• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
THAT has always been one of the biggest enigmas of this cycle.

Back when Nintendo misspoke and said that Plant was getting a stage, it made sense, but we know it's 6 empty slots, 5 stages.

It can only go 1 of 3 ways, really:

1# It's either for a bonus character for promotion/AND OR a new Ballot late into reveals.

2# It's where the "Page 2" or a supposed 2nd pass would go.

3# It's.... just left blank, which, as weird as that is, it's not unheard of for the Stage Select Screen to have questionable placements.
minecraft stage baby

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
How come we got music and costumes from Persona 3 and Persona 4, but no spirits?
Maybe they thought just P5 Spirits were enough? If you want to add all the playable characters and Velvet Room assistants from them, it makes like 20 additional Spirits.

If every newcomer from now on comes with this much Spirits, we'll be getting approximately 50 extra Spirits anyway.
We only have Persona 5 spirts because Makoto and Morgana were all we needed, but they were nice enough to let the rest of the Phantom Thieves join in...and then Ryuji

D

Deleted member

Yoooo someone made the Smash 64 desk in stage builder and it ****ing rules
D4a7R0sXoAAYl2F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. Still watching through Persona 5. I get the teachers not reporting Kamoshida, but the parents!?! Is this another cultural divide? Because I can’t imagine a parent who’d willingly keep quiet about a teacher abusing their kid.

D

Deleted member

god ****ing dammit. i'm so ****ing pissed. i tried so goddamn hard to avoid the leaked endgame footage. SO ****ING HARD. and then this guy on discord pms me the footage and now i've been spoiled. **** me, man. it would've been so cool to see batman land the killing blow on thanos for the first time in theaters. and now my whole experience has been ruined

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Personaly, for me he was worth the wait.
super ****ing fun to play

not main material for me but i'll be whipping this mans out for funsies a lot
To me, he was! He is definitely fun to play, and it seems I am so good with him, too.
Joker? Yes.
Well, that's good to hear.

From what I've seen, he looks like an insanely fun character.

Nice to see my assumptions seem to be spot on

Can't wait to try him out, once I get the game
BABY BABY BABY? YES!
Been listening to Mass Destruction on repeat. That song is the bomb

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think the move Joker used on my boi in the video might end up being one of his most useless ones :yoshi:
Nah man, Eiha’s base form sets up so many combos it’s ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
People elsewhere probably thought of him like this.

Yeah, there was a weird amount of fear mongers about his potential brokenness, which is odd after PP.

Ok. Still watching through Persona 5. I get the teachers not reporting Kamoshida, but the parents!?! Is this another cultural divide? Because I can’t imagine a parent who’d willingly keep quiet about a teacher abusing their kid.
Isn't it same with bullying everywhere? iirc correctly, most kids were afraid of talking about it.

D

Deleted member

CHROM FANS I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT
3.0 changed Chrom's Victory theme to match Robin and Lucina's!!!!

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
god ****ing dammit. i'm so ****ing pissed. i tried so goddamn hard to avoid the leaked endgame footage. SO ****ING HARD. and then this guy on discord pms me the footage and now i've been spoiled. **** me, man. it would've been so cool to see batman land the killing blow on thanos for the first time in theaters. and now my whole experience has been ruined
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure that the footage that you saw was fake. We all know that Endgame ends with War Machine beating Thanos, which he follows up with his classic catchphrase "Boom! You looking for this?"

The entire MCU has been building up to that moment; I'm not sure how it could end any other way, honestly.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, there was a weird amount of fear mongers about his potential brokenness, which is odd after PP.

Isn't it same with bullying everywhere? iirc correctly, most kids were afraid of talking about it.
Yeah. But Mishima said that their parents KNEW. And they’re keeping quiet. That doesn’t make any sense.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Yeah. But Mishima said that their parents KNEW. And they’re keeping quiet.
He wouldn't be the first Mishima to have abusive parents.

I feel like cultural differences are at play here, unless there's some sort of deeper conspiracy that I'm not aware of. (I've only beaten the first palace, though there are hints that there's some sort of elaborate scheme going on behind the scenes)

Roberk

Smash Champion
1555594415062.jpeg

This is the second time you’ve done this smh.

D

Deleted member

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure that the footage that you saw was fake. We all know that Endgame ends with War Machine beating Thanos, which he follows up with his classic catchphrase "Boom! You looking for this?"

The entire MCU has been building up to that moment; I'm not sure how it could end any other way, honestly.
And so I fly right up to Thanos, drop the Gauntlet right in front of him, and I go "Boom! You looking for this?"

Boom. Are you look- why do I even talk to you guys?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
He wouldn't be the first Mishima to have abusive parents.

I feel like cultural differences are at play here, unless there's some sort of deeper conspiracy that I'm not aware of. (I've only beaten the first palace, though there are hints that there's some sort of elaborate scheme going on behind the scenes)
Ha! Tekken jokes!

But if this is all just a cultural divide.... I don’t ever wanna go to Japan.

D

Deleted member

Cloud’s down tilt was my favourite in the game, and they gave it to Joker. I love this character so much.

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
Does anyone know how to get the DLC to upload? It won’t on mine, like I have the patch and the dlc Downloaded but I still don’t have joker

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Yeah. But Mishima said that their parents KNEW. And they’re keeping quiet. That doesn’t make any sense.
i think the implication is meant to be that the parents don't think telling the school or trying to take action would do anything, seeing as kamoshida is protected by the school for his star athlete status

but yeah it's one of the several writing oddities in p5 that never quite gets explained

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
i think the implication is meant to be that the parents don't think telling the school or trying to take action would do anything, seeing as kamoshida is protected by the school for his star athlete status

but yeah it's one of the several writing oddities in p5 that never quite gets explained
I mean, Its pretty clear why no one rats on the dude, he would get you expelled. Dont think the game needed to explain that us that seeing how that was his main threat

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Come on dataminers find something.

Although I do wonder if Joker's stats have changed drastically from November...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom