• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
A game with the depth of an Atari 2600 game and less buttons than an SNES controller. A game where the combat could be compared to Cookie Clicker and the rest of the game could be replaced with LEGOs and be even more fun than the current state that the game itself is in.

Suuuuuure. </sarcasm>
That's like... your opinion, man...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It really looks like a trademark symbol
says you, the optimist

but that makes it weirder because I couldn't find a picture that features the KH3 logo with a trademark symbol there, unless the leaker added it himself, which would be really strange.
because only dumb leakers don't put a trademark symbol on it

also the picture he posted was pure black, and with the TM also being black, you cannot assume that the original transparent picture did not have it

the fact that its blurry also raises a question. it's 20-****ing-19, did you see the Ken leak having any blur on it?

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Nope. I can’t stand Minecraft. If I want to be creative i’ll just draw or write. Using a medium with no limits. Rather then a blocky world with limited mechanics.
So was your’s. What’s your point.
And of course, you out of all people, go out of your way to comment on that one post, because apparently "MINECRAFT IS GARBAGE BECAUSE IT'S NOT BANJO KAZOOIE" or something...

Seriously, please just stop...

Last edited:

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord

MainJPW

M.T.A
I think he looks more like Gohan tbh
I was talking purely about the faces. Also, it depends, if it's Gohan before Ultimate then yeah.

After gaining his Ultimate form then he looks different. Gohan's eyes gain the full outline and become more squared shaped, no longer resembling Goku or Erdrick.

And Erdrick's bang placement is more similar to Goku's.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
And of course, you out of all people, go out of your way to comment on that one post because apparently MINECRAFT IS GARBAGE BECAUSE IT'S NOT BANJO KAZOOIE or something...

Seriously, please just stop...
My hatred for Minecraft has nothing to do with my love of Banjo. I just don’t like that kind of game.

Wanting Banjo over Steve in Smash is a completely different thing.

Roberk

Smash Champion
We're gonna get a Edelgard confirmed in Smash on Valentine's Day to reference the dating aspects of Three Houses. Why do you think they brought in the Persona artist for that game?
three houses.jpg

I'm excited for the Direct but I am so, so very scared.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm not defending the leak, I'm just saying that we shouldn't be too sure on anything. It's better to wait and see.
we have less than 24 hours of waiting, and we're way to used to this ****ing type of "leak" by now.

remember big maring?

My hatred for Minecraft has nothing to do with my love of Banjo. I just don’t like that kind of game.

different types of cars still need the same type of fuel

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
So, quick question, of all the shots to leak from a trailer, why choose what is the least convincing one due to the fact that it's the most easily faked? This leak is as fake as Milli Vanilli, just one picture and it's not even of Sora.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

That still dind't really give you the right to go out of your way, and reply to that post to just bash Mine

Seriously, Is it considered illegal to like Minecraft, or something?

Let me enjoy what I like!

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I got my full hype for the Direct stolen by WWE...****ing hell I need a day this week to emotionally relax

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
That still dind't really give you the right to go out of your way, and reply to that post to just bash Mine

Seriously, Is it considered illegal to like Minecraft, or something?

Let me enjoy what I like!
I didn’t go out of my way. The post was there. I just commented on it. That’s what forums do.

I don’t like Minecraft. I don’t get why it’s popular. People have told me why and I still don’t understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom