• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMD:CP's crew presents Shell Shocked [11/17/07] (WE HAVE A SECURED VENUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blues

Smash Journeyman
EE's Jedi skills are too good, he knows to ignore his anger and hate, he was truly taught well by Master Yoda Hova

Repryx

Smash Champion
meh If It doesnt happen Ill come down to smash with you guys anyway and Ill play Mulan Music...Thinking...LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS TO DEFEAT...THE HUNSSSSSS DID THEY SEND ME DAUGHTERS WHEN I ASKED...4 SONS....YOUR THE SADDEST BUNCH I EVER MET....BUT YOU CAN bet BEFORE WERE THRU....MISTER ILLLLL MAKE A MANNNN OUT OF YOUUUUU...

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
mulan was epic.

LETS, GET DOWN, TO BUSINESS, HUHHHHHHH.
TO DEFEAT...THE HUNSSSSSSS
added an awesome picture to the first page.

Rebel581

Smash Champion
meh If It doesnt happen Ill come down to smash with you guys anyway and Ill play Mulan Music...Thinking...LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS TO DEFEAT...THE HUNSSSSSS DID THEY SEND ME DAUGHTERS WHEN I ASKED...4 SONS....YOUR THE SADDEST BUNCH I EVER MET....BUT YOU CAN bet BEFORE WERE THRU....MISTER ILLLLL MAKE A MANNNN OUT OF YOUUUUU...
If you do that, you're giving me that song. Period. That was my favorite song from Mulan.

Shinku

Smash Champion
since this is the umd thread (i think) , im going to be on umd on wend oct 31st. i hear the partys are ok so im gonna spend the night at my friends dorm etc. if anyone wants to me come n smash text me cell plz 301 919 0345. ill be there wend and thursday. =D. holla

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
@boss, no, i haven't had the chance, i probably will within the next week or so.

shinku, sounds cool, we'll hit you up.

which dorm?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
SHINKU VOODOO AND I LIVE IN ELLICOT! awesomeness ensues. Plus if you like guitar hero, I have the new one, though not a second guitar yet.

Sadly i can't do anything on thursday repryx, you could try the others though.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Close this thread please, nothing in here is definite.
That does't mean you close the thread. I can always edit the first post if the date/location changes, jon's resubmitting the form for denton, we'll no for sure in a few days. THe UMBC tourneys are all in one thread that just keeps getting longer, we're going to be doing a series like that so let's keep the thread.

Repryx

Smash Champion
SHINKU VOODOO AND I LIVE IN ELLICOT! awesomeness ensues. Plus if you like guitar hero, I have the new one, though not a second guitar yet.

*DropKicks Chred* Time 4 Shinku but not 4 Repryx eh? lolz Its ok How about Tin Voodoo or that Cocky Falco guy?

Rebel581

Smash Champion
*DropKicks Chred* Time 4 Shinku but not 4 Repryx eh? lolz Its ok How about Tin Voodoo or that Cocky Falco guy?
That cocky Falco guy? Assuming you know who Voodoo is and who ChRed is, you're talking about Aero. And I'm up for smashing on Thursday. That's the day I've got all my stuff due so I'll be free. I should probably be working on my english essay or Comp. Sci homework rather than browsing smashboards.

And Chred, long threads annoy me. Once I get an exact time and place with finalized rules, the thread's being remade. I HATE the UMBC thread because it's so long. It annoys me endlessly.

And Korn, you better come. You've come here practically the past two weeks in a row. To miss a tournament here would be disgraceful.

Lobos

Smash Master

For the wii? Omg give me your Fc so I can pwn you ^.^

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
For the wii? Omg give me your Fc so I can pwn you ^.^
I'll give you my FC when i look at it, but this is my first GH, I've never played before so i'm barely managing Knights of Cydonia on hard, though i managed to beat before i forget with a four star. But hey, once i eventually beat expert mode i'll give you a call.

Lobos

Smash Master
I'll give you my FC when i look at it, but this is my first GH, I've never played before so i'm barely managing Knights of Cydonia on hard, though i managed to beat before i forget with a four star. But hey, once i eventually beat expert mode i'll give you a call.
lol good luck on that I've been playing guitar hero since 1 and I still can't beat raining blood on expert or TTFAF for that matter.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
actually, i think i can get any song eventualy if i practice it enough, i'm good if i have the finger patterns memorized, i just can't really look at a fast song and just get it, like i do pretty much all of knights of cydonia with a few missed fast notes on hard, haven't tried raining blood yet though, but i finished before i forget, and that's a decently difficult song, and it's my first GH so I'm proud mf myself NYAHHHH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom