• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
this man swiped a smash invitation from beneath sakurai's nose and you're telling me he can't steal a simple heart
Hearts are easy. I steal those all the time by accident and then awkwardly try to return it to its original owner undamaged but ultimately fail every time what were we talking about?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm still 100% in the came we're getting Brave info tomorrow.

There are just too many things in favor of it:

1# This is probably the only General Direct we're getting until E3, meaning unless Joker is our only reveal between now and E3, then Brave is an E3 character.

2# Brave and Joker are being worked on at the same time, we know this, so theoretically unless one is taking more workload than another, they 'should' be very close together in development.

3# If Brave really is Erdrick, I just can't see them getting announced at E3. This is a personal bias reason, but you'd think E3 would be when Nintendo drops a big bomb like Ryu was.
Erdrick's problem is that he fits three. He IS a big bomb, but he's leaked to high hell and back (which is why I have trouble beliving he's in 100 percent, he'd be more protected for the sake of surprising everyone), however he's only a bomb for one side of the world.

To the rest he's just? ''Oh, alright. Next."

So you're partially right on the third point and partially wrong IMO.

D

Deleted member

Because there's nothing in the game that is leading up to this moment, and then bam, suddenly Squall with a black void for a face flashes on screen for like several seconds at a time.

It's like the game suddenly was possessed for a brief moment.
Oh yeah? I’ll show you creepy! https://goo.gl/images/oE1oZ5
This one's a lot better for the 'You're wrong' quote if you've never seen it lol.
I absolutely love Muppets for things like this.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319

seems a bit rushed if you ask me
Oh yeah, well who do you think doesn’t have a shot then?

All of them actually have a shot.
Not really

-It’s actually clear their purpose is to played other then being fighters and I know people are gonna bring up the Mewtwo/Lucas and “A PNG doesn’t them” arguments but I don’t believe so.

-He isn’t happening, Spyro isn’t very popular in Japan and didn’t sell very well.

-With how huge Minecraft is going beyond a mere Indie title, it was a miracle that Shovel Knight and Shantae, two most highly Indie characters were in the game at all, don’t see what chance in hell other indies have.

-As for the Missing Nintendo Spirits crew, I can’t Ninty wanting to use side characters and villains to promote their DLC when trying to make it huge this time.

-At this point, it’s Erdrick, Sora, or maybe Geno if Spirits don’t deconfirm. I doubt Crono is getting in.

-This one should speak for itself.

Last edited:

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
goku, as much as it pains my heart
Damn, I was certain he was lock considering how popular and well selling his games were and since he made such a huge impact in the gaming.

Atleast I know Shrek ain’t getting in.

He’s niche, dead, irrelevant, and only 30 year old manbabies want him since I specifically don’t know him therefore he sucks.:4pacman:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
who

like i know you mean the game but

who????
Todd Howard is gonna be the Bethesda rep...

He fights, wielding the case for Oblivion. Using it, like a battering item

And his Final Smash is announcing Skyrim for every console, imaginable. Blowing the opponent's minds so much, that if they're over 100% damage, they'll be automatically KOed

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well **** he’s #72 isn’t he?
"HAHA, SEE GUYS? I'm still relevant! Yeah! I'm totally not just an IP dug out of the garbage only to make bland, mediocre games! I'm most certainly not a property that is only seen as a reason you can't use memes to sell a game! Totally still relevant! Right guys? R-Right?" - Bubsy

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Don't get me wrong, I know they sell well. What my point was is to ramp up the production of new games, rather than relying on a port to be your main highlight of that month. I mean, there's a reason why some people will still call the Switch a port machine. I just don't think there's any more games to port, if Mario Maker is getting a sequel and that's that.

Monolith Soft already shot down any hopes for a Xenoblade X port, porting over Tokyo Mirage Sessions would only appease a very niche audience, I don't think there's really anything left after Mario Maker 2.
Assuming they're making Mario Maker 2 instead of just Mario Maker again, there are still games that should definitely be given second life aside from what you've mentioned: Super Mario 3D World, The Wonderful 101, NES Remix 1/2, Pikmin 3, Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water and Star Fox Zero oh who am I kidding. Plus I'm very much interested in re-re-releases of Wind Waker and Twilight Princess to try and get every single Zelda game on the go.

But you're right, the well is starting to run dry. I just don't think it's completely dry yet.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
so much tin foil wrapped up into tiny little posts
so little time

D

Deleted member

Is it impossible for a fan made fighting game to have over 50+ characters? Just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom