• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unnamed Tournament of Doom - Stockholm, Sweden [CANCELLED - DUH!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samochan

Smash Master
Well preview is just seeing what you are recording, which is done automatically with VirtualDub (and most recording apps), but it's actually not a matter of course.

The computer has no problems compressing streams from 3 TVs to both lossless avi and low-bitrate h264 at the same time. A 1Mbit connection (upload speed) is more than enough to stream all 3, and can probably go even lower.
But the problem is that the internet connection there is prolly gonna be wireless and in multiuse troughout the city's hotspots and will likely suck enormously as well when concerning connection speed. <_<

Nizro

Smash Journeyman
Awesome..
AJP is like always the best guy ever period.
m2k, hope that you consider coming to this..

I really want to play as many as possible this time around, I always get stuck in some corner pwning in teams.. This time i'll surely go around and play more people..(We all know that won't happen though xD)

Anyways, keep em coming

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer

Nizro

Smash Journeyman
Haha I would be so crazy if I were to commentate(Though I would be serious if asked)
All like "Va fan ska du göra? det är Armada! ofta du ens kan slå den där jäveln.. KOLLA PÅ HAN, jävla monster.. Hahah den DI:n. ÄKTA GREK"

But I guess you need someone/some with humour, knowledge of the game and a nice voice.. I guess Yuna just don't fit :)

If I were to suggest anyone then I would probably want someone like Hack to commentate.. but that's just me.. some brittish dude would be good but really you need to have something/someone to talk to/about.. so we don't want to end up like the MLG commentators "Nice dair by Ken.. nice edgeguard... really good combo by Ken." well you know who and what I'm talking about..

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
Lol, British accents are awesome. =D Right after Scottish. Zeph, have some style man!

But I honestly think we should let whoever want to try do commentary. Let's switch around and have fun, that wouldn't exactly be boring either. I would definitely like to try myself also.

DIZZZ COMBO EY LIKEH EPPIIIXXXX

031/021

Smash Cadet
I won't make this because its in the middle of the year. Make it october or november x_x

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
ok i'll practise commentary cause im definitely going, if my commentary sucks i'll know anyway >_>

did you even pay me back for the shopping we did yuna? I'll bug you tommorow cause i just remembered..darn you. Since you'll be at my stupid accomodation in London

Nizro

Smash Journeyman
Off topic much Fuzzy? :)

But yeah we could let people try out and when we found someone good we'll let you know.. or something like that.
Just don't get afraid of talking and you'll be fine.. I'm pretty sure someone will go like "Man Sweden is so sweet, but DAYUM so many trees.. Oh yeah the match.."

With or without commentary this tourney will rock.. we have survived without commentary for a long time anyways ;)

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
I think i can make it to this put me down as a maybe from the US. Do u have a Date yet so i can start looking for plane tickets. Thanks

Shakugan, maybe im a lion

Kman25

Smash Ace
Put me on that Yuna, Im prolly coming to this. And hopefully with my brother as well depending on the date and how much it is to get there.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Don't let Fuzzyness commentate. People will think the UK have **** humour and it wouldn't be fun/entertaining lol. Only amazing people in the UK like me can commentate and a few others. I am pretty amazing at commentating but sometimes I don't step on the mic unselfishly to give other people chances.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Don't let Fuzzyness commentate. People will think the UK have **** humour and it wouldn't be fun/entertaining lol. Only amazing people in the UK like me can commentate and a few others. I am pretty amazing at commentating but sometimes I don't step on the mic unselfishly to give other people chances.
This is just LOL , im rooting for fuzzy to commentate btw

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
I'm for commentary with old-german style accent... can also be faked...

whos with me?

(srsly, why should it be british english? i dont like the accent that much... its fun, buts thats all...)

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
lool ^

prof its starting stop now

commentary sucks anyway

well it does

but in all honesty Brits have amazing commentary i was lmaoing all day

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
most people that have english as a second language speak american like

its really weird lol

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
most people that have english as a second language speak american like

its really weird lol
It's really not. Where do you learn English? Mostly from tv, and maybe games/internet, and most things are in American English there, except some British shows. On high school you learn British English, at least in Holland, but most people watch more tv/games than they listen to English on high school.

031/021

Smash Cadet
Yuna here:
I sound more American than British. Not one of those crazy American accents like, say, Texan, but more like a neutral TV-accent.
No. You sound nothing like an American. When we talked anyways that is.

And you're talking about a southern accent. Yeah, those are dumb and ********.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom