• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
specifically, a direct on the 10th - the nindies one got announced for the 23rd and they seized on that as HA LOOK WE WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG SEE GUYS

i could say "yeah so we're getting an april direct on the 11th, trust me guys", but if one was later announced for the 18th that wouldn't make me retroactively right
I feel called out

D

Deleted member

so when are the images gonna be fixed cuz I have a new pfp and i want it to be visible

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
To anyone potentially wondering, I thought I'd give an update on my current situation. It has been over 30 hours since I've last had nicotine in my system. Things have been going okay for me so far. Yesterday I felt completely out of it and was very moody. Today, I just feel depressed due to my lack of nicotine. Regardless, I'm still moving forward. I can get through this.

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
To anyone potentially wondering, I thought I'd give an update on my current situation. It has been over 30 hours since I've last had nicotine in my system. Things have been going okay for me so far. Yesterday I felt completely out of it and was very moody. Today, I just feel depressed due to my lack of nicotine. Regardless, I'm still moving forward. I can get through this.
You can do it!! We believe in u! Just keep going!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
just hide inside and wait for it to die
well the bully is off fighting another bee so Im good now, tho there is this other one that keeps inching closer but isnt being a bully to me so he cool.

These bees turned their asshole level up to 11 this year. Also serious question, is being allegic to bee stings hereditary because my dad us allegic and idk if I am but Id rather not find out

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

addiction can be tough

just stay strong, you got this

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
"11 alerts? I haven't even posted anything noteworthy recently."
*See's the first alert is a tag from swamp and the rest are likes*
"Oh, I know what this is"

D

Deleted member

Quitting is hard, you're going to feel like you can't go on without it, but it's your job to remain resolute and avoid relapsing. Good luck.

KMDP

Smash Legend
You can do it, Beast!

I believe in you.

D

Deleted member

Hey. in the banjo thread I stated what I think the Minecraft content is and I wanna know what you guys think.
You know I think it would be best if Minecraft was represented in stage builder because it’s main aspect is all about building. It makes more sense than a fighter tbh

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
anyway if sakurai doesn't include this on mementos then what's even the point of adding joker

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You know, on the topic of stages, what was with Smash 4 stages and having good design only to be ruined due to stage hazards taking half of the screen along with stages having awful designs but no hazards what-so-ever.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Hey. in the banjo thread I stated what I think the Minecraft content is and I wanna know what you guys think.
A lot of franchises would make more sense as only stages, but we still got both characters and stages (:ultvillager::ultgnw::ultfalcon::ultrob::ultwiifittrainer:).

Though, I don't think slapping a Minecraft aesthetic over stage builder is a bad idea and really limits one of the most fun parts of it in the last game (being able to freely draw it).

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, serious question here, I'm thinking of showing off one of my currently-not finish sprite to see if I'm going good or not. The catch is that, I don't know if peoples are interested in that kind of stuff, and the second catch is, I'm quit shy about sharing stuff done by me, especially when it's characters that are a little on the "sexy" side of things haha, sooooo.....think I should share it or not?

D

Deleted member

A lot of franchises would make more sense as only stages, but we still got both characters and stages (:ultvillager::ultgnw::ultfalcon::ultrob::ultwiifittrainer:).

Though, I don't think slapping a Minecraft aesthetic over stage builder is a bad idea and really limits one of the most fun parts of it in the last game (being able to freely draw it).
Rob didn’t come with a stage.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Sorry everyone, 7 x 13 is now 28

I even checked my sources:

Makes me wanna stab someone with a fork.
Alright, serious question here, I'm thinking of showing off one of my currently-not finish sprite to see if I'm going good or not. The catch is that, I don't know if peoples are interested in that kind of stuff, and the second catch is, I'm quit shy about sharing stuff done by me, especially when it's characters that are a little on the "sexy" side of things haha, sooooo.....think I should share it or not?
Do it.

Do it in PMs if you have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom