• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
If Fire Emblem ever gets a villain in Smash then I guarantee you people WILL be pissed if it isn't Black Knight. He's easily the most popular and iconic villain in the franchise and seems to be a generally popular Smash request judging by the DLC Mii costume and the Spirit's rank, you even saw lots of people cheer at his appearance as an AT because "Oh my god Black Knight's in the game!"

D

Deleted member

In other news:

Golly, these sure do look great! :4pacman:

Bootleg toys are my jam, I love these stupid things, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Buffs for Pit
talk about something that isn’t freaking Kid Icarus.
...guess we can all talk about “The Child of Icarus” series
If Fire Emblem ever gets a villain in Smash then I guarantee you people WILL be pissed if it isn't Black Knight. He's easily the most popular and iconic villain in the franchise and seems to be a generally popular Smash request judging by the DLC Mii costume and the Spirit's rank, you even saw lots of people cheer at his appearance as an AT because "Oh my god Black Knight's in the game!"
They’ll be happy when the Grima Robins are revealed

D

Deleted member

Haha, they are very funny.

Bootleg toys are the best.
It took me like 5 minutes to notice "Sense of Right Alliance" and the freakin' Shrek and DA recolor Lightning Mcqueen in the corners.

This is amazing.

D

Deleted member

The only thing I am confident on is the fact that Nintendo will reveal stuff at E3, unless my luck gets worse and Nintendo reveals out of nowhere that there won’t be E3 reveals or a Treehouse.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm pretty sure a slight modification to the characters would be less well-received than a large *** knight with a dummy big sword
Trust me...with the right hypnosis and potions, they will

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i'm sorry, but Mustafa from Awakening ch10 is the only villain worthy of smash and everyone knows it

KMDP

Smash Legend
It took me like 5 minutes to notice "Sense of Right Alliance" and the freakin' Shrek and DA recolor Lightning Mcqueen in the corners.

This is amazing.
The illustrious Sense of Right Alliance: Superman! Batman! Spider-Man! Red Power Ranger! Lightning McQueen!

And of course, Shrek.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The illustrious Sense of Right Alliance: Superman! Batman! Spider-Man! Red Power Ranger! Lightning McQueen!

And of course, Shrek.
the Scooby, Shaggy, Spongebob, Cory in the House, and John Cena join of course

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
*nasally voice* Excuse me that's clearly DekaRed
I've never actually watched any series of the Power Rangers before (and Sentai by extension), so I was bound to get the name wrong unless I got super lucky.

kylexv

Smash Master
Remember when the maintenance at the end of Janurary hinted at that direct on the 31st?
I sure don't

Take the whole maintenance thing with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Remember when the maintenance at the end of Janurary hinted at that direct on the 31st?
I sure don't

I don’t think any maintenance occurred outside of the Piranha Plant Gang debut

D

Deleted member

I sure don't

I do.
With my bad luck I want to prevent myself from hyping stuff that isn’t guaranteed.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
At the very least if not a direct they can just drop Joker on us

And we’ll never see it coming.

But seriously I’m at least expecting Joker release if no Direct, but IF what that King Zell guy says is true and “13 is a lucky number”, the fact we’re getting maintenance close to that time is no coincidence

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
At the very least if not a direct they can just drop Joker on us

And we’ll never see it coming.

But seriously I’m at least expecting Joker release if no Direct, but IF what that King Zell guy says is true and “13 is a lucky number”, the fact we’re getting maintenance close to that time is no coincidence
i just want to see joker at this point, like god damn it's been over 2 months of radio silence

D

Deleted member

I would caution getting too caught up in thinking online maintenance means anything for a Direct. People thought the exact same thing about some maintenance back in the middle of January and also at the Smash 2.0.0 update and we got nothing. :drshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

What a fantastic way to end this garbage of a week:
Getting almost all of Smashboards against me because of some Kid Icarus fanboys mad towards me for not playing their game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom