod, and was wondering if you know which character you're going to replace in order to implement him in the game, Like replacing Pit for Ridley.

In any case, keep up the good work!
Thanks and game was freezing on target smash in 3.6 beta, but it doesn't happens for me in full 3.6. It wasn't reported by testers either.

Toon Link because of his arrows (which are affected by gravity, so, i'll use it for Neutral B), bombs (might use those for Neutral B somehow) boomerang (i'll use this one for Side B) shield (if i can make the boomerang use it of course), Final Smash and he isn't really important on the roster, so, eh.

Finally updated few animations. The most noticable change is animation used when he is launched up:
Animation119.gif

It doesn't looks so stiff anymore. I'll try to make few more like updated Side Taunt. Also, BrawlBox now can be used to rig stuff, so, i'll have less problems with rigging Meta Ridley...but first, i must fix one bug related to newest version. Basically, it prevents me from choosing any polygons, bones or textures, so, i can't rig stuff until its fixed.

Last edited:

latinking

Smash Apprentice
Does the currently available version of this mod work only on Project M 3.6 beta? Or will I be able to play it on the final 3.6 as well?

Last edited:

jamesster445

Smash Lord
I just installed BronzeGreekGod's project Ganondorf, is there any way I can install this current version of ridley on the same SD card.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
It does? That's weird, because when I tried using it on 3.6, it reverted back to the vanilla 3.6 beta.
You may have installed it incorrectly; to install it, you just drag and drop the necessary folders into your SD card. Reinstall P:M 3.6 and then install Ridley.
I just installed BronzeGreekGod's project Ganondorf, is there any way I can install this current version of ridley on the same SD card.
Yes, by using GCTEDIT to add this code to the bottom Ridley GCT or your own custom one

PSI Smash

Smash Rookie
So I just installed this mod and Ridley's victory theme has a TON of static. Is this the same for everybody? If not, what did i do wrong? Also my game crashes when certain characters are hit with F-Smash.

Last edited:

Patcheresu

Smash Cadet
NNID
patcheresu
3DS FC
0903-2969-5351
So I just installed this mod and Ridley's victory theme has a TON of static. Is this the same for everybody? If not, what did i do wrong? Also my game crashes when certain characters are hit with F-Smash.
Remove everything from your SD Card, format it to FAT32, and put everything back in. It's a common issue with PM that cannot be avoided, best cure is to Cut, Wipe, Paste.

Last edited:

latinking

Smash Apprentice
While we wait for BaganSmashBros's next update, I would like to take the opportunity to talk about something that was brought up earlier. I'd like to apologize in advance if the post seems unrelated to the topic at hand.

Recently, the possibility of Kraid being a future mod for Project M/Vanilla Brawl was brought up.
First off, I was very surprised to see even the slightest encouragement/support for such a task, considering that all the aspects/traits of Kraid would make anyone, at first sight, condemn him as an impossible character to work on.

If such positivity, consideration can be pushed towards Kraid... then at this point, so many characters are within reach. While I like Kraid very much, I feel he's someone that should be kept down on the priority list. I am aware that after Ridley, Bagan might begin work on K. Rool, if the latter doesn't turn out to be an upcoming DLC for Smash 4. However, after those two, what are we truly missing in terms for the Smash roster?

Other crossover games, such as Dissidia, Gundam vs Gundam and J-Stars Victory VS, have heroes that you can play with, as well as their respective villains and/or rivals. This is very evident in Dissidia, where each main character from the various Final Fantasy titles comes along with the antagonist from the same game (example: Cloud and Sephiroth, Terra and Kefka). With the mods currently out and those being worked on in the foreseeable future, such as Bagan's Ridley and K.Rool, the BronzeGreekGod's amazing faithful Ganondorf mods, Dark-Samus-Lives's DS, and etc, I feel that not only are we slowly covering Nintendo's Rogues Gallery, but that the Metroid franchise in particular will ultimately have 2 playable villains. Hence, whether or not his next project is K. Rool, I personally think Bagan should distance himself from Metroid after his Ridley mod reaches, what he considers, satisfactory levels. Currently, what series are well known yet have no villains present in the Smash Roster?

Earthbound/Mother, and Fire Emblem. There's no denying Fire Emblem's popularity (very evident in the latest Smash 4), and Earthbound's memorable villains, Porky and Giygas. There's potential to be seen here... though I'll admit that I'm more of a fan of the Mother series, and I'm pretty clueless with Fire Emblem (all I know is that it has a large fanbase, and that I've yet to see any unique villain mod from that franchise worked on). But with a decent community of helpers and supporters, with brainstorming, any of these two series or others, can have their antagonists within playable reach!

Though truth be told, BaganSmashBros truly deserves a LONG break after Ridley's next update. He's definitely earned it after making it this far with his work, over a year in the making...

Last edited:

JayJay55

Smash Journeyman
Thanks and game was freezing on target smash in 3.6 beta, but it doesn't happens for me in full 3.6. It wasn't reported by testers either.

Toon Link because of his arrows (which are affected by gravity, so, i'll use it for Neutral B), bombs (might use those for Neutral B somehow) boomerang (i'll use this one for Side B) shield (if i can make the boomerang use it of course), Final Smash and he isn't really important on the roster, so, eh.

Finally updated few animations. The most noticable change is animation used when he is launched up:
View attachment 78551
It doesn't looks so stiff anymore. I'll try to make few more like updated Side Taunt. Also, BrawlBox now can be used to rig stuff, so, i'll have less problems with rigging Meta Ridley...but first, i must fix one bug related to newest version. Basically, it prevents me from choosing any polygons, bones or textures, so, i can't rig stuff until its fixed.
That's so much better than what the tumbling animation was before. What about bound animations? Like when Ridley gets launched into a wall or hits a ceiling. What about the animation when he bounds on the ground into prone animation? Because that's looking pretty stiff too, was that changed? Also classic Ridley alt hype because you can rig in BrawlBox now (I'm really thirsty for a classic alt).

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Any progress with Ridley 2.2 BaganSmashBros BaganSmashBros ?
Im Ridley-d out for now and BrawlBox still can't handle Meta Ridley, so, no progress.
That's so much better than what the tumbling animation was before. What about bound animations? Like when Ridley gets launched into a wall or hits a ceiling. What about the animation when he bounds on the ground into prone animation? Because that's looking pretty stiff too, was that changed? Also classic Ridley alt hype because you can rig in BrawlBox now (I'm really thirsty for a classic alt).
I will change those at some point too. I don't like how they look right now.
While we wait for BaganSmashBros's next update, I would like to take the opportunity to talk about something that was brought up earlier. I'd like to apologize in advance if the post seems unrelated to the topic at hand.

Recently, the possibility of Kraid being a future mod for Project M/Vanilla Brawl was brought up.
First off, I was very surprised to see even the slightest encouragement/support for such a task, considering that all the aspects/traits of Kraid would make anyone, at first sight, condemn him as an impossible character to work on.

If such positivity, consideration can be pushed towards Kraid... then at this point, so many characters are within reach. While I like Kraid very much, I feel he's someone that should be kept down on the priority list. I am aware that after Ridley, Bagan might begin work on K. Rool, if the latter doesn't turn out to be an upcoming DLC for Smash 4. However, after those two, what are we truly missing in terms for the Smash roster?

Other crossover games, such as Dissidia, Gundam vs Gundam and J-Stars Victory VS, have heroes that you can play with, as well as their respective villains and/or rivals. This is very evident in Dissidia, where each main character from the various Final Fantasy titles comes along with the antagonist from the same game (example: Cloud and Sephiroth, Terra and Kefka). With the mods currently out and those being worked on in the foreseeable future, such as Bagan's Ridley and K.Rool, the BronzeGreekGod's amazing faithful Ganondorf mods, Dark-Samus-Lives's DS, and etc, I feel that not only are we slowly covering Nintendo's Rogues Gallery, but that the Metroid franchise in particular will ultimately have 2 playable villains. Hence, whether or not his next project is K. Rool, I personally think Bagan should distance himself from Metroid after his Ridley mod reaches, what he considers, satisfactory levels. Currently, what series are well known yet have no villains present in the Smash Roster?

Earthbound/Mother, and Fire Emblem. There's no denying Fire Emblem's popularity (very evident in the latest Smash 4), and Earthbound's memorable villains, Porky and Giygas. There's potential to be seen here... though I'll admit that I'm more of a fan of the Mother series, and I'm pretty clueless with Fire Emblem (all I know is that it has a large fanbase, and that I've yet to see any unique villain mod from that franchise worked on). But with a decent community of helpers and supporters, with brainstorming, any of these two series or others, can have their antagonists within playable reach!

Though truth be told, BaganSmashBros truly deserves a LONG break after Ridley's next update. He's definitely earned it after making it this far with his work, over a year in the making...
Im distancing myself from Metroid already. Kraid is the last Metroid character i'll make. DS-Lives already handles DS very well and there is no one else i really care about.
Speaking of Kraid:

Frayark did pretty good work on this guy. Legs look weird, but it will be noticable only when he is jumping. I'll take this to new thread because its not about Ridley. He and K.Rool (who just needs to be rigged for me to start working on him and we already found someone who will rig it and its jaystring, who makes amazing SSB4 ports) will both be in that thread. Them and someone pretty much nobody expected:
00000000-12.png

00000000-14.png

He has 3 different models (before upgrade, after upgrade and SSB4 model), he is 99% ready for serious matches and currently lacks only Down Throw, item animations and some misc animations and those red lines don't move yet because i don't know how to make them always move. And no, this is not a joke. I wanted to see how far i can get with resizing people...and i like him. Its safe to say that this is more ridicolous that Kraid because...well...
ScreenCapture17.png

He is abso-f***ing-lutely massive and yet he is built like a skeleton. So, proportions had to be changed too. And yes, this technically would be possible in Xenoblade if you know the story.
I wanted to upload a video of a match with this guy without any warning, but Youtube doesn't works for me yet again, so...f***.

Last edited:

ZenythSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2552-4344-0495
Im Ridley-d out for now and BrawlBox still can't handle Meta Ridley, so, no progress.

I will change those at some point too. I don't like how they look right now.

Im distancing myself from Metroid already. Kraid is the last Metroid character i'll make. DS-Lives already handles DS very well and there is no one else i really care about.
Speaking of Kraid:

Frayark did pretty good work on this guy. Legs look weird, but it will be noticable only when he is jumping. I'll take this to new thread because its not about Ridley. He and K.Rool (who just needs to be rigged for me to start working on him and we already found someone who will rig it and its jaystring, who makes amazing SSB4 ports) will both be in that thread. Them and someone pretty much nobody expected:
View attachment 81308
View attachment 81309

He has 3 different models (before upgrade, after upgrade and SSB4 model), he is 99% ready for serious matches and currently lacks only Down Throw, item animations and some misc animations and those red lines don't move yet because i don't know how to make them always move. And no, this is not a joke. I wanted to see how far i can get with resizing people...and i like him. Its safe to say that this is more ridicolous that Kraid because...well...
View attachment 81310

He is abso-f***ing-lutely massive and yet he is built like a skeleton. So, proportions had to be changed too. And yes, this technically would be possible in Xenoblade if you know the story.
I wanted to upload a video of a match with this guy without any warning, but Youtube doesn't works for me yet again, so...f***.
hot damn

latinking

Smash Apprentice
In that case, perhaps you should release your Ridley mod with all the recent changes/balancing/patches you've made since version 2.1, minus the Meta Ridley skin.

I remember you mentioning before that you wanted to release everything (new moves, new animations, fixes) along with Meta Ridley in one go, but at this point, it seems that Meta Ridley has become a roadblock to just about everything else involving your mod.

In the end, it's still your work of course, you are free to stay with your original plan, but I think that releasing a newly balanced version with its upgraded animations and different attacks, should be of higher importance than the alternate costume. Meta Ridley can wait I think, and could be released at a later time, similar to how you used to release alternate palettes/skins for your mod a few days/weeks after making a new Ridley version available to the public. However, I'm saying all this with the assumption that you've completed the changes you talked about weeks ago (such as new Air Side B, new free-fall animation, slower fireballs, etc) except for Meta Ridley because of the Brawlbox problem of course. I could be wrong and perhaps those new things have yet to be implemented in a playable version at all.

I apologize if I sound anxious to get our hands on all the cool changes you've teased us with in earlier posts :). Though in all honesty, I'm truly dying to get a new version of Ridley that can simply have his fireballs reflected back at him and absorbed. My friends disapprove the mod immensely whenever I use Ridley because that one glitch is enough for them to condemn him as someone that shouldn't be played in his current state Q_Q

Btw, amazing work with that guy from Xenoblade! Hope you can somehow find a way to get a video out that shows him off a bit!

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
In that case, perhaps you should release your Ridley mod with all the recent changes/balancing/patches you've made since version 2.1, minus the Meta Ridley skin.

I remember you mentioning before that you wanted to release everything (new moves, new animations, fixes) along with Meta Ridley in one go, but at this point, it seems that Meta Ridley has become a roadblock to just about everything else involving your mod.

In the end, it's still your work of course, you are free to stay with your original plan, but I think that releasing a newly balanced version with its upgraded animations and different attacks, should be of higher importance than the alternate costume. Meta Ridley can wait I think, and could be released at a later time, similar to how you used to release alternate palettes/skins for your mod a few days/weeks after making a new Ridley version available to the public. However, I'm saying all this with the assumption that you've completed the changes you talked about weeks ago (such as new Air Side B, new free-fall animation, slower fireballs, etc) except for Meta Ridley because of the Brawlbox problem of course. I could be wrong and perhaps those new things have yet to be implemented in a playable version at all.

I apologize if I sound anxious to get our hands on all the cool changes you've teased us with in earlier posts :). Though in all honesty, I'm truly dying to get a new version of Ridley that can simply have his fireballs reflected back at him and absorbed. My friends disapprove the mod immensely whenever I use Ridley because that one glitch is enough for them to condemn him as someone that shouldn't be played in his current state Q_Q

Btw, amazing work with that guy from Xenoblade! Hope you can somehow find a way to get a video out that shows him off a bit!
Meta Ridley isn't the only thing thats not finished yet. He still needs several animations to be updated. I could release a beta version of some sort with the only FitPit.pac and FitPitMotionEtc.pac included (so, it wouldn't be on BrawlVault entry, but would be a separate download on first post/OP), but im not sure. This would be kinda anti-climatic, but i would have more feedback this way.

Also, fireball glitch might be back. Im not sure. I'll test it right now. And thanks.
EDIT: its gone. Phew.

Last edited:

Wolley2xjd

Banned via Administration
Meta Ridley isn't the only thing thats not finished yet. He still needs several animations to be updated. I could release a beta version of some sort with the only FitPit.pac and FitPitMotionEtc.pac included (so, it wouldn't be on BrawlVault entry, but would be a separate download on first post/OP), but im not sure. This would be kinda anti-climatic, but i would have more feedback this way.

Also, fireball glitch might be back. Im not sure. I'll test it right now. And thanks.
I'd be down for this idea, the more feedback the better, plus I really want see that sexy model in action.

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058

That Sounds Good..

KingOfTheHill

Smash Cadet

I would be fine with this, especially because i wont have to replace my entire build.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Last edited:

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
Hi, so i've been a huge fan of this, and I tried it out for the first time yesterday and I must say i'm very impressed, Ridley looks very fluid in it's animations.
A few things I checked out though, he's compatible in all of the one player gamemodes except um SSE where idk Pit doesn't work. Otherwise he plays fine in the multi-man smash and all that.
The fun thing is he works in Boss Battles Mode, so I was basically playing Ridley vs Ridley fights. The brawl sized model is basically oversized so your Ridley mod is about the size of his head.
Ridley does not seem to be OP at all like others have said. Like sure he's powerful and the moves do rack up some damage, but like the smash attacks have got a lot of charge time. From testing with fighting with other characters I found out that Ridley's worst matchup was against Jigglypuff (So I guess dragons are really weak against fairies). It's because due to ridley's size that he becomes easy restbait for Jigglypuff. Jiggly can easily just combo into rest and repeat. Also it's easy to initiate a wall of pain on someone the size of Ridley. Ridley fares well against the rest of the cast however.
If I could ask for anything, I wish the wings were bigger, because that is on the Z axis which is not used during the fights. However this is really well done, and I am actually amazed at how fluid the whole character is.
Just one question, if this mod does get included in PM, do you think the Ridley from the SSE will be changed to some other boss for the Boss Battles Mode, or it doesn't matter? Although it was fun to fight Small Ridley vs Big Ridley.

latinking

Smash Apprentice
Just one question, if this mod does get included in PM, do you think the Ridley from the SSE will be changed to some other boss for the Boss Battles Mode, or it doesn't matter? Although it was fun to fight Small Ridley vs Big Ridley.
The Project M team and modders throughout the internet, mostly focus on making the multiplayer aspect of the game more enjoyable by adding balance tweaks to existing playable characters and/or creating new playable characters entirely, as well as creating new stages, among other things.

Modifying single player aspects of the game, such as SSE, are usually at the bottom of their priority list, if not completely ignored. I suggest you keep enjoying making Bagan's Ridley destroy Sakurai's unfaithful-moveset-Ridley with it's ridiculously huge hitbox.

here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ff4rptnuan9s90/projectm-pf-fighter-pit.rar?dl=0 It might have some bugs left, but its mostly done. I dedided to put link to it on Brawl Vault, but not as main download link.
Thank you so much BaganSmashBros! Can't wait to discover what that changes are :)
Also, a minor suggestion I should have proposed long ago: some characters, like Mario, can alter the angle of their Forward Smash attacks. I think Ridley's F-Smash could greatly benefit from this, seeing as how in its current state it can be very easily dodged with just a simple hop (not even a full jump). This would add just a bit more use to his ''long-start-up-but-powerful F-Smash.''

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Hi, so i've been a huge fan of this, and I tried it out for the first time yesterday and I must say i'm very impressed, Ridley looks very fluid in it's animations.
A few things I checked out though, he's compatible in all of the one player gamemodes except um SSE where idk Pit doesn't work. Otherwise he plays fine in the multi-man smash and all that.
The fun thing is he works in Boss Battles Mode, so I was basically playing Ridley vs Ridley fights. The brawl sized model is basically oversized so your Ridley mod is about the size of his head.
Ridley does not seem to be OP at all like others have said. Like sure he's powerful and the moves do rack up some damage, but like the smash attacks have got a lot of charge time. From testing with fighting with other characters I found out that Ridley's worst matchup was against Jigglypuff (So I guess dragons are really weak against fairies). It's because due to ridley's size that he becomes easy restbait for Jigglypuff. Jiggly can easily just combo into rest and repeat. Also it's easy to initiate a wall of pain on someone the size of Ridley. Ridley fares well against the rest of the cast however.
If I could ask for anything, I wish the wings were bigger, because that is on the Z axis which is not used during the fights. However this is really well done, and I am actually amazed at how fluid the whole character is.
He should work in SSE. I played as him and he gets stuff done quickly...until he reaches Tabuu. The only thing he is missing is proper BP icon...or name...but it doesn't matters that much.
Brawl model also has giant head, so, not surprising.
Yeah and the best part of it for JP is that Ridley is also very light for his size. 2 rests is more than enough to KO him. She is also small and has better aerial mobility, so, dodging his attacks is easier.
They are already giant. While not as big as in Other M and his wings rarely get into Z-axis, they still look very big.
Thanks.
As for the question, Ridley canonically has a clone. So, playable Ridley can be that clone or boss Ridley can be him. OR they could adopt that Dyna Bladely mod someone made.
Thank you so much BaganSmashBros! Can't wait to discover what that changes are :)
Also, a minor suggestion I should have proposed long ago: some characters, like Mario, can alter the angle of their Forward Smash attacks. I think Ridley's F-Smash could greatly benefit from this, seeing as how in its current state it can be very easily dodged with just a simple hop (not even a full jump). This would add just a bit more use to his ''long-start-up-but-powerful F-Smash.''
I could do this, but we'll need to test it first to see how much better his FSmash gets this way.

JayJay55

Smash Journeyman
I need to mention since the this thread has been dead for a while, When Ridley shoots a fireball at an opponent and it gets reflected by the opponent then proceeds to get power-shielded by Ridley to reflect again then gets reflected back again, it doesn't do any damage (Is it supposed to do that?). And Ridley is also still missing a tripped animation, he still ends up slipping on a Banana Peel and falling flat on his back which is kinda odd. It also seems he's missing an animation, Its that animation where characters get set air born and they do a twisted flip like thingy? I don't know how to describe it, but I assume its gone because its being refined (well not as of now obviously since you have Metal Face, Kraid and K. Rool to worry about).

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
I need to mention since the this thread has been dead for a while, When Ridley shoots a fireball at an opponent and it gets reflected by the opponent then proceeds to get power-shielded by Ridley to reflect again then gets reflected back again, it doesn't do any damage (Is it supposed to do that?). And Ridley is also still missing a tripped animation, he still ends up slipping on a Banana Peel and falling flat on his back which is kinda odd. It also seems he's missing an animation, Its that animation where characters get set air born and they do a twisted flip like thingy? I don't know how to describe it, but I assume its gone because its being refined (well not as of now obviously since you have Metal Face, Kraid and K. Rool to worry about).
Im not sure why fireball does no damage when it reflected so many times (its supposed to have its damage reduced over time, but not to 0). He is missing tripping animation because i don't want to go over the limit. As for that "twisted flip thingy", it should be here.

JayJay55

Smash Journeyman
Im not sure why fireball does no damage when it reflected so many times (its supposed to have its damage reduced over time, but not to 0). He is missing tripping animation because i don't want to go over the limit. As for that "twisted flip thingy", it should be here.
Speaking of the limit, how close do you think you are to reaching it now? And yeah you were right, the animation for that twisted flip thingy is called "DamageFlyTop" its there it just doesn't look how it normally would for the other characters, I assume its being changed to be less stiff as it was in 2.1.

Top Bottom