• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial Florida Brawl Player Point Rankings (Read 1st Post,1st new draft 2-8-09)

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
I'm not behind :(

if that's what you're saying.

I have SFL distance johns, but I'll see you all at Gigs in two weeks :D

(i beat HRNUT (2-0) and seibrik before, so ha! :laugh:)

I got better, I really wanna play everyone now...

GDX got way better too.
like i said hbox, it won't happen again...trust me i got better since then, you'll see, and seibrik suddenly got beastly as well

Gingerr

Smash Lord
our marths are slightly behind (me & chaz), our peaches are behind, our yoshi's are behind...we only have one wario that's on point which is abe, gmoney's wario's way behind, out diddy's could be better and will be cuz i'll break him out more and hopefully teach the diddy mains something, everyone better be beasting at gigs, i want to see some high level beastly *** playing, linguini is a beast Dk, tommy g is a beast but i think that he still has room for inprovement, i am behind and i don't plan to be there for long
We have Peach mains other than myself (hardly) and Marin?

Also, you can't really just go by the fact that so and so is the best in their state with their character so that means we're probably behind. Florida ***** a lot of OOSers at Fast who were supposedly hot ****, so I'm not really worried about it.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
We have Peach mains other than myself (hardly) and Marin?

Also, you can't really just go by the fact that so and so is the best in their state with their character so that means we're probably behind. Florida ***** a lot of OOSers at Fast who were supposedly hot ****, so I'm not really worried about it.
i understand what you're saing ginger but at the same time, i look at the top three and none are from fl, both me and afro could've beaten cort but we both barely lost our fights, next time i'd like to see top 3 Fl players only, maybe even top 10, i want us to **** the next fast is all that i am saying

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
our marths are slightly behind (me & chaz), our peaches are behind, our yoshi's are behind...we only have one wario that's on point which is abe, gmoney's wario's way behind, out diddy's could be better and will be cuz i'll break him out more and hopefully teach the diddy mains something, everyone better be beasting at gigs, i want to see some high level beastly *** playing, linguini is a beast Dk, tommy g is a beast but i think that he still has room for inprovement, i am behind and i don't plan to be there for long
i think you and chaz are better than inui, and you two arent behind. i dunno what you're talking about

are there any peaches anymore? i thought gingerr was technically zelda whenever she is actually playing

thats pride..i wouldnt be ashamed being behind pride as of yoshi.

our warios will continue to be behind if they dont consistently go to tourney. Its not their fault though...gmoney mains MK and abe is in no mans land (Tampa-area)

i will admit, your amazing amount of greed while playing serious matches has shown me a few things that i didnt think of with diddy. thats what i keep saying. People think differently. I wish i could teach you all diddy, cause ya'll would do some extreme BS stuff

agreed, linguini and tommy G are beastly.

I dont think your marth is behind at all. Your snake is, but only because theres so many snakes out there. Of course your other 9000 characters are behind because you dont use them as much in tourney as marth or snake

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Diddy - OK GDX has been ****** and doing pretty good, and I just entered the scene, not bad.

GaW - I know XYZ is good but is he the only GaW in FL?

D3 - Seibrik is good, I play with him all the time, but he definitely isn't the only D3.

ROB - FL has ROB's, Junior, Chckn, Philanator, just to name a few.

But with practice we will all get better, starting with Gigs. But I dont know if I can go to Gigs this month :(

-lee-

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Diddy - OK GDX has been ****** and doing pretty good, and I just entered the scene, not bad.

D3 - Seibrik is good, I play with him all the time, but he definitely isn't the only D3.

But with practice we will all get better, starting with Gigs. But I dont know if I can go to Gigs this month :(

-lee-
lol, i havnt been ****** at all, but i can at least hold my own. Besides ninjalink and nanerz, i havnt heard/seen anything to show that us FL diddys are behind.

xYz was the last GW. Raef used to play, but he quit cause of assorted johns. Even as the only gw, he is the best in the nation, and his only competition is maybe cosmo cause we've never seen him in person

i think seibrik and hbox are the only two penguins in the state actually. As for those rob players, they are all new to ROB, so its not their fault they're behind people whove been playing rob since the game came out.

and wtf, you better go to gigs

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
FAST 2 is like a whole year away. We have time to get better, then again so do the OOS players...

-advent-
true, so we need to play at our best forever, i want to try to hold something that will involve lots of people playing...a crew battle to be exact i don't really have a crew but we need to do a big tournament or crew battle ever single month since gigs isn't doing it for us...we can try to get hardknocks which gdx has been working on...RIGHT GDX???

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
FL's everything is behind other than DDD and snake.

We have no good Falcos. We have no good Mks. We have one good peach that I'm aware of. We have one, maybe two good marth players(I have never seen or played chaz). We have one good diddy. And we have one good G&W. I could keep going on.

But regardless of how many people in Florida have good (insert character here), FL is still behind with everybody, and will be until we start traveling or hosting big OOS size tourneys to get people to come here. Seibrik clearly got better by playing the OOS people at FAST. So did HRnut, and I'm sure afro learned stuff from the EC.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
true, so we need to play at our best forever, i want to try to hold something that will involve lots of people playing...a crew battle to be exact i don't really have a crew but we need to do a big tournament or crew battle ever single month since gigs isn't doing it for us...we can try to get hardknocks which gdx has been working on...RIGHT GDX???
im working on venues, dont worry. Hard knocks doesnt seem to answer their phone, play n trade said they'd call back later this week when they "think about it", i can never get ahold of the doubletree people, and im probably gonna try to call the apartments that dop had his tourney at to see if they're done with renovations yet.

but i highly doubt any type of crew battle would go down at this point in time. Heck, you didnt even like my Civil war idea of CFL/MWFL vs SFL. Maybe in the future when more crews emerge as regular tourneygoers...but not yet

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
im working on venues, dont worry. Hard knocks doesnt seem to answer their phone, play n trade said they'd call back later this week when they "think about it", i can never get ahold of the doubletree people, and im probably gonna try to call the apartments that dop had his tourney at to see if they're done with renovations yet.

but i highly doubt any type of crew battle would go down at this point in time. Heck, you didnt even like my Civil war idea of CFL/MWFL vs SFL. Maybe in the future when more crews emerge as regular tourneygoers...but not yet
I like that civil war idea.

Does anybody else think we should have the PR's be top 15 like CA and canada?

AfroQT

Smash Master
I'm not behind :(

if that's what you're saying.

I have SFL distance johns, but I'll see you all at Gigs in two weeks :D

(i beat HRNUT (2-0) and seibrik before, so ha! :laugh:)

I got better, I really wanna play everyone now...

GDX got way better too.
whens the last time you played them in a set? It has to of been atleast 2 months.

AfroQT

Smash Master

-lee-
Seibrik is pretty much the only d3 that regularly attends tourneys.
Hbox doesnt go outside orlando (atleast not far from it)

AfroQT

Smash Master

We have no good Falcos. We have no good Mks. We have one good peach that I'm aware of. We have one, maybe two good marth players(I have never seen or played chaz). We have one good diddy. And we have one good G&W. I could keep going on.

But regardless of how many people in Florida have good (insert character here), FL is still behind with everybody, and will be until we start traveling or hosting big OOS size tourneys to get people to come here. Seibrik clearly got better by playing the OOS people at FAST. So did HRnut, and I'm sure afro learned stuff from the EC.
Our top players arent behind (me, seibrik, linguini, hrnut).

Life After Death

Smash Champion

seibrik and hrnut didnt got better cuz of fast LMAO ask em who got them better be my guest. fl is not behind i seen vids most so called pros arent as good as you think they are. some actually overhyped or just plain garbage.

fl is prolly least diversed state maybe thats a fact cuz the top players are mostly mk dd and snake. hrnut mainly uses snake afro mains snake. seibrik ddd snake and mk mostly ddd of course. and im already planning on being on top 1-4 so you can always count me as another snake

Life After Death

Smash Champion
anyone pro in brawl that wasnt a melee pro is mostly likely overhyped or just garbage *cough cough NOJ hylian inui COUGH* there are some exceptions ya know who u are

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i agree with afro, except for me, i still think i have more improvement needed, hopefully it'll be seen soon...next fast i wanna see 1st: afro/linguini/seibrik/hrnut (we'll all split lol jk) 5th through 10th chaz, GDX, Polmex, Chopz, Esam FL 11th and so on M2k other OOT i'd love to see that

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
seibrik and hrnut didnt got better cuz of fast LMAO ask em who got them better be my guest. fl is not behind i seen vids most so called pros arent as good as you think they are. some actually overhyped or just plain garbage.

fl is prolly least diversed state maybe thats a fact cuz the top players are mostly mk dd and snake. hrnut mainly uses snake afro mains snake. seibrik ddd snake and mk mostly ddd of course. and im already planning on being on top 1-4 so you can always count me as another snake
lambchops did help me get better he spoke sense to me and i instantely got good, thats not due to FAST, it happened when i fought him at a house tournament

Life After Death

Smash Champion
lol dont put me in that category its gonna come back slap u in the face. u just insulting me. ima make sure to beat everyone in the list. hrnut knew he would get goood after me telling him he was gonna get good at that house tourney. fast has nothin to do about his skillz right now maye he got more exp but he was already getting smart as time went on.

yea u and afro still have alot to improve on like trusting your adapting skills. I mean like I said u can always play me for 20 matches and test out how far can your adapting skills can go up to or just keep playing me in tourney only and letting me slowly adapt to you and wait for the inevitable like a hurricane. I dont wanna see oh your too good I cant beat you i gotta pick up another character jons. i wanna see you and afro adapt back not give up like afro vs seibrik. he dont trust his own adaptions skills. its all good ima force it out of both of you anyway

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol dont put me in that category its gonna come back slap u in the face. u just insulting me. ima make sure to beat everyone in the list. hrnut knew he would get goood after me telling him he was gonna get good at that house tourney. fast has nothin to do about his skillz right now maye he got more exp but he was already getting smart as time went on.

yea u and afro still have alot to improve on like trusting your adapting skills. I mean like I said u can always play me for 20 matches and test out how far can your adapting skills can go up to or just keep playing me in tourney only and letting me slowly adapt to you and wait for the inevitable like a hurricane. I dont wanna see oh your too good I cant beat you i gotta pick up another character jons. i wanna see you and afro adapt back not give up like afro vs seibrik. he dont trust his own adaptions skills. its all good ima force it out of both of you anyway

so much gangsta in the post

its like his avatar is 2pac is lending him powers

Diddy kong approves this message, and he will soon **** all your faces...literally

AfroQT

Smash Master

I cant believe how much **** i've gotten for this.
I hate snake vs d3.
I went to another character for that single matchup.

Seibrik in the past few tourneys has played D3/Snake/ (and at lolful MK), yet i dont see anyone b1tchin at him.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master

next tourney 20 friendlies if they'll allow it then

Life After Death

Smash Champion
yea serious friendlies cuz sandbaggin dont count. you wont learn anything and i avoid playing people that dont try. 20 snake dittoes son

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
I cant believe how much **** i've gotten for this.
I hate snake vs d3.
I went to another character for that single matchup.

Seibrik in the past few tourneys has played D3/Snake/ (and at lolful MK), yet i dont see anyone b1tchin at him.
afro, don't worry about it, i think the thing chopz is tryin to do is make us better not ***** at us, he's tryin to get us ready for that day when we fight someone really good and they 've won the 1st match, we (me or u) win the second and then they'll have to counterpick our character which might end in a tragedy if we aren't ready for that...personally i want to see you or me beat seibrik's D3 with snake, i've seen chopz do it b4, he's just tryin to help is all...personally its a ***** fight but i wanna learn it.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
nick keeps saying he's gonna learn the fight with dedede...i guess that means ill be playing more dedede at his house :(

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
I'd love to meet the player who uses all 3 of those characters on my level of snake.
i'm pretty sure that M2K knows how to play a good snake, if you're talking about florida, i would do that but i really don't like D3, and i don't really like mk, in florida you may not need to switch but don't get mad when OOS pros come here and wreck us and U, i don't plan to get wrecked anymore, just don't want you to get wrecked either

Top Bottom