• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
All this talk about muppets, and I'm just sitting here wondering when did the Cookie Monster become anorexic and start a YouTube channel.
Let’s just say Cookie Monster took the whole “veggie monster” thing a little too seriously.

Shroob

Sup?
All this talk about muppets, and I'm just sitting here wondering when did the Cookie Monster become anorexic and start a YouTube channel.
Surprisingly, Arlo was one of the better Smash-focused Youtubers this cycle since he didn't ear **** you whenever a newcomer got announced.

Roberk

Smash Champion
One day, I don't know when, i'm gonna start DHMIS posting.
You think you’re funny? Saying green, my favorite color, isn’t creative? Laugh it up now, just know that in the end, it was the people spouting the same joke over and over again who weren’t creative.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
D

Deleted member

TBH while I disagree with Arlo's thoughts on Kirby, he makes pretty great discussion videos.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Concerning the new Yoshi’s game, I’ll be disappointed if this isn’t played in at least one level

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
I be seeing people who joined months after me with almost as many posts and it truly bamboozles me. How do people engage in this much conversation
I post a lot because my desire to be noticed will probably end up distorting reality itself.
or y'know, I'll probably collect dust in the corner, never to speak or to be spoken to again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I post a lot because my desire to be noticed will probably end up distorting reality itself.
or y'know, I'll probably collect dust in the corner, never to speak or to be spoken to again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
just post straight fire. it's that easy. people will give you attention as long as your post has more effort put into it than the average mcdonald's burger

Shroob

Sup?
So uh, I don't wanna cause panic but if those are actual legit screenshots, then we could experience other real **** very soon.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
honestly those screenshots look similar to that weird kingdom hearts one

but this time they actually decided to not make it blurry so it may be different

There's no way these aren't legit.

Not to piss on Yoshi at all, but I can't imagine someone would fake these.
i mean they're tiny af tho

Last edited:

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
There's no way these aren't legit.

Not to piss on Yoshi at all, but I can't imagine someone would fake these.
I agree faking it takes too much time for something we know we are getting soon and these are just random screen shots from the game nothing mind blowing...except burt the bashful thats awesome imo haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom