• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I like Steve and Banjo. I want Steve more, but Banjo is cool too. :drshrug:
Liking both Steve and Banjo is forbidden by law. You have been charged with treason against the monarchy, and will be publically executed within the next 2 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Gonna try to Finish KH3 by maaaybe today or tomorrow. I need 5 more Lucky Emblems to hit the Secret Ending requirement on Standard. Kiiiinda wished I played on Proud instead, as the game really only stays challenging up until the Tangled world.

Hey Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , how many optional bosses are there after the main story? I've heard there's apparently two?
I think there is on in a portal in
The Keyblade Graveyard called Dark Inferno
But thats the only one i know of, I never heard there were two

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
Liking both Steve and Banjo is forbidden by law. You have been charged with treason against the monarchy, and will be publically execute within the next 2 days.
Is it time to post fat Banjo again?

No... yes? No... too soon.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

GOOD LORD!
The pizza tasted great!

But we better not have another Banjo vs Steve war again, because I am sick as hell of them.

ChrisJamie

Smash Cadet
Has there been any rumor or leak about what ver 3.0 will bring? (I’ve been absent for a long time)

D

Deleted member

I think there is on in a portal in
The Keyblade Graveyard called Dark Inferno
But thats the only one i know of, I never heard there were two
Okay, good to know. Thanks!

I'll probably fight that and do the Secret Reports before I call it quits for now. I love the game, but I have a massive backlog to get back to and plans to replay it on a harder difficulty (Hopefully a patched in Critical?) someday, so I'll save the 100% stuff for that somewhere down the road.

D

Deleted member

I just made this Pizza.
View attachment 193167
I just hope that it tastes great when I take it out of the oven (not sure if “oven” is the right word for the thing where you put heat on the pizza, but it’s alright).
View attachment 193170
The pizza is looking great at the moment.
I didn’t have any other type of cheese available, sadly.
View attachment 193173
The pizza is finally over.
Now to eat it and see how it tastes.
GOOD LORD!
The pizza tasted great!

But we better not have another Banjo vs Steve war again, because I am sick as hell of them.
The whole Pizza Saga for the ones who just arrived.

D

Deleted member

I just wish I knew why that website leak got so much traction. We've had plenty of those in the past and I thought we had always all agreed they're all fake and not worth investing in.

Iridium

Smash Hero
If Banjo & Kazooie get in Smash, I better see a mod that turns them into an actual banjo & kazoo.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I just wish I knew why that website leak got so much traction. We've had plenty of those in the past and I thought we had always all agreed they're all fake and not worth investing in.
I mean... we gotta remember that any leak that includes fan favorite characters, is always more likely to gain traction...

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I played KH a few months ago for fun and I swear every time the word “picture” got censored out it was so weird.

D

Deleted member

We are getting a Steamboat Willie set thanks to LEGO Ideas.
1534D069-7CC2-4E52-8CFC-4E74357AD9B2.png

Take in mind that this picture shows the design submitted by the fan who posted the original project on LEGO Ideas, and doesn’t show how the final product will turn out to be.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Oh lord the Korean spambots invaded my youtube feed as Korea dubbed Kamen Rider Build so my tokutubers are looking at the Korean version of the toys.

Wait the show is about a divided nation and is heavily political with it's weighty anti-military and war themes, I don't know how well this will be received

D

Deleted member

Where I live we eat Pizza only at night on the weekends.
My mother said that she wanted to make an exception today since she saw me stressed and down.

I love to make pizzas, so I was fine with that. Making them feels relaxing to me for some reason.

D

Deleted member

I played KH a few months ago for fun and I swear every time the word “picture” got censored out it was so weird.
"_______"? You mean, the game wouldn't let you see the "_______"? All the "_______" were gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom