• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

University of Minnesota Tourney series

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
to those of you who are still coming I wish you the best of luck driving/ parking.

just be warned though, I anticipate parking might be sort of a disaster because nobody will probably be able to park on fulton st. And with all those spots gone I think it might be very competitive to get a spot in one of the small lots next to the building. So yeah, just be warned. I might be totally wrong though (i hope)

anyways, see you tomorrow people. call me or someone to be let in.

Chexr

Smash Ace
Car is snowed in, none of the streets are plowed, snow is still coming down.. Pretty unlikely I'll get there

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
Nappy just called me and said that he, moe, near, and amanze definetly weren't coming and he thought that everyone else probably wasn't coming too...

napZzz

Smash Hero
I also assumed other people weren't going cuz kyle/chexr said they weren't as well

maybe the people close by will go, I doubt it

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
tripleR is definetly coming and wake is too.

and I texted bamm and im 90% sure he's still coming.

itll probably just be a one or maybe two setup smashfest though

Fumps

Smash Rookie
Yea it's pretty bad outside, I'm not going to risk it. Moe, if you bring my Wii just give it to RRR or Ocho. If you don't go it's no problem, better safe than sorry.

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
moe had already said he wasn't coming grant.

but maaaaan, :[

this was like my last chance to see you before you move to cali since I wont be at gng.

sad

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
that would be christmas day. so no.

and we actually can't use the venue all winter break for the u of m...

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
at least now we have plenty of time to try and make the next one a bigger turnout! we should decide a good date and then try and get lots of ppl to come and then macd will come! and maybe i could talk to pc also!! :awesome:

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
*subscribes.

see everyone after break since i wont be at gng. or maybe ill see you at a smashfest over break, who knows

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
dart whens the next biggishh tourny there? id totally be down for a road trip to chill with all yall again!

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
im thinkin January 22nd. the 29th doesn't work for me. I don't think the 15th would be an option.

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
22nd might work for me too. i gotta take my sis to river falls (or at least i'm assuming) cuz her classes either start the 22nd, or the day after, not sure. but if i'm the driver ill be passing through the cities and can probably stay with deepak or heath??

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
I just said its on the 22nd, like 3 posts ago. lol

unless you mean the next one after that, then i have no idea.

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
Brawl first melee second this time.

aarosmashguy can make it this way which is cool. :]

and i like having time to warm up for melee too.

Top Bottom