• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Honestly I feel like Lucina is like, the perfect one-size-fits-all secondary

She's just, like, good. She has good strengths and no glaring flaws like recovery for Chrom or speed for Wolf. I've been trying to relearn her since Sm4sh since it's been a while since I've played her, but just from looking at like tournament results and such? I feel like everyone can benefit from a pocket Lucina. She's just a good all-rounder honestly.
ill stick to a pocket roy thanks

D

Deleted member

ill stick to a pocket roy thanks
Roy/Chrom are pretty ****ing good in this game

Honestly I would say they're high high tier or maybe low top tier, I love them so much

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Honestly I feel like Lucina is like, the perfect one-size-fits-all secondary

She's just, like, good. She has good strengths and no glaring flaws like recovery for Chrom or speed for Wolf. I've been trying to relearn her since Sm4sh since it's been a while since I've played her, but just from looking at like tournament results and such? I feel like everyone can benefit from a pocket Lucina. She's just a good all-rounder honestly.
I've been wanting to play Lucina every since I did well against somebody in an Arena with Lucina (I forgot if it was one of my Family friends or one time playing against Psy) but I did well and now I want to pick her up as a Secondary or Main. I wonder if she's a good compliment to Wolf/Dedede/Maybe Wario

John Dylan Smith

Banned via Warnings
West Chester Township, Butler County, Ohio
No
But I want more generic anime swordfighters

I loooove generic anime swordfighters

And Goku I really want Goku. Hopefully he's one of the DLC pass characters. Wouldn't you think he would be cool?
Your high on drugs right now are??

You could just play as Ryu/Lucario and the Fire Emblem swordsmen if you want that stuff in the game very badly like a fast food junkie wanting breakfast after 11 am in the morning!!

D

Deleted member

You could just play as Ryu/Lucario and the Fire Emblem swordsmen if you want that stuff in the game very badly like a fast food junkie wanting breakfast after 11 am in the morning!!
yeah but like... ryu's not goku man

i just want goku is it really that big of a deal???? gosh people can be so mean sometimes

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Dude. They are kidding. Because you are being a rediculous troll trying to provoke a reaction. They're content with just having fun with you, But I'm not. I'm calling you out. You're making illogical leaps based on almost no logic. You're calling out the things that almot all of us actually want and saying that we don't. You're taking the jokes people are making at you're expense. You are either a troll or a moron. Both behaviors are not welcome here. Now either shape up or ship out.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Dude. They are kidding. Because you are being a rediculous troll trying to provoke a reaction. They're content with just having fun with you, But I'm not. I'm calling you out. You're making illogical leaps based on almost no logic. You're calling out the things that almot all of us actually want and saying that we don't. You're taking the jokes people are making at you're expense. You are either a troll or a moron. Both behaviors are not welcome here. Now either shape up or ship out.
Imagine going "you're just a troll! go away!" and thinking it will actually affect their posts.

just report them instead of trying to be their mom

D

Deleted member

I've been wanting to play Lucina every since I did well against somebody in an Arena with Lucina (I forgot if it was one of my Family friends or one time playing against Psy) but I did well and now I want to pick her up as a Secondary or Main. I wonder if she's a good compliment to Wolf/Dedede/Maybe Wario
Wolf/Lucina seems like an amazing competetive duo to use honestly

She covers Wolf's weaknesses and bad matchups very well

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Imagine going "you're just a troll! go away!" and thinking it will actually affect their posts.

just report them instead of trying to be their mom
If you don't call these people out they think they've gotten away with it ans will do it again. If you call them out you at least have the chance of scaring them away sense they've lost their easy target.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If you don't call these people out they think they've gotten away with it ans will do it again. If you call them out you at least have the chance of scaring them away sense they've lost their easy target.
thats not how it works on the internet

unless they're twelve

and i dont think twelve your olds look like that snazzy purple jacket man

D

Deleted member

honestly he's pretty funny ngl

like he's an obvious troll and completely aware of what's happening but his responses are hilarious to read because it's like a bad parody of the inner thoughts of the worst parts of this community

it's like some complex social commentary but completely unintentional

our worst enemy... is ourselves

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
thats not how it works on the internet

unless they're twelve

and i dont think twelve your olds look like that snazzy purple jacket man
So you're just supposed to let them keep being assholes? Let them think their behavior is acceptable? If this is how the internet works then no wonder it's a cesspool.

honestly he's pretty funny ngl

like he's an obvious troll and completely aware of what's happening but his responses are hilarious to read because it's like a bad parody of the inner thoughts of the worst parts of this community

it's like some complex social commentary but completely unintentional

our worst enemy... is ourselves
I guess I don't get the joke then. To me he's just making angry unsubstantiated claims and expecting us to rally behind him. Even if he is kidding, I don't think it's very funny. It just seems, stupid.

Last edited:

John Dylan Smith

Banned via Warnings
West Chester Township, Butler County, Ohio
So you're just supposed to let them keep being ********? Let them think their behavior is acceptable? If this is how the internet works then no wonder it's a cesspool.
Hey it's not like I'm cyber bulling anyone online or pulling the same garbage Paul Logan is pulling with awful pranks!

Do you really see me as a guy on 4chan driving someone to suicide (That's beyond awful and disgusting) with a born to fail at life tattoo on my neck?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So you're just supposed to let them keep being ********? Let them think their behavior is acceptable?
Basically.

The mods are mods for reasons, you don't have power so it's not like can place them on citizen's arrest or something. Reporting them is how you get their attention. That's why they implemented the feature. You have to respect the functions.

You talk to John like this is his first rodeo here.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
So you're just supposed to let them keep being ********? Let them think their behavior is acceptable? If this is how the internet works then no wonder it's a cesspool.

I guess I don't get the joke then. To me he's just making angry unsubstantiated claims and expecting us to rally behind him. Even if he is kidding, I don't think it's very funny. It just seems, stupid.
At this point, it's just best to let him be. You're not gonna convince him to stop. Many other people here have already tried.

If you're really annoyed by him, just ignore him.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Actually, you can argue John was at one point serious about Smash. If you check his page, he's pretty enthusiastic about it back in July.'

unless this was all according to keikaku

D

Deleted member

john dylan smith is the people's hero and champion

crunchy water noises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom