• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

wolf, ZSS, wario in his biker outfit, shulk, joker, zelda, adult link and dedede

overalls with a red shirt is pretty boring and ugly as far as fashion goes
That wedding suit tho. Pimp Daddy Mario is godlike.

osby

Smash Obsessed
It's all fun and games until your catgirl girlfriend starts giving you dead birds for Valentines Day.
Or do it like my cat: Bring an alive snake and drop it under one of the couches.

wolf, ZSS, wario in his biker outfit, shulk, joker, zelda, adult link and dedede

overalls with a red shirt is pretty boring and ugly as far as fashion goes
Finally someone said it.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
**** I didn't think of it that way, The Waifu project is difficult as there's no right way of doing things.
How about instead of one giant contraption, everyone who orders gets their own smaller scale version and can customize settings and the like?

D

Deleted member

You're all just jealous that you can't pull off looking good in overalls anywhere near as well as Mario can.

D

Deleted member

How about instead of one giant contraption, everyone who orders gets their own smaller scale version and can customize settings and the like?
That's actually a better idea now that I think about it. You'd have to talk with Noipoi though since they're the head of this Idea I'm just throwing out ideas.

R O F L

Smash Ace
To do my part on helping to fund Noipoi's waifu machine that you are all intrigued upon, I will be glad to sell you Onion Technology that will let your create organic beings from little crumbs of crystallized nectar or corpses. All you would need to do then is gene-edit the onions to create a wild variety of different beings!
However, my owner will not let you own this technology for free. He insists on 10,000 pokos, which converted into your currency, USD according to my data, with the price of multi-dimensional shipping, will come to a total of 10 USD.

osby

Smash Obsessed
So one shapeless blob that you can add pigtails and sailor fukus?

Noipoi

Howdy!
To do my part on helping to fund Noipoi's waifu machine that you are all intrigued upon, I will be glad to sell you Onion Technology that will let your create organic beings from little crumbs of crystallized nectar or corpses. All you would need to do then is gene-edit the onions to create a wild variety of different beings!
However, my owner will not let you own this technology for free. He insists on 10,000 pokos, which converted into your currency, USD according to my data, with the price of multi-dimensional shipping, will come to a total of 10 USD.
Hear that guys? Make your own waifu for 10 bucks!

D

Deleted member

Onion-San Technology?
onion.gif

The future is looking brighter than ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
that mf be showing up to literal ****ing royal castles wearing that.we cannot continue pretending like that is acceptable in any way
You saw Peach and Daisy's sports outfits, do they look like they know how to dress themselves casually?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

All the waifus lowkey will be Shrek then.

D

Deleted member

Or do like my cat, bring in mice and release them into the living room.
Now that I think about it being in a relationship with a catgirl could probably be really annoying depending on how catlike they are.
You wake up in the morning expecting them to be in bed with you but instead they thought the hamper that you use for dirty clothes was way more comfortable.

Last edited by a moderator:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I figured out the contents of the next direct!

Start with Joker gameplay trailer. Then explain moves in detail. Go over stage and talk about how spirits from Persona 5 will be added.

Then, new mode! Smash Tour 2.0! After every turn is a battle! And turns are twice as long! Plus, it’s the only way to unlock DLC characters moving forward.

Mii costumes! Featuring: Banjo, Steve, Erdrick, Sora, Duster, Geno, Elma, and more!

Finally, reveal trailer for... Sgt. Cortez from Timesplitters!

KMDP

Smash Legend
Now that I think about it being in a relationship with a catgirl could probably be really annoying depending on how catlike they are.
You wake up in the morning expecting them to be in bed with you but instead they thought the hamper that you use for dirty clothes was way more comfortable.
When she sits on your lap, she decides to knead you for a few minutes, claws out, to soften you up.

D

Deleted member

Maaaaaan, I want to play Persona 5 again.

I hope those Switch rumors are true. Portable Persona 5 sounds dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom