• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Wow, who would've guessed this would happen.
Ya know?

We should be keeping an eye out on Jibanyan as potential DLC...

Nintendo's been trying to push Yo-kai Watch, hard...

And it isn't even owned by them

Last edited:

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
I just thought of something

its ironic loads of people take KHs story as serious business and hate it because of how stupid and crazy it is when even the community doesn't take it as serious as them and we laugh at it
The only people taking KH3's story serious are the people that jumped on the bandwagon without any prior knowledge of KH.

D

Deleted member

Ya know?

We should be keeping an eye out on Jibanyan as potential DLC...

Nintendo's been trying to push Yo-Kai Watch, hard...

And it isn't even owned by them
I just love how hard they push it. They're treating it as if it's going to be the next Pokemon, yet absolutely no-one cares about it.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I just love how hard they push it. They're treating it as if it's going to be the next Pokemon, yet absolutely no-one cares about it.
To be fair, it was huge in Japan when it first came out...

It's definitely been losing steam, though

D

Deleted member

After watching Palutena’s Guidance on K.Rool, I have decided to never play a Kid Icarus game in my life.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
D

Deleted member

I chose Bowser out of protest, and I was surprised that he and Luigi are getting creamed by Toad
I chose Rosa because she's my favorite Mario character of all time (and also my first ever fictional crush so it would be betrayal if I chose someone else lmfao) but Toad actually has hella votes damn

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
but Toad actually has hella votes damn
Why do you sound so surprised? /s

I love how the ones with a high amount of votes, are the fairly standard Peach and Rosalina, and then some very bizarre ones, like Mario and Toad...

Also, poor Luigi, we all know he's the most beautiful Mario character... Why did no one vote for him?
Mario is a bizarre pick? This is aimed towards casual fans, so he really isn't that out of the question. :p

Nope.
I’m not playing a game with a character as awful as Viridi.
Her whole thing is to be awful. She's a villian.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Sorry, but that comment towards people who eats bananas was plain garbage.
"I'm pretty sure all mouth-breathing knuckle-draggers like bananas. They're like the litmus test for idiocy."

I forgot about this gem, thanks for making me look it up.

NineS

Smash Lord
It is my favourite fruit alongside oranges.
And that part of the guidance about them just felt like trash to me.
are fruit really that important and personal to you?
i mean, i like bananas too. I can't stand oranges, but i like bananas

taking what a villain said like that personal might be a bit much though. she says all sorts of mean things like that all the time.
she's a tsundere.

It said "every idiot enjoys them", not "people who enjoy them are idiots."
also this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sorry, but that comment towards people who eats bananas was plain garbage.
I'm pretty sure that was a joke. Besides, isn't Viridi a nature god and most bananas aren't natural anymore, right? The ones we eat are usually bred specifically for that purpose. It makes sense. Also isn't Viridi like a genocidal human-hating maniac? This is probably one of the less evil thingd she's done.

NineS

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure that was a joke. Besides, isn't Viridi a nature god and most bananas aren't natural anymore, right? The ones we eat are usually bred specifically for that purpose. It makes sense. Also isn't Viridi like a genocidal human-hating maniac? This is probably one of the less evil thingd she's done.
There was that one time she tried to wipe out the human race by using her giant seed-bombs that were intended to reset Earth to it's previous state before mankind roamed.

But no, that's nowhere nearly as bad as the banana thing.

D

Deleted member

There was that one time she tried to wipe out the human race by using her giant seed-bombs that were intended to reset Earth to it's previous state before mankind roamed.

But no, that's nowhere nearly as bad as the banana thing.
I haven’t played a Kid Icarus game, so I don’t know about stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom