• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
inb4 people who love swimming start hating :ultsonic: because he doesn't like water
and :ultpit: because they love reading and he can't read
"Man, I hate :ultkrool: because he steals the bananas I love so much!"

I haven’t played a Kid Icarus game, so I don’t know about stuff like that.
Not surprising, considering your knee-jerk reaction was closing yourself to new information, instead of trying to make sense of the situation.

D

Deleted member

"I love animals, so I ****ing hate Samus because she committed genocide on a bunch of animals that were just trying to defend themselves" - me, who has never played a Metroid game

D

Deleted member

And that's another reason why you should play the game, so you can actually understand the jokes.
Thing is, I don’t want to play the game.
And that’s all I will say regarding it.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
"I love animals, so I ****ing hate Samus because she committed genocide on a bunch of animals that were just trying to defend themselves" - me, who has never played a Metroid game
Here's a question for you:

Save the animals or save the frames?

D

Deleted member

I ****ing hate King K.Rool because I love bannanas but all he does is steal them like an asshole what a mouth breathing knuckle dragging IDIOT

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I ****ing hate King K.Rool because I love bannanas but all he does is steal them like an ******* what a mouth breathing knuckle dragging IDIOT
I hope Monster Hunter hunts him and brings peace back to bananas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom