• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

University of Houston Brawl Fest(10/24/09) Full results

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I didn't know what to say. D: But finding dinner was pretty...interesting. Repetition ftw.
Finding dinner was so hard. Thank goodness for the chill room xD. They had good spring rolls. Also, I still don't know how you managed to eat two things of cotton candy in the time it took me to eat one. That's saying a lot considering you're the only person I know that eats faster than me xD.

Smoom77

Smash Master
That cotton candy lady was like the best lady ever. She comes into the room and yells, "WHO WANTS COTTON CANDY???!?!?!?!?!?!?!11/1/1/11/?" "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Popertop

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:

1vs1

1: Gnes (Diddy) - Lol, I'll try talk to you more? :laugh: How it always happens, is I come up and talk to you first thing, we chat for a bit, go our separate ways, and then in the middle of the tourney we have a random close *** match with our secondaries and it's hella epic last hit, and then we don't talk anymore. :laugh::laugh: Talk character strategy and teach me diddy some tourney :) (Also you need to team with me)
2: Fliphop (Diddy) - Flip, we never play. I want to learn diddy things from you
3: Ozz (Falco) - Hella tight ozz. You level up AGAIN. I swear every time we've faced in tourney you have gotten so much better. This time I didn't have an answer, plus I was rusty, but gratz. Next time I'll be prepared. MUAHAHAHAHHA (you're really starting to come into your own. Someday soon you will completely achieve the full potential I see in you)
4: Zori (Olimar) - Good **** zori, we should tear it up again sometime.
5: Jerm (Toon Link) - What's good jerm. I learned TL, he's bad but passable I guess :/ You'll have to show me some stuff.
5: Trela (Lucario) - Holy **** trel-trel can naner lock! Srsly that was amazing, you are so talented, it sucks that texas is so badass and amazing at this game. the only reason you aren't winning and placing higher is because texas is too **** good, can't wait for you to **** OOS players again.
7: CY (Wario) - mah boy Man with the Tan. It was stupid that we had to play. Then I looked at the bracket and it was for 7th place LOLOL. Now I'm not as mad, prolly should have used a different character, but whatev, I gladly would have forfieted to you anyhow
7: Mr. 3000 (Sonic) - we didn't play, would have been fun to teams friendly you and your bro
9: Popertop (Wario) - you suck, get better, and actually practice this time
9: Esca (Metaknight/pit) - Esca, too ****. I know you could have done so much better in teams, but you save it for when it counts. If either you or CY can't make it to a HOBO, we need to bring back the dream team.
9: T-Rex (Snake) - would have been fun to team friendlies
9: Smoom (Ice Climbers) - SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
13: Pimpslap (Snake) - whats up pimpslap, I would have brought my dusty old Yugioh cards if I knew you were playing, that game is still garbage compared to Magic though... :laugh:
13: Furbs (Kirby) - what a gay lol, jk it was nice seeing you again, and a pleasant surprise you were cheering us on.
13: David T (Luigi) - didn't play
13: KRD (Wolf) - lolooloololl
17: Ryan - don't know if we played
17: Shattered - don't know if we played
17: jS (Donkey) - I never played your DK before, it was pretty good. I don't know how well you perform normally, but I do have my fair share of DK practice. You like my ROB? :lick:
17: Kyle - don't know if we played
17: Player 4 (Metaknight/Pit) - honorary beaumont, whats up buddy. one of these days you'll get the essence and **** will be everywhere. I'm gonna try to come to another one soon:)
17: Rockettrainer (Lucario) - rt lol last place lol panda etc.

2vs2

1: The Anubis Strategy (jerm [toon link] + trela [lucario]) - DAAAAAAAAAAANG
2: Gnes+zori ([Diddy] and [Olimar]) - DAAAAAAAAAAANG
3: 5 letter S word (T-rex [Snake] + 3000 [Sonic]) - poop
4: Nagger&Boner (Stiltz [Metaknight] + Seiya [Game&Watch]) - i saw y'all playing, i must have accidentally my energy to y'all instead of esca and colin
5: Kathleen Andrews& Steven Dailey (esca [Metaknight] + cy [Wario]) - can't wait till another big tourney
5: Greatest Team of all time (FlipHop [Diddy] + Who? [Peach]) - Our set was super fun, still can't believe some of the stuff I pulled off. Y'all are both super legit players, I was honestly surprised by how **** Who? was. Really good ****. I kinda let the ball drop with being hit so much, but it's whatever, it was epic and fun, GG's.
7: Ozz and Furbs (Ozz [Metaknight] + furbs [Kirby]) - what a gay. nah jk, I should have warned P4 beforehand, but it's whatever. The beaumont curse was really affecting me that day, shoulda had y'all third game but whatever, made a bad character choice on the counterpick, till next time.
7: My Zair has a boner (Samboner [Fox] + Xyro [Samus]) - =-0
9: Space Thunder Kids (Player 4 [Metaknight] + pop [Metaknight/GW]) - hows it goin buddy.
we did alot better than I thought we would, played two pretty good teams. I'm kinda peeved we lost that in losers, I thought we were gonna have it. I should have said something about kirby at the edge, but if it's gonna happen it's gonna happen. We played hella tight sometimes, I'm proud of you buddy. That set with Who and Flip was one of the funnest teams sets I've ever had. Distant Planet for perm CP :laugh::laugh::bee:
9: Dina+krd ([Kirby + DDD/Wolf]) - we didn't play in teams, it would have been fun. the few teams friendlies we had (KRD and smoom) were pretty good, obvious sandbag is obvious, plus y'all had the ganon power :p
9: Smoom+Js ([ICs + DK]) - We should have team friendlied, too bad.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
1: Gnes (Diddy) But I did contribute to the team :(
2: Fliphop (Diddy) Suck a **** :)
3: Ozz (Falco) You beat Flip. Holy ****.
4: Zori (Olimar) I wanted you to take that panda's money. :(
5: Jerm (Toon Link) <3
5: Trela (Lucario) What's up buddy? WHY DID I PLAY YOU FIRST ROUND! So gay!
7: CY (Wario) Tan and sexy
9: Popertop (Wario) I <3 Pop! I'm so happy you made it to this and that we got to team, like you said I'm happy how we did the first round but we should have won our second set :(. DP is too good! You need to come to my next smashfest <3 :). I'm happy to be honorary Beaumont!
9: Esca (Metaknight/pit) MY BOY!! You'll do better next time. It was just a weird day for you :)
9: Smoom (Ice Climbers) SMOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! 9th my boy! I told you top 10! You're getting too good too fast. Next Lain for sure.
13: Furbs (Kirby) **** Kirby
13: KRD (Wolf) So many friendlies! I really need to learn the D3 match up, I don't know anyone who plays him, or who plays him good. Keep it up! Oh, and about how I play in doubles... It's stupid, I hit a switch and just play really good in doubles compared to my singles ability. Dubz is my thing.
17: jS (Donkey) Lol, first time to ever play you any friendlies and we play about 250 of them. Good stuff.
17: Player 4 (Metaknight/Pit) STOP GETTING LAST!!!!!!!!!
17: Rockettrainer (Lucario) FOR REAL?! Quit trolling judgment matches. Also, don't get hit by ICs dsmash you silly panda.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
I don't know that was the first time it happened.

And yea I knew I was screwed so I thought I might as well be funny and please the crowd at least xD

Also your Pit is mean you just planked and camped on battlefield with arrows :mad: lol
lol i do not enjoy playing gay it just happens to be one of pits best tactics in teams, also your kirby was very unpredictable like i was scared to get near you lol n that fsmash reaches so far haha

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
lol i do not enjoy playing gay it just happens to be one of pits best tactics in teams, also your kirby was very unpredictable like i was scared to get near you lol n that fsmash reaches so far haha
hahaha thanks, and yeah my kirby is weird lol

Fogo

Smash Shinigami

Trela

Smash Lord
I try to stay as slow as a Trela can be against Diddy. He's faster than Lu Lu :(

And Lucario can break shields with Anubis, just so you know. JUST so you know!

Conti

Smash Ace
Nice Job Repp'in Diddy... Im seeing Diddys makin it on top more and more, which is what im luv'inn...
Nj to the others as well :)

Top Bottom