• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

University of Minnesota Tourney series

Breezy

Smash Ace
Bad news guys. I may not be able to get there in time for dubz, or even singles. I'm helping my girlfriends dad run a chess tournament that will go until 4:30. Just a rough estimate, but the earliest I could possibly be there is 5:30 =/

Sorry Randall, but you may have to team with someone else.

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
idk if i can make it, i might be able to get there later on, like 4:30ish, but depending on which games go when, i won't go at all.

plz let us know ocho, w/e you decides cool. i'm just prob out unless brawl happens first

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
no longer coming to the championships either :( sorry. family decides to tell me that their having xmas on that day so fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

i'm pretty pissed off.

Sin242

Smash Cadet
Well, a couple of people told me they would like playing ssb64 with a gamecube controller, and i have ssb64 on VC on my wii. But I don't have a t.v to bring. Does anyone have an extra t.v they can bring so I can set that up on there?

Triple R

Smash Lord
And also, randall you already told me you'd team with me for this
Well to be honest, I totally forgot about you since you weren't even sure if you were coming or not depending on the date and also depending on when Brawl started. So I went out and found a different partner. :( I'm teaming with Deepak for Brawl. Sorry...

bluezaft

The True Zaft
So Ocho called this tournament to my attention. I will not be going, since my program is the ruiner of lives. Hopefully next semester I will have time to turn my gamecube on once or twice and then make it out to these.

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
^sad to hear that.

and please be on time people, or at least don't stay mad at me if I don't let you do melee teams cuz you showed up after noon.

and bring small bills, setups, powestrips, hype, ect...

oh, and just remember not to let anyone at the U know that we are playing for money. I just read about a TO in north carolina that got in a bunch of trouble with his college for hosting smash there, so please don't get me busted. If someone asks you're just there to play games

napZzz

Smash Hero
you should honestly remind everyone that signs up that, dead serious

I'll try to bring a powerstrip if I can

Remy LeBeau

Smash Apprentice
can we set like a lunch break where we all need to do it?

also ocho are you doing any meal matches? if so ill take one.

and everyone please bring a set up.

Top Bottom