• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I love it when people make sarcastic jabs at characters that aren't even confirmed.

"We have no proof this character is in the game yet but I'm going to preemptively complain about them anyway".
"Can't wait to have another Pokemon, especially this one that no one likes who won't have an interesting moveset."

Smashboards circa October 2018.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I love it when people make sarcastic jabs at characters that aren't even confirmed.

"We have no proof this character is in the game yet but I'm going to preemptively complain about them anyway".
I mean, we all know the fanbase is gonna complain either way, regardless of who gets revealed.

As far as I'm concerned, people who're complaining right now are just getting a head start.

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
Can I ask you guys a favor? I won't be able to keep a super good eye on the thread during the Direct so you think y'all can stay chilled out? I don't mean like no hype but just don't go right off the rails you know? Keep it civil.

Ok, thanks, you're the bestest.
I will do my best to make sure that everyone hypes responsibly...You can count on it.
actually please don't count on it, I'm afraid of commitments

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Mate, we got a Direct in under 24 hours. Your best bet is to wait until the hype blows over.
I've been following along, so why should mine be blown past?

Hi, how are ya?
A little strange due to shifting my schedule. And it's not because of the Direct either...

Noipoi

Howdy!
A little strange due to shifting my schedule. And it's not because of the Direct either...
Well, that's to be expected. Even the smallest changes can have you feeling weird for a bit, unless you're the master of adapting to change. Take some solace in the fact that eventually this'll become the new normal.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So at the chance tomorrow the Square character is Sora. Do you guys think this will throw expectations even greater since Joker's reveal?

I'd definitely say so. At that point we wouldn't even know who to predict anymore now that Erdrick had been debunked.

D

Deleted member

B-But Tots! Rex was too late in development to be in Smash according to what Sakurai said! :crying:
Yeah, and my laptop is now dead because I brought it along at the local pool. See?
...Well, maybe not that, but at least the fact they they're still Japan's most wanted characters and a fan-favorite definitely ain't fake.

my computer broke.png

D

Deleted member

Can we talk about Arlo's latest video?

This. This entire video. I wish so, so much that we could all have the mindset of this video.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Well, that's to be expected. Even the smallest changes can have you feeling weird for a bit, unless you're the master of adapting to change. Take some solace in the fact that eventually this'll become the new normal.
I've actually WANTED to work earlier than I have, but I was never able to adapt to it for some reason...

Ngl. I don't like the look, Yoshi is giving me...

Especially when he's facing his butt towards me, like that
You're just seeing things :yoshi:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Can we talk about Arlo's latest video?

This. This entire video. I wish so, so much that we could all have the mindset of this video.
why the **** he a muppet

also amazing, he only touches banjo kazooie for microsoft, a true 90s kid gamer

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I too, wish to be a Muppet.
Ok, you are now Statler and/or Waldorf.

You now complain about everything and heckle people during theatrical productions.

Somehow you go back to the show you “hate” every single day because you are “bolted to the seats”.

Have fun!!!

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ok, you are now Statler and/or Waldorf.

You now complain about everything and heckle people during theatrical productions.

Somehow you go back to the show you “hate” every single day because you are “bolted to the seats”.

Have fun!!!
So...nothing's changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom