• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Today we made the pictures for the end of year celebration.
My friends wanted to take a picture with me to make up for the bad week I’m having.

I’m thinking about the idea of sharing it here when it arrives home, but I don’t know. The picture at least made me feel a bit better.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I swear I'm okay with Katalina purely on the base of music and aesthetics.
all i know is that granblue would come with a much better selection of music than final fantasy or dragon quest

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Today we made the pictures for the end of year celebration.
My friends wanted to take a picture with me to make up for the bad week I’m having.

I’m thinking about the idea of sharing it here when it arrives home, but I don’t know. The picture at least made me feel a bit better.
Unless you have reservations about you're real life identity being shown on the internet, go for it!!!

D

Deleted member

Canadian cancer is deadly, can not be reasoned with, but would rather eat chimichangas than you.
Random comic book trivia:
Deadpool actually dislikes Chimichangas, he just says that word because he finds it funny.
He has never eated one.

D

Deleted member

next page is 666, that's when we can ask lucifer to summon the direct but we need a sacrifice who wants to volunteer

D

Deleted member

Since it seems that liking Dragon Quest is a fatal sin, I will be the volunteer of the sacrifice

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
next page is 666, that's when we can ask lucifer to summon the direct but we need a sacrifice who wants to volunteer
Since it seems that liking Dragon Quest is a fatal sin, I will be the volunteer of the sacrifice
No JD! You’re one of the best people here! Let’s sacrafice @GothFluttershy instead. He can finally go meet Zoe Trent in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom