• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
People who don't find Incineroar hilarious at the very least are people I can't associate with.
I wouldn't say he's hilarious, but that's just because I don't find many things funny. Certainly entertaining, though. Such a joy to see all his unique animations.

D

Deleted member

Is there a single person on the planet who was glad the Box theory won?
The only reason I'm glad it won is because it made everyone who attacked those who believed it and ******* about it eat a lot of crow.

Well, and Incineroar being in, but at the same time the Box Theory didn't outright imply Incineroar. Just happened to line up with what was said about Incineroar and Ken.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Is this the refugee camp new thread?
To honor our fallen thread, here's a fun question everyone can join in on: How many posts did you guys have in the old thread?

You can check it by hovering your mouse over your avatar by the thread's title, you should get a message like this:

I'm sure there are a lot of people who completely blow my count away. Calling Zinith Zinith and @osby in particular.

Not sure if it's possible for those of you that are on your phones.
My post count was 2,775. That's over half of my posts total.

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
This thread isn’t titled “Smash Ultimate Discussion 2: Electric Boogaloo”.

As promised, much disappoint.

Well, despite having a bit of a sore throat developing, I may start Symphony of the Night tonight. Really excited for this one!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Even though it'd never happen I'd love it if Disney actually went through with the idea in that one old concept art to make a Disney fighting game. Partly because I'm a big Disney fan and partly because EVO 20XX Grand Finals being between a Tigger main and an Olaf main would be hilarious.
If this ever actually happens, I’m a Drossel main easy, pocket Goofy.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
This thread isn’t titled “Smash a Ultimate Discussion 2: Electric Boogaloo”.

Well, despite having a bit of a sore throat developing, I may start Symphony of the Night tonight. Really excited for this one!
Jones, you're turning into your avatar again.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Is there a single person on the planet who was glad the Box theory won?
Box Theory winning for me is bittersweet.

On one hand, I wanted for there to be more characters than just Ken and Incineroar, and seeing so many fans get their hopes dashed made me sad. Also Nihilist Theory was disproven when Box Theory was proven, which also made me incredibly sad.

On the other hand, it was nice to be vindicated after all the ridicule myself and others received for arguing for it, even if we didn't believe it or want it to come true, and those who got their hopes up really did it to themselves.

Also I live off of the salt of angry internet fanboys, so I had a good chuckle when Incineroar blew the Grinch leak out of the water and the Plant was our first DLC character instead of a more popular character.

Last edited:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
First post in the new thread!
To honor our fallen thread, here's a fun question everyone can join in on: How many posts did you guys have in the old thread?

You can check it by hovering your mouse over your avatar by the thread's title, you should get a message like this:

I'm sure there are a lot of people who completely blow my count away. Calling Zinith Zinith and @osby in particular.

I had 124 posts in that thread, or about 72% of all my posts. Granted, I don't post much, so...

shadowjosh

Smash Apprentice
Loving the new thread smell going on here. Now we can talk about everything, not just Smash?

So,now it's time for my gametheory that Brave is actually Waluigi part 1/4614 ....

Roberk

Smash Champion
The one friend who brings his Switch to lunch (when my friends and I usually play Ultimate) didn't bring it today but another one of them had Brawl on his Dolphin Emulator. Please, if you have any respect left for Brawl, don't play it after playing a lot of Ultimate. It made me appreciate the gameplay in Ultimate a lot more, but it actually just felt terrible.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Well...

6,956 :yoshi:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I'm quite upset about the Mii Costumes that were removed in Ultimate. I mean c'mon, Protoman, Mage outfit, Lloyd, Jacky, the Samurai costume (Sniff), and all the other 3rd party ones, sigh. Guess, it's due to time constraints but still.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So for the fun of it I've been putting together a fighting game roster for a hypothetical Nintendo vs Disney. I limited myself to sixteen from each company to see how much mileage I would get out of the restriction, and I think it's going well so far. I may post it when I'm done.

D

Deleted member

Incineroar’s down tilt is a ridiculous setup for aerials, and can conbo into forward smash at low percentages.
Ganondorf will always be my main, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So for the fun of it I've been putting together a fighting game roster for a hypothetical Nintendo vs Disney. I limited myself to sixteen from each company to see how much mileage I would get out of the restriction, and I think it's going well so far. I may post it when I'm done.
That actually sounds really cool! Can't wait to see!

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh so since we are free to talk about anything

KH3s opening is amazing and yall should give it chance.
You used the word y'all without using an apostrophe, I will now avoid KH3 at all costs just to spite you.

If Stitch ain't on that list, we're through.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You used the word y'all without using an apostrophe, I will now avoid KH3 at all costs just to spite you.

If Stitch ain't on that list, we're through.
Stitch was literally one of the guaranteed ones from the start because I wanted a Stitch vs Pikachu fight. :p

Iridium

Smash Hero
Anyone else want to try out Travis Strikes Again? Comes out tomorrow.

I also think we can admit this social is basically NintenZone's Echo Fighter.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
1337 messages in the last thread. That's pretty leet.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
This thread isn’t titled “Smash a Ultimate Discussion 2: Electric Boogaloo”.

SotN is brilliant, it's not very long (completed it in ~7 hours 30 mins on my first playthrough), but it plays extremely well, there's nothing wrong with a short but great experience. Without getting into spoiler territory, just know that there are several endings, if you get one that's a bit off at first, then you've missed out on a huge portion of the game.

Dude, I actually have 7,099 posts in the last thread.

It was at that moment I knew that I had no life.
Don't worry, we appreciated every one of those 7099 posts :kirby:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
This sounds really cool. I'm quite curious to see it.
Wreck-it-Ralph seems like a no-brainer here.

Incineroar’s down tilt is a ridiculous setup for aerials, and can convo into forward smash at low percentages.
Ganondorf will always be my main, though.
D-tilt is one my favorite moves with Incineroar for that reason. Combined with u-air and fair, it's beautiful. ;)

The new little "social" tag for this thread looks so odd right now. I'm very used to the old yellow one.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Hmm... I might actually brainstorm one, myself, and possibly, compare it with your's...

I wonder how similar, our's would be...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom