• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I've always been interested in being apart of a Pokemon Speculation Cycle since people hype it up so much so question, Where would you go for the Gen 8 Hype Cycle? I'm quite frankly clueless to any of this but I loved the Smash Hype Cycle so why not jump on another wild ride.

D

Deleted member

I just hope that if Spain is the base for Gen 8’s region, the internet doesn’t pull on me something similar to my reaction for Cloud in Smash 4 back on Miiverse.
Basically: me liking to see Spain as a region, but literally everyone else hating on it and jumping on the few who like the decission.

And yes, Miiverse was hell when Cloud got revealed, with many “anime swordman” posts everywhere.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I've always been interested in being apart of a Pokemon Speculation Cycle since people hype it up so much so question, Where would you go for the Gen 8 Hype Cycle? I'm quite frankly clueless to any of this but I loved the Smash Hype Cycle so why not jump on another wild ride.
I didn't even go anywhere for Sun and Moon. Sometimes I posted on Reddit, but I didn't actively partake in anything. I mostly just watched reactions to new Pokemon on Youtube.

What makes it special for me, is discovering everything new. The new Pokemon, the new region, the new characters. That's all I need to have an amazing time.

But considering I spend my time here now, you lads better get ready for me to never shut up about gen 8.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I didn't even go anywhere for Sun and Moon. Sometimes I posted on Reddit, but I didn't actively partake in anything. I mostly just watched reactions to new Pokemon on Youtube.

What makes it special for me, is discovering everything new. The new Pokemon, the new region, the new characters. That's all I need to have an amazing time.

But considering I spend my time here now, you lads better get ready for me to never shut up about gen 8.
The Soundtrack is what surprised me the most. We got some legit bangers in there

D

Deleted member

Hmm I knew there was a Reddit for Pokemon but I didn't know they partake in the Hype Cycle the way Smash fans do for our game so I guess I'll check up there from time to time. I'll still mostly stay around Smashboards since I like the layout and all.

D

Deleted member

Ok, I really need to ask this to know if I really should keep track of this debate about the new Pokémon region:

Does everyone here but me despise the idea of Spain being the new Pokémon region to the point of getting mad if it happens? I’m sorry if this question sounds weird... But I dealt with too much trash on Miiverse when I had to defend myself for liking the inclussion of Cloud in Smash back when he got revealed.

I don’t want to go at all through another “me vs the whole site” scenario.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Serebii Forums is your best bet.

D

Deleted member

Finally, I've found a video that encapsulates my feelings about MP4.

...I really want a Direct, guys.

D

Deleted member

I just love how my question literally killed the thread.

It almost feels as if they are trying to hide me something.

D

Deleted member

Did someone say Arctic region?
I am waiting to know if I am alone regarding the idea of Spain being the new Pokémon region.
Because I sure will get to Nintenzone if this gets like Miiverse after Cloud’s reveal.

Like, I can understand anyone prefering another place for the new region... But I won’t tolerate the idea of my posts and thoughts on the subject getting bashed or ignored just for wanting Spain.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Oh, we talkin' Pokemon regions?

I want Sweden. No in depth reasoning, I just want it.

D

Deleted member

This scoreless 1st quarter in the superbowl is not soothing my need for High scoring superbowls at least the commercials are hilarious

Iridium

Smash Hero
Italy's the place for a new region, without a doubt.

Anyway, I decided to get back into learning Japanese, because I've seen and heard too much to ignore. The hiatus will be over soon.

Wait, what happened to the thread title? Do I need context?

Last edited:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
I honestly cant remeber a single town or route theme from SuMo

On the other hand XY was the opposite where i dont remeber a single battle theme but plenty of route/towns songs are great

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Alola satiated my want for a Hawaii region, next on my list is Australia or Antarctica.
Australia is already deadly enough. Imagine how deadly the Australia based region would be with its Pokemon.

****ing Australia man! Everything there will kill you!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yo, magic is busted in KHIII. Spamming thunder with Shooting Star does insane damage, as does fire. Double Arrow Guns are also crazy good and kind of break things, lol.

D

Deleted member

I’ll ask once again:
Is this thread going to chase my head for wanting the new region to be Spain?

Last edited by a moderator:

Graizen

Smash Champion
Hal has nothing to do with this game though, aside from the Kirby characters. It's all Sora and Bandai Namco.
Bro , this can't be a coincidence.
Im sorry.

He post a Picture of Erdrick Shield , together with a Kirby
He worked in Smash and is friends with Sakurai
Calls the Shield "Brave Shield" in english
At the same time we have a "Brave" character discovered inside Smash files

Think about this

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Minecraft is actually a really smart, really beautiful game.
Shame it’s been meme-fied by the five year olds.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
So, am I the only one kinda hoping for the next Pokemon game to have voice acting?

Last edited:

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
Honestly I have never really cared about which real world location each region is based off of. It's neat but generally not something that will bother me or make me like it more. I just want it to be fun to run through for the most part.
Though I think having an egyptian region could be pretty cool

D

Deleted member

I don't think anyone cares.

Go ahead, want a Spain region.
Not really.
Glad to know.
Sorry for the moment we had, but I have an awful track of points of views getting bashed by almost full sites.

The worst one was the one I mentioned about Cloud on Miiverse. Good lord if people on that site really despised his inclussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom