• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
When you become a productive member of society, you'll understand.

Insomnia doesnt help.
For me it was the other way around. It used to be
"I can party till two and start gaming at Six, Lets ****ing go!"
And now it's
"Guys I partied till two once already this weak so if I want to make my 11 o clock meeting Tomorrow I Just gotta go to sleep at Nine"

Iridium

Smash Hero
I was in the mood for an HG simulator. Does anybody want to take part? If so, what time works?

Ralsei's Therapist: "Sleeping isn't real, it can't hurt you."
Sleep:
I think I only had 5-6 hours last night/today. Not even sure how much I need anymore.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My thing is that "sleeping" is just groups of naps. I can't sleep for a long period of time. I usually wake up twice every hour.

It's a combination of stress and poor conditions.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Naps?
Naps are good for sicknesses, but do not take them in general.
They mess up your sleep schedule, and you are supposed to be awake during this time.
Bruh.

If I don't get enough sleep the night before, or if I'm just tired I'll take a nap in the middle of the day, and then, after the nap, I feel less tired and I'm able to function better. I also go to sleep at the same time.

The thing about naps and sleep is that everyone has different circadian rhythms (think of it like an internal clock), which means that while you may not take naps, other people do and it's perfectly fine for them. Also there's no specific time you're "supposed to be awake" since everyone has different schedules and habits.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I was in the mood for an HG simulator. Does anybody want to take part? If so, what time works?

I think I only had 5-6 hours last night/today. Not even sure how much I need anymore.
You can count me in for a HG simulator.

D

Deleted member

Count me in! Anytime is fine!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Bruh.

If I don't get enough sleep the night before, or if I'm just tired I'll take a nap in the middle of the day, and then, after the nap, I feel less tired and I'm able to function better. I also go to sleep at the same time.

The thing about naps and sleep is that everyone has different circadian rhythms (think of it like an internal clock), which means that while you may not take naps, other people do and it's perfectly fine for them. Also there's no specific time you're "supposed to be awake" since everyone has different schedules and habits.
I am sorry, I meant "sleeping during the day", which is something I do.
Napping is good, I just heard things wrong.

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, the moderators here love users who need to have the last word.
No I mean like I find something I want to comment on, then another and I forgot to do it in one post and...

Oh no I just proved your point :(

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
According to the Terms of Service for Smashboards:

It's basically up to a report-by-report basis and the mod's discretion what constitutes "suitable substance". Generally if the image is clearly a direct response to someone and not intentionally spam, I leave it alone. But if someone reports an image post with no real text alongside it, I ask them to change it.

Personally, I try not to punish victimless crimes and save my spam infractions for actual intentional spam.
We call this method of moderation the Grey Area

Iridium

Smash Hero
You can count me in for a HG simulator.
I guess I'll join in, I have nothing better to do.
I'm up for one right now, if you're fine with that
Count me in! Anytime is fine!
Okay, so I guess you can vote anybody in. Three votes maximum, but you can do less if you want. You all still have two left (assuming you puts yourselves in), and everyone else has 3.

Still not sure when I should start, though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I heard that Paris smells like urine, but I am sure they have fresheners if that was the case, right?
I assure you as someone who went there, the only smell I really hated were the cigarettes. It's not like that's a thing specific to France, though.

I want to learn multiple languages so I can get into petty arguments online with people from all over the globe.
You haven't bothered learning a language if you didn't immediately start learning the swear words first. What else is there to do in high school Spanish?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Okay, so I guess you can vote anybody in. Three votes maximum, but you can do less if you want. You all still have two left, and everyone else has 3.

In that case, can I vote for tehponycorn?

D

Deleted member

Uhh, sure. Count me in.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I don't think i've ever heard the German language used in a friendly context.

It's always loud screaming when I hear it.
clearly you never heard my german teacher

sweetest old woman i've ever met

until you get a bit of vocab wrong, at least

D

Deleted member

Okay, so I guess you can vote anybody in. Three votes maximum, but you can do less if you want. You all still have two left (assuming you puts yourselves in), and everyone else has 3.

I vote in Poipoi and Arigarmy, me too obviously!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

I vote Me, Morgana, and Shantae.

D

Deleted member

Wait, am I in?

If I already am, add Joker from Persona 5 as well.

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
Do you have examples of your voice acting?
Not any good ones, lotta live performances with bad audio I could PM you a audio clip if you're intrested or you could show me some of your stuff too

KMDP

Smash Legend
My thing is that "sleeping" is just groups of naps. I can't sleep for a long period of time. I usually wake up twice every hour.

It's a combination of stress and poor conditions.
A person's sleep cycle actually functions in hour-and-a-half chunks.

Basically, you'll feel more rested if you get 1 1/2, 3, 4 1/2, 6, 7 1/2 or 9 hours than if you get, say 7 or 8 hours of sleep.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Hmmm... Me and staindgrey staindgrey , as usual...

and uh... how about Bowler Hat Guy from Meet the Robinson's (assuming you're allowing non users)?

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You: "Francophile"

Me, an intellectual: "Ouiaboo"

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
when the mods can't infract you for posting nothing but a thanos dancing gif and a 'when' message

tenor (1).gif

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
>Study a language major
>Miss on the language discussion
Feelsbad.jpg

I wish I spoke French to be honest.
I would sound a lot better.
As someone who's learning French among other languages, it shouldn't be seen as this language that sounds beautiful by default. Any language can sound horrible or beautiful but none inherently sounds better than the other. Even languages that have this stereotype of sounding more intimidating or rough, like German, can be expressed in an elegant way.

Tu waifu es una basura, huele feo, come mamey, no la arma, esta bien chafa :V
Tu husbando come caca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom