• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Literally every day can and will be a Persona day, it seems.

>Imagine being French and missing discussion about the language you speak.
View attachment 213457
Also, @ShinyLegendary

Parler Français ne vas pas t'aidé à obtenir des filles sur l'internet, crois-moi, j'ai essayé, mais tout ce que j'ai obtenu est la maudite, "friendzone".
I wish I was able to continue French classes, but I had them so early in school that it just left me. Online lessons probably will help me.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Honestly I'm surprised the only feedback I got for the Doom Slayer moveset is that Onereasonanddone felt it was odd that the shotgun's not a special move. Guess that means it's a good moveset
Oh you want critisism?
Where are the numbers?

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Mods, he said a swear in french, take his Xbox away from him.:ultrob:No, really, m***** is a swear in French.
What about the German post? Does it also mean ****?

Literally every day can and will be a Persona day, it seems.

I wish I was able to continue French classes, but I had them so early in school that it just left me. Online lessons probably will help me.
Well, not everyone can get to learn a second language early in life like I did. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Naps?
Naps are good for sicknesses, but do not take them in general.
They mess up your sleep schedule, and you are supposed to be awake during this time.
Actually, studies have shown that short naps/siestas are actually kind of good for you.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
There is a word for that you know. That being "Francophile".
Well duh, I know it’s Francophile, the equivalent word for japan is japanophile, but adding the connotation that “weeaboo” (which comes from a web comic) holds makes the concept a little more intense.

Having an appreciation of French culture and whatnot, Francophile

Desiring to speak French because you’re dissatisfied with how aesthetically pleasing your current language is and you wanna wear the other one to look better, so to speak? Kinda weeby

Lol

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What about the German post? Does it also mean ****?
I don't know about the German one, I stopped learning Deutsch a long time ago because real talk here, this language ****ing suck ****.

-Say the Switzerland

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
I'm not good at game balance so I didn't include percentages
Okay but like, knockback values and angles? Start and endlag? Hitbox size? Travel speed of the projectiles?
No numbers, 0/10 would not use character!
(Nah it looks pretty good)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
attack it's weak spot for massive damage
why is resident evil always weird with that

if i shoot the glowing eye with a glock, why doesn't it ****ing rupture or at least have the guy flinch on impact? the ************ just no-sells it every time

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
What the **** I've never seen someone say "Your mother's a shrimp" here in the Netherlands
It's an injoke of mine but I love saying it because it confuses people while they still feel like they should be insulted

Edit: and it's "******** shrimp!"

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
shhhhhhhhhut the hecc up don't tell the mods about my ban-free bunker
Pshh, I will make sure you're safe from the mods, if you draw me like one of my french girlfriends....

...if I had a french girlfriend, that is.

Blue Mint

Smash Cadet
Just some people saying that they really haven't heard about Steve that much, and he very likely isn't in. And even one insider, Polarpanda supposedly heard from one of her sources that Steve is for sure not in, and we're likely getting Banjo instead.

I wouldn't take it as definite fact, just something to keep in mind
Thanks, you piece of caramel. :)

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
i want mods opinions on using tencharacters to get passed the ten character rule
According to the Terms of Service for Smashboards:

1. No Spam

Posts that are irrelevant to or inappropriate for the topic of discussion are considered spam, including off-topic posts/threads, posts with no substantive content, posts that simply restate things that have already been said, and posts that include questions that have already been answered. Do not attempt to bypass the minimum characters per post restriction (also known as "10char").
Examples of specific content that is disallowed and considered "spam" include:​
  • *snip*
  • Posts consisting of image responses without suitable substance.
It's basically up to a report-by-report basis and the mod's discretion what constitutes "suitable substance". Generally if the image is clearly a direct response to someone and not intentionally spam, I leave it alone. But if someone reports an image post with no real text alongside it, I ask them to change it.

Personally, I try not to punish victimless crimes and save my spam infractions for actual intentional spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom