• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unnamed Tournament of Doom - Stockholm, Sweden [CANCELLED - DUH!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
Það er frábært! Iceland rock, let's have an nordic showoff! Hope there will be some Norwegians though, Kriz and Tonberry are going to Super Lion. :/

VilNess

Smash Champion
I will attend to any tournament that is held in friday and saturday, most preferably melee tournies then.

And seriously, some big punishment for thieves is something I hope for.

porc

Smash Journeyman
First post is very Tempting ! Good stuff Yuna !

Since Lyon-Stokholm is Ryanaired, you can definitly count Salepâte, Wii Lee, Tsuna, Mrik and me in.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Qwester! Qwester qwester qwester qwester. good times.

See if a good bunch of UK guys go and Im interested. Whats stockholm like? :confused:
During the summer? 30-35 degrees celcius, sunny, the sun sets at, uh, 3 a.m. and rises at, like 6. Lots of trees.

Chiko_

Smash Apprentice
Oh right, I'll be there primarily for Brawl so I'm going to need both doubles and singles to travel out of the country.

Is the venue close to a railway station?

Tiersie

Smash Ace
Info for Dutchies. If you book in time with Ryanair, Eindhoven - Stockholm is €80 return. Which is way cheaper than going to Lyon in high season. (As in the time when all the tourists are there)

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
I'm definitely Intrested, and so are Tero, Makkura and kJaB

I'd be willing to help in the kitchen xD (i never smash throughout the whole tourney and need breaks, so why not do something usefull ;) )

if its in late July, and armada is still in USA, you could call it "HAHA, Armada cant win this one!"
but that would suck...

i'd attend all tournaments!

DO THIS YUNA!!!!! (not Yume)

i'm from doomland

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh right, I'll be there primarily for Brawl so I'm going to need both doubles and singles to travel out of the country.

Is the venue close to a railway station?
The venue is facing the parking lot of a mall that's connected to a railway station.

Central Station -> Tekniska Högskolan/Stockholm Östra -> Täby Centrum

I'd be willing to help in the kitchen xD (i never smash throughout the whole tourney and need breaks, so why not do something usefull ;) )
Yay! Kitchen slave!

if its in late July, and armada is still in USA, you could call it "HAHA, Armada cant win this one!"
but that would suck...
Genesis is in early July and Armada is poor. I don't think he and Anoilas intend to stick around in the U.S. for that long, but it would suck if they're still in the U.S. when UTD is held. Let's hope that isn't the case, though it would be ironic if M2K was lured to this and Armada couldn't make it.

I'm interested :O
Sweden owns XD
Yes, we have many trees.

Haha, I dont really pay much attention to Eurovision so I didnt get it.
Shame on you!

stelzig

Smash Lord
Sweden definately >> France. And if Lyon stays 96 participants max it'll be a no-brainer. Put me, Aqua and Flob on the interested list for now.
Same as this, and after i just won my 5000 danish kroner gaming sponsorship (for playing mkwii lol. Almost won another 5000 for brawl, but lost in semi's :(), i'm quite certain i'll be there since this is the kinda stuff i'll probably be allowed to use these money to :)

Maybe i'll re moneymatch you yuna, even though i'm probably not much better than i was at RoX4 and you most likely have improved:chuckle:

(I'd be attending for both games)

Edit: And i will most likely be able to bring a few more danish noobs to this as well :)

Abild

Smash Rookie
Sounds interesting! And Sweden, thats not very far away. If it fits with school and stuff, I will most likely join Stelzig :)

Actually I believe that we will be quite a few from Denmark, seeing that this shouldn't cost too much.

Thias

Smash Rookie
If it's the right date, i'll come...

Sweden is not that far away from Denmark, and if Abild's coming, that probably means that i'll also come...

Stormblast

Smash Journeyman
IVP, If you come, I just gotta play more matches vs you this time, didn't play you nearly enough at SR4. And **** you owned me too hard in brackets, I have to practice more against sheiks.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Let me help you Yuna...

This tourny should be held in late july / early august, why u ask? Cuz its the best i say!

Its a 4 day event, u SHOULD be considering brawl teams before melee crews / regionals, seriously, alot of brawl players are dependent on going whether there will be brawl teams or not.

I say, if we get the time and stuff, then u should try to have crews / regionals, if not, then Melee Singles + Teams and Brawl Singles + Teams is more than enough.

Remember guys, there will be casuals as well =)

Oh and btw, u can put me and Neasala on the "maybe attending list" xD

~ Zephy out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom