• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unbelievable! Also: How Should Samus Transform Into Zamus?

How Should Samus Transform Into Zamus?

• It should be whenever you want (like Zelda / Sheik)

Votes: 413 24.3%
  • It should be only after Samus' "Super Smash" (like in the movie - this would mean items must be on)

Votes: 74 4.4%
  • It should be only after something happens to Samus (like taking a certain amount of damage)

Votes: 163 9.6%
  • Zamus should be a seperate character all-together

Votes: 869 51.1%
  • I don't really care, I'm happy with whatever

Votes: 182 10.7%

• Total voters

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Metaknight looks awesome and has some crazy combo moves. Maybe he will be my main on Brawl.

Yeah the usb ports could be used liked that it would be awesome. It is definitely a better option that using a camcorder cause it looks crappy when recorded from a camcorder. So high quality transfers to the computer its better.

WOOHOO 1,000th Post :chuckle:

nategt4

Smash Cadet
as you guys can tell snake is my fav character unless a even cooler one comes out, i am getting a Wii instead of PS3, even though a new grand turismo and new metal gear solid is on its way.

DDM

Smash Journeyman
McFox said:
I love it when I tell someone to stop breaking our rules, and they decide that, instead of complying, they're going to pick a fight with me instead. That makes a lot of sense.
I know the feeling. It's what happens when 10-year-olds get a hold of the internet.

Anyway, what's the big deal about the Triforce being in the game?

...Kanto, Johto, Hoen, Orre, Hyrule, and in a cons
Hey ppl. Just...you know...

CHECK THIS!!!!!!!

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/544/kickass8bl.jpg

Do you think it's real?

...And the triforce thing...

There are these new items that supercharge the characters for their "Super Smash"--a devastating attack that can sometimes mean a one-hit KO!!!! Mario's is a GIGANTO fireball attack, two are swirling with each other like two torpedoes, and they occupy the whole stage. Kirby boils a foe in a pot. Link traps a person between two triforce symbols as he strikes them with his sword at blinding speed, and the only other one I know of is Samus's "mega-blast attack"--a GIANT energy blast comes out from her cannon--about the size of mario's superattack.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
When i look back at the video i noticed we actually didnt see much... But it was nice seeing some new characters, and with snake in there SSB series just got too crazy... Hpm I hope they show some other of the old characters like Captain Falcon.

kmkzSP1K3R

Smash Apprentice
of course its not real, you can tell because the person who made it just used existing pictures of characters from different games and just slapped them each into hexagons..c'mon now ppl common sense. nintendo would never do something like that. they'd be more innovative or at least give each characters their own new icon(or whatever they plan on doing for the selection screen).

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Why does everybdy want Advance War characters?They are tactic commanders.All the characters in smash are fighters in their games.SO......Also,with the exception of Paul,Jeff,R.O.B.,Ray 01,and Pico,that fake selection screen is pretty cool.Oh,and Little Mac is tupid too.He just wouldn't fit Smash.

kmkzSP1K3R

Smash Apprentice
please give reasons for why you think so and so doesnt belong or whatever. simply stating that they are too big or not fitting will not influence our opinions, instead explicate specifically WHY, so we can better understand your point of view.

you may think a character is stupid now, but they can ALWAYS be given a moveset. look at the current Smash characters(Smash64 is a better example). alot of those characters never did any "fighting" in their own games but nintendo GAVE them a moveset.

what we though before:
Fox: all he's ever done was fly an arwing, he doesnt know how to fight!(now he's in top tier)
C.Falcon: He's also done nothing but race, what moves could they POSSIBLY have?(oooooh how wrong you are!)
Zelda: she doesnt do anything...she's weak and always get kidnapped, what else could she do in melee, get trapped in a crystal, "ooooh nooooo, im soooo scared!"(yeah she puts her self in a crystal, but not exactly what you were thinking eh?"

whatever the case, nintendo can make it work. in the words of Ms Swan, "oooh c'mon now, have a little faith."

I'm really sorry but I just want to get everyone's opinion...

I'm sorry If I broke any rules, I really am...

I wanted to start a new thread-thingie anyway but I thought: "Hey, before I do...I want to get some more ppls opinions on this."

Yeah, I guess they would at LEAST make everyone look less 2-D/cartoon-ish.

...Maybe I was just SO exited by Missingno(lol...), that it sort of messed with my brain, you know?

It probably still is..........lol.

§Maverick§

Smash Journeyman
kmkzSP1K3R said:
what we though before:
Fox: all he's ever done was fly an arwing, he doesnt know how to fight!(now he's in top tier)
C.Falcon: He's also done nothing but race, what moves could they POSSIBLY have?(oooooh how wrong you are!)
Zelda: she doesnt do anything...she's weak and always get kidnapped, what else could she do in melee, get trapped in a crystal, "ooooh nooooo, im soooo scared!"(yeah she puts her self in a crystal, but not exactly what you were thinking eh?"
jajaja, very well said but, you forgot Peach : she is a peace of crap, the only thing she does is play some sports and get kidnapped, ''omg she has a pink dress im soooo scared'' LOL

nategt4

Smash Cadet
Pit and Missingno ROCK!! said:
Hey ppl. Just...you know...

CHECK THIS!!!!!!!

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/544/kickass8bl.jpg
where and how did you find that fake character select screen. who ever made it was good but not professional, heck that magazine that did that april fools joke of sonic and tails in SSBM did a better job...but they did leave a clue that it was fake though. that site also gave clues that it was fake,that missing number fake pokemon(or a glitch i should say) gave it away.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
nategt4
that site also gave clues that it was fake,that missing number fake pokemon(or a glitch i should say) gave it away.
Really? Common sense is what gave it away for me.

§Maverick§
jajaja, very well said but, you forgot Peach : she is a peace of crap, the only thing she does is play some sports and get kidnapped, ''omg she has a pink dress im soooo scared'' LOL
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Princess_Peach
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Mario_Bros._2

§Maverick§
''omg she has a pink dress im soooo scared''
You mean the pink dress that does 80+% damage? I'd be scared too.

Falco&Victory
All the characters in smash are fighters in their games.
No they're not.

Okay okay now I kno its fake...But wouldn't that be something if it was real...and stuff...?

Anyway...I think Pit will be a combo "human"/"floater":

Not float-ey like a floater but not grounded like a human.

Whoever said that earlier on, I'm agreeing with them. No, this was not my original idea, but what do you think Pit's doing in there? They said it could also be an up-b thing, but he's attacking, so...

Well, what I think he's doing is flying, but he can only fly an unlimited number of jumps on the stage, but outside of the stage he has like...only 3 jumps(and, of course, an up-b).

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Okay okay now I kno its fake...But wouldn't that be something if it was real...and stuff...?

Anyway...I think Pit will be a combo "human"/"floater":

Not float-ey like a floater but not grounded like a human.

Whoever said that earlier on, I'm agreeing with them. No, this was not my original idea, but what do you think Pit's doing in there? They said it could also be an up-b thing, but he's attacking, so...

Well, what I think he's doing is flying, but he can only fly an unlimited number of jumps on the stage, but outside of the stage he has like...only 3 jumps(and, of course, an up-b).
Yeah they should make Pit half human half floater.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
kmkzSP1K3R said:
what we though before:
"
FYI buddy,in the original Strafox,Fox fought on Foot,as well as in Adventures.C. Falcon is a bounty hunter,and being named after a Falcon,he obviously has a few unique Moves.Finally,Zelda is strongly Magical,as you can see in the end OoT,and can also turn into Sheik.

Also,i don't want characters in Advance wars because they look like they were drawn by pencils,so they would look extremely odd 3D.Other characters,like R.O.B.,would just look odd jumping and moving,no matter how hard nintendo tried.(Look at Bowser Pichu run).

Yeah fox fought on foot...

Here's THE EXACT THING OF MY FIRST FOX GAME:

1. Went to hollywood video. 2. Rented a game. It was Star Fox Adventures. 3. Took it home. 4. Played on the GC. 5. FOX WAS FIGHTING ON FOOT. He had some kinda magical staff, and it's like...THE WHOLE GAME was fox on foot. It was almost annoying...you know? So...it just proves that there are a few fox games where fox is on foot.

Oh, and another thing...Personally, I'd rather have that wolf guy in rather than Krystal(Mario has his villain, Link has his villain, Fox already has an ally so why can't he have a villain, instead of just another ally you know?).

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Yeah fox fought on foot...

Here's THE EXACT THING OF MY FIRST FOX GAME:

1. Went to hollywood video. 2. Rented a game. It was Star Fox Adventures. 3. Took it home. 4. Played on the GC. 5. FOX WAS FIGHTING ON FOOT. He had some kinda magical staff, and it's like...THE WHOLE GAME was fox on foot. It was almost annoying...you know? So...it just proves that there are a few fox games where fox is on foot.
Of course Fox has fought on foot, but in his original game for the snes he didn't which is why McFox corrected him. In Lylat Wars you could walk around with a bazooka in multiplayer, in Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet most of the game took place on foot and in Star Fox Assult it was a mixture of air and ground (foot & tank) combat.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
He wants Wolf O'Donnell to be a playable character. Wolf is Fox's nemesis in the Starfox games. Not final-boss-nemesis, but the head of a rival flight squad, Starwolf.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
WR3K said:
haha, i was so proud i beat the brain
Want a hint?Practice,practice,practice,anger management,practice,something to kick,practice,stress ball,35oz. soda,etc.

On foot,characters took more damage,but they were hard to hit and dealt more damage.I always used Falco on foot.
Fox is not a fratboy pilot

Yeah...I think I said either in this or another post that I want wolf to be in it. Yeah, a short flash of his face in his ship is shown in the intro. for SSBM. He looks cool. Also, I think that he should be here instead of Krystal because Fox ALREADY has an ally(Falco), and...other than mario, not a single character has a villain and more than one ally. Know what I mean? It would be sort of interesting if Link and Fox teamed up against Gannondorf and Wolf.

asianpride3491

Smash Ace
Top Bottom