• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unfinished Battle - Shulk Video Archive

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Does shield actually lower damage from attacks? Sooo instead of an FSmash doing 17%, with shield on it will do like 15%? If so that's amazing, gonna test now.

Edit: Holy sheeeet yea yo it lowers damage big time! Little mac FSmash on Vanilla Shulk does 19%, while in Shield it does 12%. Can't believe I didn't realize until now that Shield form also lowers damage received 0_o. Definitely need to explore Shield more now, since I've only been using it at high percents. It could be good if your opponent is at high percents while you are sitting at mid to prevent a comeback...could increase combo potential on you though...man Shulk just gets deeper and deeper I love it!
Yep! This table found in the Metagame/Moveset thread is a great tool. I too have had a recent, similar realization. I thought Jump's negative effect was just making you lighter, and I had no clue about the extra damage you take. (The extra knockback may not have to do with weight but just a product of the extra damage you take.)
This entire post is all @Aerodrome's Monado Data under progress.
DEFAULT MONADO ARTS
Monado Art | Damage Taken | Damage Dealt | Weight Change | Jump Height | Ground Speed | Air Speed | Fall Speed | Shield Health
翔(Jump) | +22% (1.22×) | None. | ? | + | | + | + 疾(Speed) | None. | −20% (0.8×) | None. | | + | + 盾(Shield) | −33% (0.67×) | −30% (0.7×) | +44 | | | | | + 斬(Buster) | +13% (1.13×) | +40% (1.4×) | ?
撃(Smash) | None. | –50% (0.5×) | –12.5
I wish there was some knockback data on this too, since many people are lead to believe Speed and Shield increase knockback a lot, when the decrease is actually very minute.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
...could increase combo potential on you though...man Shulk just gets deeper and deeper I love it!
I found a way to avoid this from happening to Shield Shulk; anytime you get grabbed or hit thus being launched, you can mash the **** out of B to de-activate Shield mode in the midst of being thrown or the hit-stun from the launch. Give this a try & see how it does for ya Jerm : D

Last edited:

Xeiros

Smash Cadet
I found a way to avoid this from happening to Shield Shulk; anytime you get grabbed or hit thus being launched, you can mash the **** out of B to de-activate Shield mode in the midst of being thrown or the hit-stun from the launch. Give this a try & see how it does for ya Jerm : D
You're not talking about pressing special three times to cancel your current art in order to either stay vanilla or swift to a different one if you're grabbed and thrown for an aerial string juggle in Shield mode right? I wasn't aware a basic function of his neutral special was meant to be some special tactic. If your current art isn't working out, you can switch! You don't say?!

He actually mentions it (canceling your current art) multiple times in his video guide. He even brings it up during his section on this very mode in regards to being grabbed and tossed off the stage in which he advises the viewer to cancel shield in midair in order to switch to jump to make it back onstage. I must be missing something here.

Last edited:
Mace. That's basically cancelling the art

Xeiros, try not to be sarcastic :|

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
You're not talking about pressing special three times to cancel your current art in order to either stay vanilla or swift to a different one if you're grabbed and thrown for an aerial string juggle in Shield mode right? I wasn't aware a basic function of his neutral special was meant to be some special tactic. If your current art isn't working out, you can switch! You don't say?!

He actually mentions it (canceling your current art) multiple times in his video guide. He even brings it up during his section on this very mode in regards to being grabbed and tossed off the stage in which he advises the viewer to cancel shield in midair in order to switch to jump to make it back onstage. I must be missing something here.
Mace. That's basically cancelling the art. Xeiros, try not to be sarcastic :|
"You betcha!". . .

I'm specifically talking about canceling the MArt immediately after you're thrown. . .not when you're already airborne off-stage after hit-stun finishes, or when then opponent throws you into the air above the stage & combos you with aerials / tilts.

You can instantly get out of the MArt faster than recovering from the hit-stun. While you're mashing your controller, spamming B to de-activate Shield right as you're being thrown saves you the hassle of waiting to be off-stage & having to press B 4 times to switch to Jump. (I'd like to switch to Jump in less than a second don't you?) This being done early also helps you escape from cheezy throws & tilts that everyone bashes Shield mode for being a combo fodder MArt. And perhapsdoing this with Jump Shield & Buster could be vital, as Jump & Buster make you receive additional damage; maybe now you don't have to take so much damage for being punished by grab early game huh?

I can't show you video footage of it, but a relatively close-enough clip of footage of what I'm talking about can be shown in this video @3:12 . Notice that while he's launched in hit-stun he's cycling through MArts, but pretend that he's canceling a MArt instead. That's what I'm talking about except de-activating much faster.

Last edited:
I get the application of cancelling the art. It's just nothing really spectacular in my opinion but it's something good to know

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
HRNut :4shulk: vs StillFresh :4shulk:
I found something during that match very interesting. The segment clip @2:49 showcases the Buster Shulk buffer Short Hop > Vision, & I'm very curious as to how HRNut rode that much distance to his Vision. That distance felt & looked almost exactly like Shulk's Custom Side-B special Dash Vision, except the difference is Vision was proc'd airborne?

He starts airborne, but the waiting Shulk does while in the counter animation, he slowly falls backwards being grounded the whole way. That may have something to do with it but I can't pinpoint this event.:upsidedown:

Last edited:

MarioFireRed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MarioFireRed
3DS FC
5026-4457-8398
Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
@ MarioFireRed MarioFireRed here are your critiques, & thanks for showing percentages~
0:23 - 0:26 I dig it

0:31 I'd refrain from using a hard-read F-smash this early in the match. You want to wait until they make the first move before you start charging an F-smash before they've inputted anything. Until you learn about what options they do while hanging on the ledge, stick with safety first & keep your options open

0:34 The B-air made me xD face, because I digged it, but realistically that's a fairly ballsy approach to use B-air's frontward hit, yet I respect it. Good thing you weren't punished

1:08 I wouldn't favor rolling towards your opponent to be a safe option while they still have invincibility coming off the revival platform. While they're coming back from death, activate a mobile MArt like Jump or Speed to retreat until their invincibility wears off so that you can go back into Neutral game

1:25 Good roll read with D-smash

1:27 F-tilt seemed safe to use too. Bummer.

1:32 - 1:39 Rolling away at 1:33 wasn't necessary. Ledge-rolling onto stage was safe because apparently Mario predicted you'd ledge-jump so that his F-air's meteor smash would connect, so rolling away in that exact moment is what apparently caused your Dash Attack to be perfect shielded as Mario came down. On top of the multiple rolls at 1:34 - 1:35 because of the Dash Attack commitment, now you're both in close-range space & you tried avoiding him while trying to get back to mid-range to zone, but cannot. I think it might be best to just roll towards the ledge & sacrifice stage control so that you can quickly cycle to a MArt like Jump or Speed to reset the situation by jumping / running out of there, instead of rolling that much. At 1:38 you could of reacted to his aerial follow-up :(

1:49 Good read

1:54 This is the kind of N-air that gets you punished. Even though Mario didn't punish you, he did pick a very weird option to react to your N-air like that. Just don't drift forward that much to be landing right in front of him, because he Spot-dodged that N-air & could have grabbed you or D-smashed you away to be launched off-stage

1:57 Good roll read into F-smash

1:59 I dig the F-air despite it being sourspot & destroying a projectile:shades:

2:00 - 2:02 The taunt allowed him to recover back:urg:, even though he lost his DoubleJump thanks to your last F-air you pulled off. This probably taught you to never underestimate a character's air speed + Up-B, & should never consider heavy edge-guarding to be unneeded, but more-so kill-confirming more than anything. Basically finish the job & remain gimping him:p

2:08 - 2:10 This is quirky indeed. When a smash move clashes with a simple move like a tilt or a special move, be aware that your smash attack may unexpectedly be nullified. An alternative solution to the smash hitting clash event, can be to hold A to throw out a rapid Jab-1 wall that if they approach it, they'll be hit & be combo'd by the full attack string

2:11 I feel your Vision was not in the right place at the right time. You slightly drifted yourself forward to be almost directly under Mario, & then you input the Vision so soon in the air while Mario stood grounded while running to your general location. Even if the Vision was proc'd, I feel there was little chance that the counterattack was actually going to hit. It would of been great if you connected the Vision, because it would of KO'd him, but alas

2:16 I find that sound effect to go off of all times, humorous :laugh: No offense to you dying or anything, just felt a little impressed that the sound of Smash mode deactivating was heard, after your screen KO took place

2:23 Good B-air

2:25 Perfect moment for Smash to self-activate in conjunction to the F-air sealing that stock no matter how good Mario's air speed is. It was perfect especially because of the B-air stuffing Mario's DoubleJump which he never retained hence not touching the ground

And with that, GG Thanks for Playing:shades:
0:15 & 0:21 Shulk makes this exact moment very easy for you to decide. When Jiggs charges up Rollout, she can't do anything but let go of B. That's the perfect opportunity to cycle to Jump mode, jump up, & slightly drift toward her to get a reaction out of her. When she does let of B to rollout of there, you capitalize where she'll stop

0:25 Avoid trying to punish her landings with dash grab if not grab at all. She dips downward low enough to evade any of Shulk's grab techniques, whenever she does an aerial & lands with it, including her Rollout landing

0:33 Good D-smash

0:34 Jump toward her so that she's forced to let go of B. You have to keep jumping towards her & not stay on the ground because otherwise she'll just keep doing it. I'd usually opt to stay grounded & cycle to Shield mode so you can feel safe putting up your bubble shield & wait for her to use Rollout, thus you'd time a Vision counter, but the Vision is timing-based & frankly she could just sit there & wait for you to mess up

0:42 I think you forgot who you're against:p. Jigglypuff doesn't fall fast & doesn't recover from low, she kept DI'ing upwards against both of your F-airs off-stage, which were nice btw

0:50 Lol I dig the Back Slash

0:57 Thanks for Punishing~

1:06 Good mashing to avoid that Rest

1:06 - 1:10 You could of punished her for a lot more. Y u no cycle to Buster & Fullcharge F-smash / U-smash?:urg: U-smash would of been fresh & dealt +30%<3

1:16 - 1:18 This is definitely not a time to throw out Vision upon landing. Had that Jigglypuff been quicker with her reaction time, she could of blown you away if not KO'ing you. Either jump towards her after you landed, but anyhow nice perfect shield:shades:

1:23 Amazing Vision, considering Jiggs' Rollout's side-effect;)

And with that, GG Thanks for Playing:shades:
0:18 Nicely spaced N-air > jab combo

0:20 Take note that he recovered from high to avoid your early edge-guard

0:27 The roll was safe, although imo it wasn't needed, thus you took yourself away from being mid-ranged but no worries because Speed mode:shades:

0:30 The times you avoid waiting for Arcfire to finish, know that drifting to him & doing N-air can be avoided as Robin doesn't suffer that much ending lag from his Side-B

0:38 Avoid that kind of N-air landing. Actually avoid falling towards him to be in front of him entirely. A solution that would of avoided that shield-grab tactic would of been to cycle to a MArt while coming back to the stage during your DoubleJump, & having the MArt self-activate by the time you land to utilize the small window of invincibility you have to dodge the grab & punish it

0:44 Replace N-air FF with F-air & FF it after you connected with the hit or not

0:50 Never underestimate the linger hit-box of Thoron. Jumping up was great, & drifting towards him to make him react would have been good, but don't necessarily think about FF'ing too soon when you had all the space between you both to feel safe

0:53 Lesson learned, you can't Vision counter AcrThunder, & because of Jump's weakened defense you took more damage:(

1:01 Good stutterstep F-smash

1:04 Despite F-tilt being a good tilt, it's ending lag can be suffering. The bummer part is that you had it fairly well-spaced too

1:08 The Doublejump + drifting + back roll was unneeded. You FF'd to the ground which could of lead to a tech-in-place, or doing a landing N-air, & then it would reset back to Neutral

1:21 Good Dash Attack for the opening

1:26 Try not to hard-read that hard:p

1:32 Practice DACG (Dash Attack Canceled Grab), because a DACG would of netted you that grab success instead of the regular dash grab. The range difference between the two is slight, but the distance would have been enough

1:36 Good Vision, but I disagree with the Forwarded input to it. As Jump Shulk, you would of followed up much better from a regular vision than a Forwarded one since you could have chased Robin off-stage to possibly net an edge-guard KO

1:39 However, I spoke too soon & I end up seeing you take a stock with F-smash trading, which was very weird to watch

1:50 You didn't have to drift your SH forward, just a stationary SH > F-air would have done great for zoning / edge-guarding

1:51 - 1:53 It's not a big critique, but as for this moment, I feel your DoubleJump & landing could have been different. As a fun fact, you can cycle MArts during hit-stun within the launch, so you can have Shield activated much faster without needing the DoubleJump to spare the time cycling to Shield & land fairly away from Robin while he charges his Thunder

1:54 I feel this drifted backwards SH wasn't needed. You were completely safe regardless of the Arcfire, but it's not a big critique

1:57 I don't agree with Back Slash, although this is Friendlies. He has decent reaction timing so you won't get away with that:p

1:59 Using your DoubleJump here was a bad idea. You may have drifted far enough forward to auto-snap grab the ledge, or use the DoubleJump much later to just be barely landing on-stage & watch Robin's reaction & accordingly react to that by rolling towards the stage's center, or stick with drifting to the ledge & grabbing it while thinking of ways to get back on-stage

2:07 Nice Dash Attack gap-closer

2:09 Stay aware that he still has a DoubleJump. Until you know for sure that he lost his DoubleJump, don't commit to F-smash

2:12 - 2:18 Y u no activate a MArt?:( Jump Speed or Shield would of helped

2:37 I'd avoid using N-air like that. The execution could have gone sour for you if he decided to stay shielding

2:41 Meh, I'll let it slide;)

2:43 Usually it's not a good idea to roll towards someone after tumbling to the floor. Tech the ground to get a good feel

2:44 This was an unsafe N-air. You'll know your N-air is unsafe if:
  1. You're hitting their shield while you're Monado isn't fully out in front of you
  2. You're not drifting the N-air backwards to space it out
By the time you landed & suffered the landing lag, you had no chance of avoiding the OoS dash grab punish

2:48 This N-air was especially unsafe because you're committing hard to approaching with N-air, when it's not even fully out in front of you yet

2:56 Pivot Grabbing with Speed on is great & all, but a simple dash grab while Robin's back was turned would have been better

2:58 Autopilot drifting straight to Robin isn't a swell idea, even if you B-air, which I would of rather spaced out a F-air. Just land on the stage & reset to Neutral

3:01 Surprisingly, I dig the counter:shades:

3:06 - 3:08 No need to be drifting torward him, then DoubleJumping backward only to end up FF'ing to the ground. Just get on the ground faster, the floor is Speed's home-field advantage:p

3:14 Replace spot-dodge with shield-grab

3:19 - 3:25 I dig this clip of action, including the N-air, although a U-air might of been better, still, good N-air

3:31 I really like that you cycled to Jump early & utilized it's natural falling speed while FF'ing it to get to the ground much quicker. The grave mistakes though were 1). You didn't tech to keep up to speed with the flow of the match, & 2). You rolled towards Robin which isn't a good idea generally

3:41 - 3:44 You didn't need to DoubleJump backwards. There wasn't really any follow-up options Robin could of done considering his slow speed on the ground & you only needing to drift away from him while inputting a N-air or F-air upon landing in order to zone out the possibility he might have committed to follow-up. Ouch at Thoron dealing 27%

3:47 Good read to aggression forward with SH > N-air as he sets up Arcfire

3:48 - 4:00 Kill confirmed. Good stuff

4:11 Another unsafe aggressive N-air. Space out your N-air at maximum range upon landing if you commit to that

4:20 - 4:22 Here exactly at 4:20, you begin inputting a F-smash, which could have been F-tilt since I'm not sure about that, but regardless the DoubleJump + drifting towards Robin isn't that good of an idea when he's got ArcThunder charged & ready to punish your landing

4:25 Good try

4:36 Generally D-smash at that point looked unsafe, but you almost got all 3 hits on-block, I guess good try but I'd think about other options than besides D-smash upon landing from F-air, like grab since you landed first & recovered from your ending lag first

4:39 That N-air would be unsafe. . .if he shielded but he didn't so good thing:p. But really you should break that habit

4:48 Despite the slight spacing of stutterstep F-smash, it won't be safe versus a character's relatively safe ledge-climb option to get up & shield instantly. I'd utilize D-tilt in this kind of scenario to alleviate from using F-smash as much

4:50 - 4:53 Normally DI'ing upward is a good habit, but in a case like this DI'ing downward is the way to go. When you're B-thrown like that, you're put in the air longer if you DI upward, whereas it gives Robin a more clear & easier time waiting for your landing the moment you used your DoubleJump. It's a quirky piece of critique, but perhaps cycling to Shield & hoping for the best to avoid dying may have helped. Anyhow, good DI surviving the Thoron:shades:

4:59 Aww. .

5:06 So ballsy I'm scared for you:(

5:28 That Forwarded VIsion was so keen & quick, even if you didn't hit him, I applaud that:shades:

5:31 Nice

5:36 - 5:38 I was going to say refrain from using F-smash charged so early before they make a move, BUT I SPEAK TOO SOON AS I SEE A VISION PROC OFF OF ROBIN'S D-SMASH, TAKING VICTORY!

And with that, GGs Thanks for Playing Shulk~:shades:

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
These are a few weeks old, but I figured I may as well put 'em up, right? I plan on going to a tourney tomorrow so I'll try to get more recent matches recorded.

John#s vs XMark:4link::4darkpit: - Winner's Bracket - Win
John#s vs Zee:4villager: - Winner's Bracket - Win
John#s vs PentaSalia:rosalina: - Winner's Finals - Win
John#s vs NinjaLink:4megaman::4iggy::4greninja: - Grand Finals - Lose, then Win

It's worth mentioning I attended a later tournament in this series and didn't do so hot, but I've been training hard since then, so I'll do my best this time around!

Last edited:

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Some FG Matches (will probably try SmashLadder.com sometime) I had, trying to improve mah game once again.

vs. :4peach:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbiosifift0&index=10&list=UU0RMA482bkRmw4pukDNhPgQ
vs. :4lucina: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um8eI0hVp7A&index=9&list=UU0RMA482bkRmw4pukDNhPgQ
vs. :132:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqiqhGVJ0-0&index=8&list=UU0RMA482bkRmw4pukDNhPgQ
vs. :4sonic:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isD1K8V2bss&index=7&list=UU0RMA482bkRmw4pukDNhPgQ

I think I'm starting to get a good rhythm going! I think I will once I escape For Glory and start doing games elsewhere.

NNID
MasterHavik
Wow...he has a simple name, but that first match was ****ing nasty. After seeing Trela Shulk has caught my interest. I'm almost afraid to see what he was before they buff him.

MarioFireRed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MarioFireRed
3DS FC
5026-4457-8398
Wow...he has a simple name, but that first match was ****ing nasty. After seeing Trela Shulk has caught my interest. I'm almost afraid to see what he was before they buff him.
Actually I believe Trela Shulk had videos in the 3DS version that all predate 1.04 Patch. He scored 1st in both of the tournaments he entered with the Monado Boy along with Robin and Charizard.

erico9001

NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
That actually didn't seem too technical to me. The kill with air slash was a risky/flashy KO though

Zephil

Smash Ace
oh no I am not trying to say that the air slash kill was technical, more than that I will say the he has balls of steels to do something so crazy as that.

My point is that 9B developed a lot of the AT and gameplay of IC during the last years of Brawl and was one of the main players to learn how to use effectively the polar kids. Having him as a Shulk main means that he may do the same thing with Shulk and Monado Boy being a gem waiting to be polished I think he can also help develop Shulk as much as he did with IC.

erico9001

NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Oh, yeah, that was ballsy as hell. I was like, 'He went for it?!!' and was dumbfounded as I watched him slowly fall downwards after the kill.

Oh I see, we can hope =].

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJcgeiY47Hw

For those that don't browse the other threads. A theory combo that leads to a stage spike on Falco. Head over to the moveset and metagame discussion thread to see my notes on this stage spike and who it works on.
Wow that actually works 0_o, that's so weird. How come when you are near the edge the downthrow doesn't push Falco away at all? Does this work on others?

Edit: heading over there now ignore some of my questions xD

Last edited:

erico9001

NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Hmm Jerm's video has me thinking I should start practicing with tap jump off and using C-stick for aerials again. I think I'll have the right analog stick set to smash attacks so I don't accidentally Nair.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Tourney just finished up. I got wrecked in finals, I almost never play against people with customs and Rosalina's kept tearing me a new one. Couldn't manage to adapt at all, although I tried.

Semifinals and finals: http://www.twitch.tv/simbaarragehowl/b/606746470

Last edited:

TheHopefulHero

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys, I've been wanting to post a video for a while, and I finally got something I can show.

vs Sheik & Ness (1st and 2nd Match)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moEyiBqOsMM

I tend to have problems fighting evasive fighters and trying to finish my foes off, which tends to put me in trouble. If you guys have any advice towards that, I'll gladly appreciate it.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Okay, here are some more matches from Next Level. I pulled off some really cool stuff this tourney, so check it out:

Winner's Bracket - John#s vs. DA Rafa :4sheik: - Win; Starts at 8:25
Winner's Bracket - John#s vs. Ho3K HelpR :4diddy: - Win; Starts at 21:50
Winner's Semis - John#s vs. EMP NinjaLink :4megaman: - Lose
Loser's Bracket - John#s vs. Gohan :4falcon: - Win
Loser's Semis - John#s vs. Ho3K Dill :4sheik: - Win
Loser's Finals - John#s vs. Ho3K MikeKirby :4kirby: - Lose; Starts at 16:22

I feel like I did really well, but there's always room for improvement. Gotta keep up on that grind!

Last edited:

erico9001

NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Okay, here are some more matches from Next Level. I pulled off some really cool stuff this tourney, so check it out:

Winner's Bracket - John#s vs. DA Rafa :4sheik: - Win; Starts at 8:25
Winner's Bracket - John#s vs. Ho3K HelpR :4diddy: - Win; Starts at 21:50
Winner's Semis - John#s vs. EMP NinjaLink :4megaman: - Lose
Loser's Bracket - John#s vs. Gohan :4falcon: - Win
Loser's Semis - John#s vs. Ho3K Dill :4sheik: - Win
Loser's Finals - John#s vs. Ho3K MikeKirby :4kirby: - Lose; Starts at 16:22

I feel like I did really well, but there's always room for improvement. Gotta keep up on that grind!
Great matches dude! I watched them all.

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
I have a tournament tomorrow and casuals tonight. If anybody can watch these and give me last-minute criticism and advice before tomorrow it'd be awesome. Don't hesistate to be harsh with criticism either, feel free to tear me to shreds!

Last edited:

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
Shulk v Sonic from my channel, with commentary and everything:

Shulkamania

Smash Rookie
NNID
thatguy13
Hello, I've been playing Smash since it came out on the Wii U and I would like some feedback for my Shulk. Here are some videos and sorry for the quality not being the best.

Vs. Toon Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhFqacoLo7A

Vs. Lucina
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI8iTWYV-A0

Vs. Captain Falcon (Usually a problem for me)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XojllvjOYbY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdCLGX1LZvQ

Vs. Greninja
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvH20kO9QMQ

Thank you in advance for any feedback :)

Top Bottom