• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Fighter Spirits should have had redundant names too.
Green Mario
One Marth
Two Marth
Red Marth
Blue Marth
Chill Penguin
Harambe
Manlet
Stoic Space Lady
Happy Magic Princess
and my personal favorite...
(snip)
you might wanna censor that profanity in like paint or something, or even put it in a spoiler tag warning for swearing

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Since spirits are banned in competitions, at least the ones ive been to, I dont care and dont want to waste my time with them.
you can have fun with Spirits instead of thinking of only the competitive side of things cause fun isn’t a waste of time...tournaments shouldn’t stop you from having fun with Spirits
Man people just can't know a joke these days :214:
Cause we’re stupid as hell
Female Joker...do I ****?

D

Deleted member

I don't go to 4chan links without knowing the context.

Context?
Basically it’s just a post pointing out that the Steve/Ryu/Doomguy leak is fake and written by an American because of the way they said Erdrick.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
hey that 4chan thread made me realize-

-did they find any hint of a female alt. for Brave?

also that Cubivore pig eating Ugly Steve is funny.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I've got mad nostalgia for both Super Mario 64/Sunshine. I pulled them both out not that long ago and near got near 100% completion.
So... biased as hell, but I fail to see how either game has aged badly (relatively speaking).
They both still play amazingly, so they aged well in that regard. When people say they aged poorly they usually mean in terms of graphics, and while Sunshine still looks okay, Mario 64 honestly looks like dog**** nowadays, even when you consider it as a product of it's time.

Last edited by a moderator:

donnaddrake

Smash Rookie
you can have fun with Spirits instead of thinking of only the competitive side of things cause fun isn’t a waste of time...tournaments shouldn’t stop you from having fun with Spirits

Cause we’re stupid as hell

Female Joker...do I ****?

I guess but ive been solely focusing on the competitive side.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
They both still play amazingly, so they aged well in that regard. When people say they aged poorly they usually mean in terms of graphics, and while Sunshine still looks okay, Mario 64 honestly looks like dog**** nowadays, even when you consider it as a product of it's time.
Sunshine still looks good, and it plays like a dream, imo, the best Mario ever controlled in 3D. 64 definitely aged worse with it's awful camera and somewgat dated, looks even for an N64 game, but it still plays fine for the most part, and it's foundation is still solid.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Speaking of did anybody ever find out where the art for Ayumi and Mother Brain’s spirits came from?
I still don't know where the Infantry & Tanks Spirit comes from although it's likely to be from one of the Game Boy Wars games. Like maybe some concept art for one of them.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Basically someone used the Westernized name instead of the Japanese one for their Japanese leak.

Like using Bowser instead of king Koopa.
Specifically, they used エルドリック (Erdrick) instead of the correct ロト (Roto)

Regarding Bowser in Japanese.
バウザー - Super Wrong​
クーパ - Wrong​
クッパ - Correct, missing the title​
クッパ王 - Kind of Correct​
大魔王クッパ - Correct​

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
D

Deleted member

I didn't even put much thought into the Steve Doomguy Ryu and Erdrick leak anyway. Idk why, it just felt wrong.
Wasn't it a random text leak? The only reason we gave it the time of day was because we were bored and had nothing to talk about lmao

D

Deleted member

Wasn't it a random text leak? The only reason we gave it the time of day was because we were bored and had nothing to talk about lmao
It’s because big sites like IGN covered it after the whole Brave thing so people started talking about it again.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
the leak said the final two characters will be revealed by e3 2019

yeah that's ****ing ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom