• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'm currently majoring in Computer Science and I may pick up a 2nd major in Applied Math & Statistics.

There's no such thing as sleep. They're short periods of time when I don't have to move my body.

But somehow, I'm enjoying it way more than I though.

So yeah, college is hard, but it's rewarding.
Isn't REM a detectable state of brain?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
youre right

i wont have to deal with those gross pipes myself

ill just pay for my prollems to go away

sounds great

thanks college
You think the lack of plumbers in today's society is a joke? You think it's something just to mock? Being paid sure is nice, but is it worth the cost of being backed up day by day by numerous request, leaving people with broken, burst pipes for days on end? Do you think trade school is a joke? When the occupations are more needed than ever before? The shortage isn't a game. It's reality.

How dare you. this is the part where i put /s

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
You think the lack of plumbers in today's society is a joke? You think it's something just to mock? Being paid sure is nice, but is it worth the cost of being backed up day by day by numerous request, leaving people with broken, burst pipes for days on end? Do you think trade school is a joke? When the occupations are more needed than ever before? The shortage isn't a game. It's reality.

How dare you. this is the part where i put /s
plumpers*

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

the College discussion made me look into what degrees or jobs I want and I think I'm gonna be a Computer engineer.

Bringing this up cause if I ever were to work with Nintendo if there's something interesting to show off I'll let ya'll be the first to know, okay? /s

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
the College discussion made me look into what degrees or jobs I want and I think I'm gonna be a Computer engineer.

Bringing this up cause if I ever were to work with Nintendo if there's something interesting to show off I'll let ya'll be the first to know, okay? /s
Take your time thinking about what you want. Otherwise you may end up spending three years in a major you'll end up disappointed and then have to retake entrance exams just to start everything all over again in a different university.

...not that I know much about it.

D

Deleted member

I saw one of these online and made my own in ten minutes:
72E43117-60E1-4E26-BBE2-370F6D90A019.jpeg
I purchased those pieces like six years ago.

D

Deleted member

Take your time thinking about what you want. Otherwise you may end up spending three years in a major you'll end up disappointed and then have to retake entrance exams just to start everything all over again in a different university.

...not that I know much about it.
I agree and Computer Engineering is just one of the first options I've sat down to consider. I just brought that up cause it's one of the first occupations I'm considering cause 1) I've always wanted to work on something to do with Computers or Electronics and 2) Computer Engineering pays well which is a very good thing since Money is essential, not to sound like an obnoxious jerk.

I completely agree though, I shouldn't jump into things and instead I should think things through more before making conclusions.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
"How people dare having gay ships!"
Do not be deceived by my frustrations. It's more of varied popularity that gets me jealous, and Pit/female really wasn't there much at the time (I was a bit blinded by too many ships at the time, but I've molded myself to something better), Well there was, but it never truly got that active. In the case of my ship choice, it's pretty obvious Samus shipped with generic "manly" characters instead or Pit, though I would imagine people were skeptical about Pit's "youthful" appearance. Of course now that isn't really much of an excuse anymore now that Uprising implies that Pit's at least 28... though that's not to say I haven't come across a few meanies who I had to explain that to. Well, at least I explained that part right.

oh...that makes more sense
I just hope some others will understand part of my frustration with the franchise now within reason. I do admit my jealous can be dumb sometimes, but there's obviously worse things to encounter.
With that in mind, my next mission is to think of something for Valentine's Day for my Flagship... though if things go well, I might spoil other so-so canon pairings or something... Snapshot wise that is for all of these. I just gotta figure out some rendering skills and such. Just less than a week, and I gotta bypass my laziness.

D

Deleted member

Noipoi Noipoi , did you ever manage to get Incineroar to 9.9 on Classic?
I remember you getting to 9.8 or something. .
:ultincineroar:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Sometimes I go online and I just suck more then usual. Like, I start out playing already on tilt.

That was me today. Went on a huge losing streak and even got myself bumped out of Elite Smash for the first time in a while. Probably because I'm tired from work.. It's no biggy though, I'll get myself back in on Sunday no problem.
Meanwhile in the middle of the desert where I'm at...

I spotted one of those ladies one time when I was walking my dog. It was just hanging out on it's web, so it didn't really scare me at all.

One time my sister almost stepped on a scorpion one time, but I pointed it out to her. Apparently my mom has had one climb up her leg while she was driving before which might just be one of the worst possible times to have a scorpion climb up your leg. Thankfully she wasn't stung though.

There was another time where I spotted a terrifying looking wasp hanging out in my bedroom! I didn't sleep that night.

The desert is a fun place.

KMDP

Smash Legend
"A communication disruption can mean only one thing, invasion."

...Or there's been a power cut at the communications facility, or someone spilled coffee on the system devices or any number of other technical errors.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What if instead of Goku...instead of Scrooge McDuck....the first "other media" character is Pepsiman? :V

The prototype for Smash Bros. was originally called "Pepsiman", so it only makes sense for the actual Pepsiman to show up as an homage to Smash's roots. :V

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
Stow your fear; it's now or never!

I have no idea how to report spam threads
Just report the bot account making the spam threads.

Has the forums been besieged this much by spambots? Or is this one of those days?

KMDP

Smash Legend
What if instead of Goku...instead of Scrooge McDuck....the first "other media" character is Pepsiman? :V

The prototype for Smash Bros. was originally called "Pepsiman", so it only makes sense for the actual Pepsiman to show up as an homage to Smash's roots. :V
*awesome baseline* PEPSIMAN!

D

Deleted member

I will admit and this may sound like I'm obsessed with this but I have not had full Closure with the Grinch leak. I've accepted that it's fake and always was fake but just to end it I'm thinking of doing a write up on it giving my thoughts on everything about it.

I would like to post it here when I'm done and if it's well received I may just do one for the entire Speculation cycle so far since it's something that I would read if somebody made one for Brawl and Sm4sh since I was not there when everything went down. What do y'all think?

Edit: Also Happy Birthday Zinith Zinith

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
For that montage I'm working on, I currently have 8 Charizard clips, 3 Ivysaur clips and 1 Squirtle clip.

I think there's a little bit of bias in my playstyle showing here.

Edit: Oh yeah, happy birthday Zinith.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom