• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
At the very least I would assume Erdrick is getting revealed tomorrow, so that way if it isn’t Erdrick you folks can get excited by it. If it is, then at this point there’s no harm, no foul.

I have to wonder if Verge will be suggesting he knows anything else. Joker didn’t leak, so I have to wonder if DLC is entirely off limits aside from Erdrick.

My only other thing is to frankly downplay the chances of Western characters. There are plenty of Japanese-made characters that could get in before going western, and I don’t know why people are expecting western characters in the first place.

My first instinct is to believe “if you say it’s not the leaks, you’re lying” but I don’t want to brush aside plausible reasoning. I just don’t see a convincing case besides speculation in regards to Microsoft, and even then that’s speculation in its entirety.

Which I guess is why we’re here. But yeah, I don’t think we’ll see anything western.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Late response on my part, but I like most of these! Quite fitting, imo.

I definitely think this idea has potential. I say keep at it.
Thank you, I’ll try to share more later on and if you have feedback and your own ideas to share let me know. Another thing is some of the more major characters would have some bigger arcs to help frame the story a bit, and the one I put the most thought into is Nigel’s (Numbuh 1)
11 years have passed since Nigel left for the Galactic KND, and the current generation of KND has caught wind of rumors that the adult villains plan to recruit new forces from the students at that university. (Considering there’s students that are superpowered, super-geniuses, former operatives, and friends with Death himself, it could spell the end of the KND) Both Nigel and Rachel, who’re now both adult agents, are sent in to attend the school as students and prevent any of its students being recruited by the adults. At first Nigel is hesitant when he hears the decommissioned members of Sector V are attending, but he accepts to keep his old friends from becoming villains. So much of his arc is trying to accept that his old teammates have changed and no longer remember him and balancing his mission while forming new friendships with the young adults they became.

View attachment 191945
aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYAAAAAAIH
@TotsBS i know u feel left out when we xenopost without you
Rex has seen better days.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>the broke elma
>the brainlet rex
>THE CHAD REYN

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Anyone can be part of Elma gang

So long as you aren't a part of any, lets say, troublesome factions...
You and I aren't gonna have any trouble. Right.

I like XCX. But I won't die for your cause.

Iridium

Smash Hero

Hype very responsibility. You don't want to overdose on disappointment...

Just wanted to say something weird again.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
everyones jumping to conclusions faster than grinch

D

Deleted member

I hope Erdrick’s trailer features him and Mario playing Fortune Street, but they get so frustrated and angry that they just decide “**** it” and try to kill each other instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Hype very responsibility. You don't want to overdose on disappointment...

Just wanted to say something weird again.
It's not weird. I'm hoping for some Smash content tomorrow, but there's a good chance it may not happen.

D

Deleted member

The only way Elma is getting in is if they port Xenoblade X and until then we'll just have to wait and see, If she gets in Cool but don't jump to conclusions or you're gonna get Grinched. I learned that the hard way.

D

Deleted member

I'm just gonna ride this hype until the crushing disappointment sets in tomorrow

Honestly I am perfectly ok with just an XCX port. My Wii U broke like a year ago and I've been deprived of XCX for waaaaay too long. I mean I love XC2, it's my second favorite XC game right after the first one, but XCX is unique and scratches that open world itch. It's such a good game.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Elma would be clean. Not that I'm expecting much new for Smash. Would be nice if the other Prime games got ported over to tide us until Retro's Prime 4 is ready to be shown off again.

But if we're gonna root for a Smash reveal that isn't simply more info on Joker, the Shinobi Squad's where its at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom