• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
Rhyhorn confirmed for DLC. It has Horn Attack, Horn Drill and Megahorn as special moves. You know...'cause it's horny. Like this thread sometimes.

...Its fourth special move should be Zap Canon. Did you guys know that Rhyhorn can learn Zap Canon? I didn't either until just now. Pokemon is weird sometimes.
This post gave me an idea...

Create a Pokémon newcomer and name their Specials. I'll start.

Aegislash

Neutral B (Swords Dance): Swords spin around Aegislash and follow him for a few seconds. They deal damage but no knockback when making contact with an opponent.

Side B (Flash Cannon): Aegislash places his shield in front of it and starts charging a beam of light. The beam pierces through opponents, dealing moderate damage.

Up B (Shadow Sneak): Aegislash vanishes and a purple wisp appears in his place. The player can move the wisp freely for a short period of time. When the button is released Aegislash will reappear where the wisp was.

Down B (King's Shield): Acts like a counter, but decreases the opponent's attack power for a few seconds.

Final Smash (Corkscrew Crash): Aegislash swings itself forward, if it hits someone it will activate the move. Aegislash jumps into the air and starts spinning, turning into a huge drill, then it crashes at the opponent, generating an explosion.

osby

Smash Obsessed
This post gave me an idea...

Create a Pokémon newcomer and name their Specials. I'll start.
Psyduck

Neutral B (Water Sport): After a short charging, Psyduck's creates a water bubble around itself, negating weak attacks and projectiles for a while and reducing strong ones' knockback and damage.

Side B (Water Pulse): Sends a slowly moving wave of water in front Psyduck. It pushes the opponents without making them flinch.

Up B (Telekinesis): Psyduck slowly lifts itself and carries until it tires out, similar to Olimar and Villager.

Down B (Psyshock): Acts as a counter, creates a psychic explosion around Pysduck if it's hit during the duration of the move

Final Smash (Zen Headbutt): Psyduck levitates in the air, pulling opponents to itself and then headbutts them into the ground.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'm so pissed they removed target blast and homerun in smash ult
Nobody removed them, they weren't in the game in the first place. Development team needed to add so much into this game and some sacrifices had to be made. Also, to be honest, Target Blast wasn't a popular mode to begin with.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Who was part of the leak again?

I remember Phoenix Wright, 2B, Heavy from TF2. Who else?
Heavy, Phoenix, 2B, Masked Man + Apollo and Persona 3 Protag as echoes

that being said, i'm still not sure why we're giving this one even the slightest time of day

osby

Smash Obsessed
Heavy, Phoenix, 2B, Masked Man + Apollo and Persona 3 Protag as echoes

that being said, i'm still not sure why we're giving this one even the slightest time of day
*P3 Hero as an echo*

Man, people are still didn't recover from Dark Samus, did they?

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
more than that, it's a ****ing anonymous 4chan post with a generic 'nintendo direct' image

i could throw together something that looks identical in about 5 minutes, would that be any more believable?
Hey man, as long as it features the characters I want, it has to be real, right?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I've had this Fire Emblem Awakening cartridge sitting here since Christmas, and I haven't played it. Finally started yesterday.
And, you know those BiTF comics about how broken Frederick was? I'm starting to understand.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I've had this Fire Emblem Awakening cartridge sitting here since Christmas, and I haven't played it. Finally started yesterday.
And, you know those BiTF comics about how broken Frederick was? I'm starting to understand.
Every Fire Emblem has a "beginner's trap" character. You use Fredrick a lot and you'll find yourself woefully under-leveled :yoshi:

Shroob

Sup?
Thanks for the advice. Anything else I should keep in mind? This is my first FE game, after all.
Don't worry about it too much.

As long as you didn't pick the hardest difficulty, you can make anyone in Awakening godlike since you can grind random battles on the Overworld.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
Meanwhile, Zelda was ready for giving him the freaking Triforce.
Yeah, but its not Hyrule's, so I guess she doesn't care..I mean, its upside down..so it's Lorule's Triforce.
Hilda's gonna be pissed..she JUST got that back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom