• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Mate.

Alvin, SIMON, Theodore.

SIMON Belmont.

Is joke.
I. Am. Such. A. Smart. Person.
Make him say these lines from Captain N:
"'Trust me,' he says. Ha! I'd sooner trust a vampire to give me a shave."
“Looks like the Ultimate Warp brought us the ultimate wimp!”
"It's a good thing for you I'm an animal lover. Now scoot, before I change my mind and make fur underwear out of you."
"If you promise not to eat me, I'll take you to Captain N!"
"Toro! Toro! No, I mean Hippo! Hippo! Olé!"
“How dreadful! None of my clothes will fit. No! I'm too handsome to die!”
That last line got me.

D

Deleted member

Beware the bias hate contained...by me
(not warning anyone)
*Inklings and Piranha Plant aren't listed in Gods of Destruction Tier, and K. Rool isn't at least Yonko level*

IDK man, I'm not sure I can take this list too seriously with such a big mistake like that.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
*Inklings and Piranha Plant aren't listed in Gods of Destruction Tier, and K. Rool isn't at least Yonko level*

IDK man, I'm not sure I can take this list too seriously with such a big mistake like that.
Piranha Plant is above “God of Destruction Tier”...he’s much better than that...he’s “Plant Tier”

But that doesn’t change that Pit placement though, not does it hide any bias he might have towards :ultike::ultlucina::ultcloud:

D

Deleted member

Nah, i don't really want you to ask him that.

Just tell him Noipoi said he's cool. When he asks who that is, just say Noipoi's always watching. then change the subject.
No, that was obviously a joke.

I meant the comic directed torwards me.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay but how can you bring up Keith Silverstein and not bring up Saber?
Saber.png

Saber's like, the best. Fate who?

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
*playing a character most pros don’t wanna play in a nutshell*
When there's a cast of 75 characters now then there's just bound to be characters who'll end up at the bottom. I haven't heard much about Pit but iirc he was aggressively mediocre in 4 competitively speaking as all he was good at was neutral. It's clear you're a casual player so you shouldn't really pay much attention to it tbh

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Back in Smash 4, someone described Pit as "an honest character in a dishonest metagame" and I think that's the best way to describe his situation. I wouldn't be surprised if some of that carried over to Ultimate.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yall even hear a song on shuffle from a fandom you left years ago but this secretly love?
Which leads to this question at the risk of me looking stupid
Has anyone here heard of the anime Hetalia?

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Yeah as soon as Pit has a tool that makes me afraid of him in any way, he'll rise.

Also a down b and side b that isn't unusable against someone that can play the game well.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
made yourself look foolish for a moment there

That’s also a big problem with this list

and this is the first tier list that thinks Pit is bottom tier...foolish human

Leo is like...the first tier list maker to be a stupid boy when it came to ranking Pit/Dark Pit
I may respect a bit of his skill, but again, my anti-FE side talking that makes me despise Ike and his turbo moves all of a sudden that are faster than some of Pit's moves and... *mumble mumble* Anyways, we both know that both Pits have always been traditionally at the very least mid tier in competitive tier lists, peaking up there in JP Brawl. Ppl need to give Pit more love and respect. Part of me is fearing that the Palu bandwagon will further have Pit be ignored, and that makes me sad. :(

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Just give Pit his more useful weapons from KIU and not rely on blade spinning from his highschool colorguarding class and two dinky shields.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So I got to Elite Smash with Inkling...

Amd then I got kicked right out after losing to a Link and a Laggy Snake.

Ugh.

And now I'm on a losing streak.
Losing a frustrating match then going on a losing streak? Sounds like the classic symptoms of tilt.

Take a break and get the frustration out of you system. You'll be able to get back into Elite eventually. Just know that I was knocked out of Elite several times before I managed to maintain my status.

Graizen

Smash Champion
I was thinking about creating a "SmashBoards Torunamment" using the Tournamment Mode in Ultimate.
The 4 TOP players would have a Crown placed together with their profile pictures!

Woud be nice!

D

Deleted member

Back in Smash 4, someone described Pit as "an honest character in a dishonest metagame" and I think that's the best way to describe his situation. I wouldn't be surprised if some of that carried over to Ultimate.
This honestly just sounds like Pit and his character in general, Kid Icarus-wise. :dazwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom