• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMD:CP's crew presents Shell Shocked [11/17/07] (WE HAVE A SECURED VENUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eplox88

Smash Journeyman
stop giving Repryx so much ****, its not like 4 stocking him did anything to help you not fail at the torny, jesus

Repryx

Smash Champion
So now lets talk about how we ***** Repryx Thumbs not Johning but you know that wasnt a better of my matches and Korn Stop complaing of spam when you are spamming Plz grow up I think you are cool and all but when It comes to the boards you talk much **ito and its not appreciated or wanted...my post prior to your spam complaint wasnt spam rather an answer to those that said I was Johning....and go back and read the post dont try to tell me to practice if you arent gonna help

EE Thank you so much Dude I felt like I was playin FE and it was one of those 1 vs 50 stages....

Thumbs...I will not let you 4 stock me again, see me in an important match please and on another stage besides FD Please and thank you.

Korn...Stop Spamming and come to the tourney if you wish to post in the thread....BTW you 3 stocked me how many months ago???

g-regulate

Smash Hero
you should all stop giving eachother so much ****. its fun to be competitive but you should all stop being so abrasive. H2YL and team ben pretty much dominated everything in this area until a group of kids started playing with eachother, and they all had fun and encouraged eachother to do better rather than focusing on solely themselves. they didnt bicker about who they could and couldnt beat, and would play with noobs simply to enlarge and strengthen the community instead of showing off how good they were. this group of kids was called team arlington. like i said competition is fun, but remember, its all in good fun.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Hmm..G-Reg you just gave me an Idea thanks dude I really needed to hear *see* that

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i lied about the part about showing off how good i am, thats like the only reason i play the game. im better than all of you muhahahaha

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
meh I just talked about stuff that I want to say
dont think that i try to be cocky or show off >__> I'll probably show off whenever I got really good.. ( but I don't know when lol)

and I always love to play smash in tourneys as I'm a competitive smasher

thumbswayup

Smash Master
yeah repryx i was just kidding. aho four stocked me in a fox ditto and i think it's great. i was merely adding to the joke korn made about how you spam posts more than you actually play the game. but no offense man i still think youve got a great falco and all our matches were fun as hell and i'll play you at any stage nextime, your pick.

Repryx

Smash Champion
yeah repryx i was just kidding. aho four stocked me in a fox ditto and i think it's great. i was merely adding to the joke korn made about how you spam posts more than you actually play the game. but no offense man i still think youve got a great falco and all our matches were fun as hell and i'll play you at any stage nextime, your pick.
yeah maybe 3hrs a day isnt enough...maybe I need more people 2 play with...and what does Aho Have to do with...aww nevermind just Chill I dont like to be ganged up on and it annoys me greatly that I've been getting that spam w/e and Ive been making serious posts yaddha yaddha im done Im gonna go play FE now...Im one level away from Ike and Greg cant Knee his way thru this one

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
yeah maybe 3hrs a day isnt enough...maybe I need more people 2 play with...and what does Aho Have to do with...aww nevermind just Chill I dont like to be ganged up on and it annoys me greatly that I've been getting that spam w/e and Ive been making serious posts yaddha yaddha im done Im gonna go play FE now...Im one level away from Ike and Greg cant Knee his way thru this one

If your post does not have to do with the topic you're posting in, its spam.

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
Shouts-
Aho- Close dittos in our pools
Slik-***** me 1st match almost a win for me on second ur peach is so.... gay lol i hate playing against u but i always do =(
Btree-Nice pool matches i was pretty dissapointed after losing 2 Aho n slik so i jus played our matches 2 get em over with =(
Azen- thx for ****** me in freindlies while blues was playin Megaman
BLUESSSS- Good **** owning me and EE in teams and ur Megaman/Blues shrug skills r top tier
EE-Good **** teaming we almost got em in losers but i squanderd
Hova-*Pound* Good****

Nice tourny overall jus a lil humid in that room

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
you should all stop giving eachother so much ****. its fun to be competitive but you should all stop being so abrasive. H2YL and team ben pretty much dominated everything in this area until a group of kids started playing with eachother, and they all had fun and encouraged eachother to do better rather than focusing on solely themselves. they didnt bicker about who they could and couldnt beat, and would play with noobs simply to enlarge and strengthen the community instead of showing off how good they were. this group of kids was called team arlington. like i said competition is fun, but remember, its all in good fun.
After reading this, I thought to myself wow g-reg just posted some good inspirational **** and began to hold him in high esteem

i lied about the part about showing off how good i am, thats like the only reason i play the game. im better than all of you muhahahaha
Then he completely shattered my new perception...:urg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom