• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm pretty honest and speak my mind when someone's being a jerk so some people find it irritating when I call them out.
It's cool, I don't particularly care, though I am sorry I made people feel that way.
Ehh, it is okay.

You did it for the correct cause.

I got blocked for the incorrect cause, if anything.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Fascinating! I must congratulate you! However, my sensors do not see how the current title of this thread relates to you. My CPU is growing uncontrollably thinking about it!
Sorry, we can't allow that in this- wait, it says CPU, nvm.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
hehe what are you doing right now owo ? :3
i still haven't put my clothes on after my bath

Fascinating! I must congratulate you! However, my sensors do not see how the current title of this thread relates to you. My CPU is growing uncontrollably thinking about it!
Nevermind. Only I Provide Our Insight.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
All according to plan. With you busy with Sobble, I can reclaim my spot of "biggest Yoshi fan on Smashboards".
Don't kid yourself, Zinith is the biggest Yoshi fan on every forum, even the ones he's not a part of.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Pfft, **** meaningful conversation. Everyone, tell me your favorite alt color for your Ultimate main and the personal and philosophical reasons you use it.
Viridi palette for Palutena because it's dark red and she's a wine mom.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Feels like everyone and their friends pet goldfish is getting mentioned in the thread title.

Here I am talking about Piñata gardens.

Someone help me, the game is surprisingly fun and hard to put down.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Pfft, **** meaningful conversation. Everyone, tell me your favorite alt color for your Ultimate main and the personal and philosophical reasons you use it.
For some reason, all of my preferred alts are the light blue ones. Yoshi, Villager, Pirahna Plant, etc.

of course, to prove her evilness, Dark Samus doesn't have a light blue alt. I go between the Green, Silver, and Gold alts.

D

Deleted member

I'm having a character crisis so I have no real main but if a character has a purple alt I'm picking it. Purple is the color of royalty and how else am I supposed to let everyone I play against know that I'm better than them?
Certainly not through my skills at Smash I'll tell you that much.
Purple is just my favorite color there's no real deeper meaning

Last edited by a moderator:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
My fave skin for the Inklings is the purple one, and my fave skin for Richter is the black tunic.

Outside of these two, my favorite skin for any given character is whichever one is pink.

R O F L

Smash Ace
Fascinating! It appears as if I have found out how the title of the thread relates to the user Noipoi!
Olimar! Louie! Cool me down, I might be overheating!

Last edited:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
If I told you guys I had a machine that could make waifus real and provided real evidence would you help fund it?
I would take food from my children's mouth for that
I think making a machine to end cancer is a better option.
this is what I will say now anytime someone poses a hypothetical to me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom