• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unbelievable! Also: How Should Samus Transform Into Zamus?

How Should Samus Transform Into Zamus?

• It should be whenever you want (like Zelda / Sheik)

Votes: 413 24.3%
  • It should be only after Samus' "Super Smash" (like in the movie - this would mean items must be on)

Votes: 74 4.4%
  • It should be only after something happens to Samus (like taking a certain amount of damage)

Votes: 163 9.6%
  • Zamus should be a seperate character all-together

Votes: 869 51.1%
  • I don't really care, I'm happy with whatever

Votes: 182 10.7%

• Total voters

Kao

Smash Cadet
Its supposed to use the gamecube controller. At least thats what I've heard.

Falling Whistness

Smash Apprentice
You can either use the standard Wii remote setup or a gamecube controller. I'm guessing the snes-style controller will be an option as well.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
I heard Nintendo may be making a new controller like the GCube,but without remote control.However,this is JUST A RUMOR!!!NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS,I KNOW IT MAY NOT BE TRUE!!!

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
They might make a new controller like the GCube one,just styled differentyl.It would like an improved control set-up for buttons and confort

Also,i am surprised by the number of people who do not notice,but in the clip of the castle under siege,you can see fighting on the ramparts.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Falco&Victory said:
Also,i am surprised by the number of people who do not notice,but in the clip of the castle under siege,you can see fighting on the ramparts.
I'm pretty sure everyone's seen that.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
McFox said:
I'm pretty sure everyone's seen that.
You would think so,but I was chatting with some school friends,and they had to rewatch it.What noobs...

GO METAKNIGHT!!!GO SNAKE!!!GO PIT!!!BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF WARIO WITH A PUNY CHARACTER FOR SELF-SATTISFACTION!!!!

The_TooCool_Master

Smash Apprentice
Falco&Victory said:
You would think so,but I was chatting with some school friends,and they had to rewatch it.What noobs...
GO METAKNIGHT!!!GO SNAKE!!!GO PIT!!!BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF WARIO WITH A PUNY CHARACTER FOR SELF-SATTISFACTION!!!!
Dude, calm the hell down. You're annoying. And that new controller has been confirmed for a while now. Pics were even released. It looks like the SNES controller.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
I must say,though many welcome the addition of Wario,he has been a long time annoyance in most games i play.I can't wait to see him die again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
Don't know if it's been brought up, but what if you can charge aerial moves.. like.. you start charging a Fair as you're falling toward an opponent that's recovering or something.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
ScaryMunky said:
Don't know if it's been brought up, but what if you can charge aerial moves.. like.. you start charging a Fair as you're falling toward an opponent that's recovering or something.
Ive read through the entire thread and I cant remember anything like this being said (but then again my memory is bad) but it dose sound good, and the C-stick could still be used to do normal aerials. Im sure someone will be able to pick the flaws out of this.

Also a few people are saying they hate Wario, I never played any of his games so what did he do that was so annoying ?.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Well,even though he always sucks to play,he is a good computer,becuase he uses cheating magic.Such games as Mario Tennis,Mario Kart,Mario Kart Double Dash,Mario Kart DS,Mario Tennis 64,etc.

The_TooCool_Master

Smash Apprentice
Mr. Phantasmo said:
Also a few people are saying they hate Wario, I never played any of his games so what did he do that was so annoying ?.
Wario is hated because he turned from the evil Mario version to a regular fat, ********, fart-jokes character. I must say that I hate it too.

Mic_129

Smash Clone
BRoomer
Hey everyone I'm Mic_129, and I'm Mic_128's brother. I really like smash but what is even better is closing threads... awesome.

MicEdit: While true, you aren't my brother, Zero FX.

Antioch

Smash Journeyman
~omega~ said:
GG anti... GG

i wasn't proved wrong.
his trophy makes simple reference that they consider him to be the original link, but has acquired all of his abilities throughout the SERIES.
which doesn't make sense, but oh well.
no gg about it.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
The thing i can't wait for in ssbb is that now that the basic characters have been covered,nintendo can go even deeper into their character selection.Also,where is board the platforms,and how do you beat kirby's in the original?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
dsk said:
Nothing to add
Under no circumstances is this an acceptable post. If you want to spam, go to Gamefaqs.

And Antioch and all others involved, the Young Link discussion is over. It's pointless, and you're wasting forum space and my patience.

dsk

Smash Cadet
Gee...
Sorry, won't happen again

but I guess noone is awaiting for the most obvious characther...

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
First of all,that is spam again.Second of all,where is the characters we have been looking for?A bunny?
/sarcasm off.Seriously though,do you think most of the ssbm characters will be starters?

TTemp

Smash Journeyman
I would assume that 90% of the melee characters will be starters. They may decide to make Luigi and Jiggs yet again unlockable characters, but who's to say for certain?

dsk

Smash Cadet
Eek
I think the unlockable ones should be some secret newcomers... and only
every other one should begin unlocked

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I enjoy unlocking characters, even if I already know they're in the game. I actually HOPE that all the returning characters aren't selectable right off the bat. Let me unlock some stuff. :p

OnYourMark

オンヨマク いつも
McFox said:
I enjoy unlocking characters, even if I already know they're in the game. I actually HOPE that all the returning characters aren't selectable right off the bat. Let me unlock some stuff. :p
I agree. It's a bit exciting... idk...
:p

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Its better to leave the new characters unlockables so that way it would be more of a surprise. I just love when the screen says a new foe has arrived, its very exciting.

T Bird

Smash Apprentice
Now personally I think they could get rid of some guys from the old game. Dr. Mario for example. Unless all the clones get some new skill sets I don't even want to see them. I don't even want to see more clones. Also, Two more Floaties.... YEAH GO PIT.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
McFox said:
Im with McFox on this, its a nice surprise when a new foe has appeared.
Possibly all the clones will be locked, because of the tweeks made to them they will feel like new characters.

nategt4

Smash Cadet
its fun to unlock characters new to the game, returning characters arent as fun to unlock without tweaks made to them, but i am really looking forward to are more trophies and possible mini-games, modes , etc.

EdGaR

Smash Rookie
character page is up on the official website.so far only pit and meta knight r on it.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Official site is updated. Meta Knight seems to have a sword slash neutral a attack as well as a kicking dash attack. Pit can use his bow for melee as well as his sword.

TTemp

Smash Journeyman
First of all, the characters from SSBM are supposed to all be staying. Secondly, Dr. Mario is a great character with many positive attributes, as well as being MY MAIN!!!!!! The Doc has many good top teir matchups, and provides beginners and experts alike with an enjoyable, well-rounded character. Doc's stayin, so deal with it.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
If we are the topic of clones,i say that Fox and Falco are the least alike.I think that some characters at least,like Game & Watch,Mewtwo,and Ganandorf should be unlockable still.

RANDOM GLITCH!!!Play All Star Match Deluxe as Falco(i was in his blue outfit).When you reach Ganandorf,jump above him,then jump again.I f he does his recovery,come down and hit him with downA.If he was high enough in the air,he should glitch straight down to the ground..

Top Bottom