• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
So...Direct, huh?

I guess we’ll finally get some Mii costume info. Bet they lead with some of the 3p ones from before. I guess we'll also see Joker and Erdrick whoever ‘Brave’ is too.

I’m not that invested now with DLC (unless they pull out a specific character or two), but I’m excited to see some MUA info, and I’m eager to see the amiibo news. I do hope we have bonus echo/semiclones inbound as well, but I guess we’ll see.

Good luck and enjoy tomorrow!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Leaking public information is next-level celestial brain.

D

Deleted member

Maybe they were intended for release after the direct but someone pulled a “Galaga Tears” and uploaded them early?
Very Possible, I did expect YCW to be shown off in the Direct and if so Nintendo just can't catch a break with slip-ups. The people behind these slip ups need to be retrained if that is indeed the case unless they're doing it intentionally.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shroob

Sup?
Ya know, the easiest way to know when the screenshots were added is to just check something like the Wayback Machine.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I already expected Three Houses even if I didn't see it being mentioned. Twas obvious. But if any of those rumors pan out, I'd be happy with a different genre Star Fox. Also, all I heard was Verge confirming he heard Erdrick the most, not that he was outright saying he's sure he's in?

Noipoi

Howdy!
User was warned for this post
Holy ****, guys. I just found this leak.

I know it's a text leak, but I really think it's real. Take a look.

The sky is blue.

D

Deleted member

The sky is blue.
No way....this can't be true! It's too good to be true!

osby

Smash Obsessed

The sky is blue.
So fake that it hurts. I can just tell it's gray by looking outside.

Shroob

Sup?
So who's the bigger dumb ass?

The guy who passed off readily available images as a leak

Or us who thought it was a leak

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Dominic Nimark made a Eurobeat cover of Upper Brinstar. He did the soundtrack for that one Mega Man X fangame.

Well since I’ve never seen anime beyond K-ON, Monster Musume, and Oz no Mahōtsukai, then it’s no wonder I didn’t know it.
You need to see the world of Super Saiyans and Stands.

D

Deleted member

The fact ya'll were fooled by real Yoshi screenshots available in the official page for the game shows how much this thread actually cares about that game.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know what I want. A good non-motion controlled rhythm game on a modern console. Something like Beat Sabre or DDR but you play with a controller. I don't care if it's crowdsourced or whatever, i just want to press a bunch of buttons really quickly to the beat of a song.

D

Deleted member

Are you guys ready to see :ultbayonetta: reunite with her son (joker) tomorrow?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

You know what I want. A good non-motion controlled rhythm game on a modern console. Something like Beat Sabre or DDR but you play with a controller. I don't care if it's crowdsourced or whatever, i just want to press a bunch of buttons really quickly to the beat of a song.
Persona Dancing and Project Diva games are pretty much that.

osby

Smash Obsessed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom