• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Mm a lot of people keep making the comparison but I actually don't think Joker feels a whole lot like Sheik. Sheik's main stick is opressing you with incredible frame data, and while I can't find Joker stats his frame data just feels "okay". Like he's not going to overwhelm foes with frame data alone. He's got better range then Shiek though so I guess it's about finding that sweetspot and know which opponents you outrange and which ones you need to try to snuff out. It's hard to say how good his neutral really will be because of that since I think it has some optimizing to be done but he does have a number of tricks up his sleeve.

He really feels like no one else on the roster, imo.

osby

Smash Obsessed
tbh pennywise was scarier before he became a giant spider... thing

also before he got his **** kicked in by a bunch of teens
That's the best part. He's only scary if you... well, are scared of him.

I think the move Joker used on my boi in the video might end up being one of his most useless ones :yoshi:
Yeah, it's more satisfying to land as Eigaon.

D

Deleted member

That westaboo **** kinda cringy like xD man it so gay u need to watch some real **** like Cartooms Originating From Japan because they're manly and straight like lol jojo and stuff
bro.......... not gonna lie................. that's kinda cringe bro..... kinda cringe......
e28eeb6.jpg

made with mematic
imgflip.com

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean I don’t think that’ll make me feel any differently about it.

And no, lol. I skipped over the part where you e said you’ve become one or something, sorry
Only like, in part. And just mentally...... help

tbh pennywise was scarier before he became a giant spider... thing

also before he got his **** kicked in by a bunch of teens
I refuse to watch It because I hate being scared. That being said, just from looks, Pennywise is the least scary of the clowns.

D

Deleted member

So, I made my first stage with the stage builder mode:

image.jpg

Hopefully you all know what it is supposed to be (unless I did it awful).

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Joker just feels right. I'm blown away by that victory screen. I get a Yusuke line and have the biggest smile on my face.

KMDP

Smash Legend
quick question do y'all get annoyed when i talk about dumb westaboo **** like superhero movies and the like
Nah, it's not a problem.

Personally, however, I feel like the Thanus joke has worn out it's welcome; though that's just me. I still think Ugandan Knuckles and the Woah! Meme are funny, so you can just disregard what I say about the lifespan of memes. :laugh:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
quick question do y'all get annoyed when i talk about dumb westaboo **** like superhero movies and the like
If we can tolerate weebery it's a-okay to have westaboo stuff on this thread

something something thanos perfectly balanced something

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Nah, it's not a problem.

Personally, however, I feel like the Thanus joke has worn out it's welcome; though that's just me. I still think Ugandan Knuckles and the Woah! Meme are funny, so you can just disregard what I say about the lifespan of memes. :laugh:
Well it's obvious that you have a bias for strange Australian mammals :yoshi:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Nah, it's not a problem.

Ugandan Knuckles knows the way into the thanus

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

After a few matches online, yeah joker has a really tough time killing without his persona, but he definitely has potential.

Are the downloadable stages based on worldwide popularity? The highest one I saw was smashket ball.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Sega's making a Sega crossover game and wants characters to put in.

Now, seeing as there are 3 listed slots and 1 "other" slot, I would very very very very very much appreciate it if you used the "other" slot for the Demi-fiend from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne as he is not an option as it does not impede on your other 3 personal options. please.

For some reason the only character in the "SMT" section is Raidou Kuzunoha.
Also, if for some reason you have an extra slot,
please pick Raidou Kuzunoha.
sorry m8...but I went for Bayonetta, Joker, and Boom Knuckles instead
Yeah.
Piranha Plant won’t be forgotten by me...but he and Joker will have to share the same group together
That's the best part. He's only scary if you... well, are scared of him
I still love how in the reboot, the innocent cat (or kitten, too cute to tell how grown it was) watched an actual derpy murder happen and was unable to do anything
View attachment 209929
yo this **** pretty af goddamn
One more week...I’m ready yet not even close to being ****ing ready
Is that an actually good poster for a Marvel movie?
I guess there's a first time for everything
...there’s been plenty of awesome posters from Marvel (MCU, Sony, Fox)...what you talking about?

osby

Smash Obsessed
How come we got music and costumes from Persona 3 and Persona 4, but no spirits?
Maybe they thought just P5 Spirits were enough? If you want to add all the playable characters and Velvet Room assistants from them, it makes like 20 additional Spirits.

If every newcomer from now on comes with this much Spirits, we'll be getting approximately 50 extra Spirits anyway.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
In news that isn't directly related to Smash, Konami announced the full line-up for the Castlevania collection that's coming out on May 16th: https://blog.us.playstation.com/201...re-castlevania-anniversary-collection-lineup/

-Castlevania 1 (NES)
-Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest (NES)
-Castlevania 3 (NES)
-Super Castlevania 4 (Super NES)
-Castlevania 2: Belmont's Revenge (Game Boy)
-Castlevania Bloodlines (Sega Genesis)
-Kid Dracula (NES)
-Castlevania: The Adventure (Game Boy)

This gives me hope that they'll be putting out a collection of the Metroid-inspired Castlevania games at some point, seeing as those are conspicuously absent.

osby

Smash Obsessed
So now, how many people are dropping Joker because he takes time to get kills?
Not me, I'm used to characters who need time to kill. I like playing as Duck Hunt for crying out loud.

I've made 4 stages in Stage Builder, yet i can't find them on the stage select screen in Smash mode.
Did you save them? They should be in custom stage section.

D

Deleted member

In news that isn't directly related to Smash, Konami announced the full line-up for the Castlevania collection that's coming out on May 16th: https://blog.us.playstation.com/201...re-castlevania-anniversary-collection-lineup/

-Castlevania 1 (NES)
-Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest (NES)
-Castlevania 3 (NES)
-Super Castlevania 4 (Super NES)
-Castlevania 2: Belmont's Revenge (Game Boy)
-Castlevania Bloodlines (Sega Genesis)
-Kid Dracula (NES)
-Castlevania: The Adventure (Game Boy)

This gives me hope that they'll be putting out a collection of the Metroid-inspired Castlevania games at some point, seeing as those are conspicuously absent.
They really included Adventure? Decent lineup for what it's doing, but yeah I really hope they rerelease the gba and ds games at some point.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Not me, I'm used to characters who need time to kill. I like playing as Duck Hunt for crying out loud.
Same, I main Villager so Im used to having to work for a kill
So... how are y'all enjoying Joker?

Was he worth the wait?
Personaly, for me he was worth the wait.

D

Deleted member

THAT has always been one of the biggest enigmas of this cycle.

Back when Nintendo misspoke and said that Plant was getting a stage, it made sense, but we know it's 6 empty slots, 5 stages.

It can only go 1 of 3 ways, really:

1# It's either for a bonus character for promotion/AND OR a new Ballot late into reveals.

2# It's where the "Page 2" or a supposed 2nd pass would go.

3# It's.... just left blank, which, as weird as that is, it's not unheard of for the Stage Select Screen to have questionable placements.
Extra stage not tied to a character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom