• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Brave is actually just a copy of Fire Emblem Awakening holding the Falchion.

D

Deleted member

Brave is actually just one of the Smashboards users.

But no one knows who

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
oh right sega has the 2020 Olympics license

a new mario and sonic might get annouced

that uses the dev team of generations instead of using them on a mainline game lol

D

Deleted member

You ever get the feeling when you are tired as **** and want to go to sleep but you just don't

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
oh right sega has the 2020 Olympics license

a new mario and sonic might get annouced

that uses the dev team of generations instead of using them on a mainline game lol
I was very disappointed that we did not get Mario and Sonic at the Pyeongchang 2018 Olympic Winter Games.

I wouldn't be too surprised if they got the license back to do the 2020 Olympics (especially since it's in Tokyo).

KMDP

Smash Legend
D

Deleted member

You ever get the feeling when you are tired as **** and want to go to sleep but you just don't
you're describing me every single night. I have a roomate that I have to share a Room with and he falls asleep with his tablet on, which wouldn't be a problem except I'm sensitive to Bright and Noisy things when I try to go to sleep as I just can't fall asleep with stuff like that on.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Spoiler since it's a partially medium/long rant.
Honestly I think the first or second "spirit" event was literally FE part 1 (during December), where it said Part 2 will come next month. Both already passed, and FE was already shoved in my face that way. The waifu thing definitely troubles me indeed. I suppose it's a major thing society's into now, or at least gamers/anime people these days, and that's kinda not fun, and some tend to go overboard. I can't say things about the games themselves as I never played an FE game at all, nor will I ever.

Actually it's :ultpalutena::ultlucina:... I know it's popular because it felt like ppl had to push it because of that one blasted picture Nintendo posted... but it's still going strong now. Meanwhile, you know how jealous I can get when my :ultpit::ultzss: flagship gets little to no content without my influence somehow... and I'm still wishing I can encourage nice creative art to happen with my ideas. Though before that, let's just say Pit was shipped with males a lot during the Brawl times, and from the FE branch, it was Marth, Ike, and Roy. Not a fun thing.

So adding all that, and looking at Smash, Pit tends to have problems with specific FE characters matchup-wise. In Brawl, Marth beats Pit due to range (though Pit actually beats Ike for camping/gimping power), I don't know much of Smash 4's situation for Pit against FE characters. And don't get me started about Ultimate, with Ike's changes making it seem like Pit's the one with the disadvantage this time due to Ike's new speed to add to his range with little landing lag.

When I'm not talking about matchups, then comes tiers, and each game, except 64, had at least one high/top tier FE character. Melee Marth, Brawl Marth (well, he was high tier, not top), Smash 4 had Marth, Lucina, Corrin on the higher half of the tiers for that. And Ultimate? Looks like Ike, and Lucina are the high tier flavors at this time though most other FE characters are also powerful. Meanwhile, poor Pit's always been mid tier (except JP Brawl, where he was great).
Now for me, I've always had problems fighting FE characters, except like maybe Brawl Ike in a way, but alas, years of frustration has me very likely to get steamed up if I'm fighting an FE character.
And I'm gonna skip the thing about how we got a surge of FE characters starting from Smash 4 and Ultimate because this argument has been done to death,

So in short, lots of frustration towards Fire Emblem, and I'm sorry if it was a long rant. It's just one of those things I had to get off my chest, while being honest about my feelings. I sometimes try not to say things in fear of being attacked by some of the fans. That's also the curse of being a minority in opinions and thoughts.
oh...that makes more sense
We need to find the source, brah
Even if we must kill for it

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Man, had a birthday party today for myself and had some friends over. I had a Double IPA, and then another IPA, and was feeling pretty good.

I was getting ****ing wrecked by my friends who I normally wreck myself. Get rekt self!

Anyway, i’m real excited for the new amiibo, and eventually for the entire Smash series to be finished. Despite the total amount of having a completed Smash amiibo line (psst, don’t remind me of how much it will cost) i’m thrilled. I feel like it’s the Ultimate (heh) piece to celebrate the series. I’m thinking of putting them in collectibles cases, and lining them up in the order of the CSS.

Bring on the hype train!!! (Sorry my dear wallet )

D

Deleted member

you're describing me every single night. I have a roomate that I have to share a Room with and he falls asleep with his tablet on, which wouldn't be a problem except I'm sensitive to Bright and Noisy things when I try to go to sleep as I just can't fall asleep with stuff like that on.
It usually depends.

Most of the time I fall asleep watching something on my phone, and, less of the time, bright lights can wake me up

KMDP

Smash Legend
Try "image streaming".

It's essentially cloud watching, but using the after images light leaves in your vision after you close your eyes. It's meant to be a visualisation exercise but it also helps you get to sleep.
Yes.

My evil twin, who isn't really evil he just kinda **** posts.
Poinoi, also know a Ixonipo.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Man, had a birthday party today for myself and had some friends over. I had a Double IPA, and then another IPA, and was feeling pretty good.

I was getting ****ing wrecked by my friends who I normally wreck myself. Get rekt self!

Anyway, i’m real excited for the new amiibo, and eventually for the entire Smash series to be finished. Despite the total amount of having a completed Smash amiibo line (psst, don’t remind me of how much it will cost) i’m thrilled. I feel like it’s the Ultimate (heh) piece to celebrate the series. I’m thinking of putting them in collectibles cases, and lining them up in the order of the CSS.

Bring on the hype train!!! (Sorry my dear wallet )
Standard birthday procedure to have the bday boy/girl be the one most destroyed by night's end. Good thing it all went to plan.

And happy belated Mr. Jones!

I absotively posilutely will!
\m/

osby

Smash Obsessed
Tbh I'm like this every weekend.

Not during the week though lol cause school. **** school.
Man, I'm so glad I don't have to go to school this semester.

Actually it's :ultpalutena::ultlucina:... I know it's popular because it felt like ppl had to push it because of that one blasted picture Nintendo posted... but it's still going strong now. Meanwhile, you know how jealous I can get when my :ultpit::ultzss: flagship gets little to no content without my influence somehow... and I'm still wishing I can encourage nice creative art to happen with my ideas. Though before that, let's just say Pit was shipped with males a lot during the Brawl times, and from the FE branch, it was Marth, Ike, and Roy. Not a fun thing.
"How people dare having gay ships!"

D

Deleted member

It usually depends.

Most of the time I fall asleep watching something on my phone, and, less of the time, bright lights can wake me up
I'm like that too, Sometimes I can fall asleep watching something on my phone or Laptop if it's something that doesn't bother me and if it's music but if it's something like Country stuff I can not handle which is what my roomate is super into.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
It depends on the major. I got chewed up and spat out in Engineering but breezed through Networking :yoshi:
I'm currently majoring in Computer Science and I may pick up a 2nd major in Applied Math & Statistics.

There's no such thing as sleep. They're short periods of time when I don't have to move my body.

But somehow, I'm enjoying it way more than I though.

So yeah, college is hard, but it's rewarding.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm currently majoring in Computer Science and I may pick up a 2nd major in Applied Math & Statistics.

There's no such thing as sleep. They're short periods of time when I don't have to move my body.

But somehow, I'm enjoying it way more than I though.

So yeah, college is hard, but it's rewarding.
All according to cake.
(Cake means keikaku)
(Keikaku means plan)

Shroob

Sup?
Thank god she had the decency to cull the rabid fa---

"SHE'S JUST HIDING IT! SHE'S UNDER NDA SO SHE'S COVERING FOR HERSELF!"

And here we go again.

D

Deleted member

I can't wait for College though. When that rolls around I may be a whole lot busier but I'll also finally have a life which will be exciting!

of course I'll have to decide on which aspects of life I'll focus on be it Social, Business or just get sleep but it'll be fun nontheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom